JK is a famous company that is manufacturing very good quality bikes and cars tyres in India. They have different types of bike tyres at different price ranges. If you are looking for the replacement of your bike tyre, then must consider JK tyres. They will provide you with the best, competitive tyres.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Mrf Tyres, Birla Tyres, Tubeless Tyres, CEAT Tyres, cycle air pumps, Tyre Inflators, Tubeless Tyre Puncture kits, Bicycle puncture Repair kits in India.
Top 10 Best JK Tyre Models in India-Buyers Guide
Features of JK Tyre
- They have very good structures.
- JK tyres have deep, pattern grooves.
- Usually, the tyres are made from rubber.
- Each JK tyre is compatible with specific bikes and cars.
- The size and thickness of the tyres vary.
Types of JK Tyres
Standard bike tyres
- These are the most common type of tyres present in every bike.
- These tyres are strong and have in-built mileage.
Street sport tyres
- These are special tyres made from soft rubber.
- They have a better grip on the road and are high-performance tyres.
- These are made for special gravel and rough roads.
Buyers guide for JK Tyre
- Your tyre must be compatible with your vehicle.
- Measure the size of your vehicle’s tyre and then go to buy a tyre.
- There are many options for a specific tyre in the market. Check their quality, prices, reviews, and then buy it.
- The tyres have different designs, some have grooves to make it safe from slipping. Buy it according to your area and environment.
- Check the thickness of the tyre, it is very important for safety.
List of Top 10 JK Tyres Models in India-Buyers Guide
1. JK Tyre BLAZE BA22 90/100-10 Tubeless Scooter Tyre, Front & Rear
This tubeless tyre is rubber material, a 90mm wide tyre that has a rim of 10 inches. It is a good choice as a tyre because it has compatibility with different bike models. You can use this tyre in different models of Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Vespa. The contact area of the tyre is wide and big, so it has a good grip on the floor.
- It has a very good center block so its stability is great.
- The tyre is sturdy and durable.
- This is a good tyre, even for a slippery road.
- Its price is a little high.
- Some customers got damaged tyres.
2. JK Tyre Blaze BA21 Tubeless Bike Tyre
It is another bike tyre of 80mm thickness and 18 inches rim size. The tyres are compatible with Honda models CD 110, Dream yuga, CB Shine, Livo, Hero Splendor and Achiever, and a few others. The tyre has deep grooves and connected blocks. Its extra rubber material makes it anti-skid, even on wet roads.
- Its life span is long.
- The biting edges and deep grooves improve its grip on the road.
- Its quality is very good.
- Some customers claimed that the tyre gets punctured very easily.
3. JK Tyre Neo 155/80 R13 Tubeless Car Tyre
This is the third JK tyre on our list that has got many good properties. It is a car tyre that is compatible with many vehicles such as Daewoo CEILO, Hyundai GETZ, i10, New Santro, Maruti WAGONR, Tata Indica, and some more. The tyre has a thickness of 155mm and can bear a load of 437kg. You will also get a warranty of 2-years on this tyre. The tyre is also available at a reasonable JK tyre price.
- The fuel efficiency of the tyre is good.
- The quality of these tyres is good.
- Some customers didn’t find it durable.
4. JK Tyre BLAZE BR31 100/90-17 Tubeless Bike Tyre
This is a rear rubber JK tyre for bikes. The deep grooves of the tyres help a good ride in every condition of the road. These tyres have a special optimum bridging technology to help in a comfortable and smooth ride. It has compatibility with various bikes models including some models of Bajaj, Honda, and Yamaha.
- Its quality is very good.
- This is a good choice at a reasonable JK tyre price.
- The tyre has a good grip.
- The tyre has a problem with air leakage.
- Some customers got the old products, even a few got used tyre.
