The Jio wifi dongle needs some power to operate. It gets this power from a battery. Thus if you use the dongle, you will likely need to buy a battery for it at some point. That may be a replacement for the original battery. Or it may be just a spare battery for the dongle. What the Jio dongle battery does is store electric charge (during the charging process). Then it supplies that charge to the dongle it is fitted into slowly over time, as demand arises. That way, the dongle is able to continue serving its purpose – of acting as a WiFi router.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, inverter batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Battery, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, Solar inverters, inverters, UPS for PCs, AAA batteries, AA batteries, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power bank brands in India.
Top 10 Best Jio Dongle Batteries in India
Features of Jio Dongle Battery
- Charge storage capacity is arguably the most important feature of a Jio dongle battery. The makers normally quote this in mAh units. So you may find a figure like 2300 mAh and 2600 mAh. It tells you how long you can expect the battery to power the dongle, among other things.
- Another very key feature is compatibility. This depends on factors like the battery’s size, as well as its connecting contacts. From this, we get to know whether the battery will fit on the dongle or not. Before looking at anything else, you need to be sure that the battery actually fits onto your dongle.
- Yet another key feature is sturdiness. This depends on things like the casing, connecting contacts design, and so on. From it, we can tell how it is likely to offer service before it falls apart.
Types of Jio Dongle Battery
- There are 2300 mAh Jio dongle batteries. Then there are 2600 mAh batteries. We also have 3000 mAh batteries. The 2600 and 3000 mAh batteries obviously have more capacity. But the Jio dongle battery price often makes people opt for the lower 2300 mAh batteries. That is because the lower-capacity battery tends to be cheaper than the higher-capacity one.
- There are original Jio dongle batteries. Then there are compatible ones The latter may not be meant specifically for the Jio dongle, but they still work well with it.
Buying Guide for Jio Dongle Battery
- The most crucial thing is to ensure that you only buy a battery that can fit onto your Jio dongle. So you need to know which ones really fit. The user manual may help you in working out this. Then avoid buying anyone that won’t fit well.
- Further, be sure that what you buy can keep the dongle working for quite long periods of time. Consider how much you really use the dongle. Also, consider how much work the dongle has to do (given the distance from where you use it and the nearest transmitter). Then only buy a Jio dongle battery that can cope with the workload.
- Be sure that the Jio dongle battery price you have to pay is fair, relative to the current going rate. Remember, some brands cost more money without truly being better. So really set out to get the best value for money.
How To Setup & Use Jio Dongle Battery?
- When you get your Jio dongle battery from the seller, it will usually have very little or no charge. Thus the first order of business is to charge. Most vendors recommend charging it for a given number of hours.
- On your dongle, there are contacts through which it draws power from the battery. The battery itself has connectors. So you need to get the battery’s connectors to touch the dongle’s contacts.
- Then press it in, so that the rest of the body fits smugly into the dongle.
- Use the right type of charger to Charge the dongle battery well, but never overcharge. So you need a way for knowing when it is full. Then when you get to that point, stop charging.
- If you notice your dongle battery starting to swell, know that it is time to replace it fast. It may be rather risky to keep using it, once you notice it swelling.
List of Top 10 Best Jio Dongle Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Ininsight Solutions Battery for Jio WiFi 4G Router
What you get here is a decent-quality Li-ion battery. It holds 2300 mAh.
- Fits nicely onto the dongle
- Can keep the dongle working for a long time (it holds quite a lot of charge)
- The price is fair
- Requires first-time charging for 4 hours
- It is best only charged with a certain type of charger as well as a cable
2. Mobacc Battery Reliance Jio WiFi Router
Comes backed by a warranty. It holds 2300 mAh.
- The cells which make it up are all original
- It tends to be stable all through its life
- Easy to carry around (as a spare) since it is not too heavy
- The charging voltage is 4.35v
- It may explode if it gets into a fire
3. RJR Battery for Jio WiFi Dongle
Capacity is quite high, at 2600 mAh. It is built using Li-ion cores.
- Usually takes a quite short time to charge
- Includes in-built overcharge protector
- It has good-quality casing
- It comes in loose packaging
- If the nearest transmitter is far, the battery will drain quite fast
4. Digi Crown Battery for JioFi Dongle
Holds a 2300 mAh charge. Comes with one full year warranty.
- Fits nicely into the dongle (with no need to force it in)
- Can charge with a wide range of charger types
- Fully tested prior to dispatch
- There are only a few other things (besides the dongle) that you can use it in
- It is not so easy to get rid of, once its serving life is over
5. KHARIDO ONLINE Battery for JIO WiFi Dongle
Ideal for use as a spare. It holds a 2300 mAh charge.
- Easily portable as a spare battery (as its weight is quite low)
- Offers 3-month warranty
- The price is quite fair
- The packaging for this battery is loose
- May not cope well with corrosion
6. SVNEO Mobile Battery for JIO Dongle
The voltage is 3.8 and it holds 2300 mAh. It is based on Li-ion cores.
- Quite easy to charge
- It is made in a such way as to be a durable battery
- Easy to fit onto the dongle
- The price may seem a bit high
- The packaging is rather loose
7. ROOFER Battery for Jio WiFi 4G Router
Rated at 3.8 volts (charging 4.35 volts). It holds 2300 mAh.
- It has a good (normal) voltage
- Fits well onto the dongle
- Performs in a quite stable way
- Its warranty comes with huge limits
- May require 4 to 5 charging and discharge cycles at an early point
8. Welcozon Jio WiFi Dongle Battery
This is a Li-polymer battery. It holds 2600 mAh.
- It has a superior capacity
- Comes with 100 day’s warranty
- Offers truly smooth performance
- The initial charging period is long (at 4-6 hours)
- May only charge well with certain chargers
9. ZT GY974745 Battery for JioFi Dongle Router
What you get here is a superior capacity (3000 mAh) battery. Its voltage is 4.4v.
- The holding capacity is truly ultra high
- Tends to last quite long
- Working for this battery is mostly stable
- The warranty is only 3 months
- The price may be beyond reach for quite a number of people
10. First Need the Original Battery Compatible with Jio WiFi Dongle
This is a 3.8-volt 3000 mAh battery. It is built on Li-ion cores.
- It has a good standby time
- Fits well and easily onto the dongle
- Quite easy to charge when needs come up
- The price may look quite high
- There are very few other places you can use it other than the dongle
For your Jio WiFi dongle to serve you well, you need to equip it with a good-quality battery. Through this guide, you are able to identify and buy the best Jio dongle batteries in the Indian market.
How much is a battery for a Jio dongle?
Jio dongle battery price is mostly between 499 and 700 Indian rupees.
Can Jio dongle be used without battery?
You need a battery to provide the power that the dongle needs.
Which is the best Jio dongle battery?
One that is adequate in terms of capacity and fully compatible.