5. JK Tyre BLAZE BF32 80/100-18 Tubeless Bike Tyre, Front
This JK tyre is the bike’s front tyre of good quality if you need one. It is an 80mm tyre that can bear a weight of about 175kg. The tyre has a central groove to make it stable on the road. It is compatible with a lot of bikes models that you can check on the seller page. A few compatible models are Honda CB Shine, Hero splendor IBS, Honda Livo, Honda Dream Neo, and Yamaha Saluto 125.
- The tyre perfectly fits in its compatible bikes models.
- Its price is very reasonable.
- A few people didn’t find it the best.
6. JK Tyre BLAZE RYDR BR41 140/70-17 Tubeless Bike Tyre, Rear
It is another JK bike tyre that has a very stylish and good design. This is a 140mm ride and the rim width is 17 inches. It has wide criss-cross grooves all around the circumference to control the bike at high speed. The tyres have special technology to make them suitable for a comfortable ride. It is compatible with so many models of YAMAHA, Honda, Suzuki, and Intruder.
- It is a budget-friendly bike tyre.
- Its stability is good.
- Some people got defective tyres.
7. JK Tyre 165/80 R14 Tubeless Car Tyre
It is a car tyre by JK that is 165mm thick and has 14-inches Rim. The weight-bearing capacity of the tyre is 515kg. it is compatible with Maruti Suzuki RITZ, Suzuki SWIFT, SWIFT DZIRE, GRANDE PUNTO, General motors ASTRA, and a few more. Its performance is very good and has a 2-years warranty.
- The tyre has noise optimization to reduce the production of noise.
- The carbon emission of the tyre is very less.
- It is an amazing tyre at a low JK tyre price.
- Some people are not happy with its size.
- A few customers got old tyres.
8. JK Tyre BLAZE BA23 90/100-10 Tubeless Scooter Tyre, Front & Rear
It is a 90mm bike tyre that has a rim of 10 inches. This is a very good tyre that has compatibility with so many models of scooters. The list is very wide that you can see on the seller’s site. Its design is good having zig-zag blocks that are separated by wide grooves. This design helps the bike to grip the rough road. It has tread pattern optimization technology for giving extra mileage to the tyres.
- Its design, as well as the quality, are very good.
- The grip on the road is also very good.
- It is not very good as tubeless. If you want it perfect, you have to put a tube in it.
9. JK TYRE BLAZE RYDR BR43 140/70-17 Tubeless Bike Tyre, Rear
It is also a 17-inches rim, 140mm wide bike tyre by JK. It is compatible with Yamaha Fazer F1, 25, FZ25, YZF R3, YZF R15 V3.0, Intruder, Mahindra MOJO UT 300, Honda CBR 250, CB Hornet, and some others. The tyre has criss-cross grooves to make it stable on the road. It has optimum-bridging technology for improved performance.
- The tyre enhances the look of the bike.
- Its quality is very good and the tyre is durable.
- Its size is not as mentioned.
- The bile can slip on pushing the brake.
10. JK Tyre BLAZE BR11 80/100-18 Tubeless Bike Tyre, Rear
It is the last tubeless, rubber JK tyre on our list. It is not very thick but has thick grooves to make it stable. If we see its compatibility with the bikes’ models then we see that it is suitable for a variety of bikes. Its cutting edges make it safe and stable while pushing the brake on a wet road.
- They are good tyres at a reasonable price.
- The quality of the tyre is good.
- The given information about the tyre is incomplete.
If you are searching for a bike or vehicle tyre, then don’t compromise on the quality. Search the JK official site or any online marketplace and find the best tyre.
Is JK Tyre a good brand?
Yes, JK has got a good customer rating in India. They are providing good quality tyres all over India.
Which is the best Jk Tyre?
There are a lot of best JK tyres because all are compatible with different bikes models. You can check our list to find the best tyre for your vehicle model.
How much cost is JK Tyre?
A simple JK tyre price starts from 1000 rupees. But if you want to buy a premium quality tyre from JK, you can find that too.