An iPhone X battery provides the power necessary to keep the smartphone working. Inside the battery is a chemical that holds a charge, and supplies the same to the phone as the need arises. If the original battery that your iPhone X came with wears out or malfunctions, you may need a replacement. That creates the need for you to buy another iPhone X battery. Or you may just want a spare battery for use while traveling or while the other one charges. Again that would create the need for you to buy another iPhone X battery.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best iPhone 7 Batteries, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, bike mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power bank brands, Mobile Holders for Cars, Waterproof Mobile Pouch, and Tempered Glass in India.
Top 10 Best iPhone X Batteries in India
Features of iPhone X Battery
- The most important feature of an iPhone X battery is its capacity. Usually, iPhone X batteries have a nominal power rating of 2716 mAh. But they still differ in terms of how much standby and talk time they offer. The best one in this context is that which takes longer to drain, offering great standby and talk time.
- Another key feature of an iPhone X battery is the weight. An ideal one has low weight, yet with good power holding capacity.
- Safety is yet another important feature of an iPhone X battery. The last thing one wants is a battery that ruins the phone or worse still explodes.
Types of iPhone X Battery
- There are lithium-ion iPhone X batteries. Then there are lithium polymer iPhone X batteries.
- The lithium polymer iPhone X batteries tend to have higher energy density. They also tend to have less weight. Generally, people regard these as the more high-tech iPhone X batteries. But they can be costlier.
- Conversely, lithium-ion iPhone X batteries tend to be less costly (though there are exceptions). But they have less energy density. And they also tend to have more weight. Further, they are more prone to the memory effect.
Buyers Guide for iPhone X Battery
- The most important thing is to be sure that the iPhone X battery you buy fits into your smartphone. Remember, even a single millimeter more (or less) can render the battery incompatible. So check the part number for your iPhone battery. Then ensure that the battery you buy conforms to that part number.
- Ensure that the iPhone X battery you buy has decent capacity. Also, ensure that it is not too heavy – as its weight adds to the overall phone weight.
- Avoid buying a battery for which there are credible safety concerns (for instance, about exploding).
- Check the iPhone battery price being asked for about the prices of similar batteries in the market. Ensure you don’t end up getting fleeced by vendors who ask for unduly higher prices.
How To Use iPhone X Battery?
- Upon receiving your iPhone X battery, you first need to unwrap it from the packaging.
- If the old battery is still on the phone, remove it. In so doing, be careful not to mess up the phone’s connectors in the process.
- Now fit the new battery into the slot meant for it on the phone. Ensure that the battery’s contacts align properly with the phone’s connectors.
- After fitting the new battery, charge it fully: until it gets to 100%. You may need to be charging it and drain it fully 3-5 times before it stabilizes. That is especially if it is a Li-ion battery.
- Only use the right type of charger in charging the battery, to avoid ruining it.
List of Top 10 Best iPhone X Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. diBri Batterygod High Capacity Battery for iPhone
What you get here is a lithium-ion battery. The capacity is the standard 2716 mAh.
- Promises long power backup
- The battery has a good safety profile
- It is not very heavy
- Packaging is not very sophisticated
- Requires 3-5 full charge and full drain cycles to stabilize properly
2. Welzone (Original) Battery for iPhone
This is a memory-effect-free battery. Can handle many charges and discharge cycles.
- Quite easy to fit onto a phone
- Well-built battery and likely to last for long
- Also quite easy to charge
- Requires phone reset to sync (after fitting it)
- Some may find the price a bit high for a Li-ion battery
3. VBCFT Original Battery for iPhone
What you get here is a polymer battery. Promises smooth performance.
- It is quite stable
- The price is not too high
- Comes with 3 month’s warranty
- Fitting onto the phone may require some skill
- The battery requires careful handling (it is somewhat delicate)
4. Mobatree Original Mobile Battery (for Apple iPhone X)
This is a polymer-type battery. Fits perfectly onto the iPhone X smartphone.
- The vendor offers 6 monthly guarantee
- You can charge it with any charger
- It is free from the memory effect
- Some may find it a bit weighty
- As with any other phone battery, proper disposal, once you are through with it, may be tricky
5. 2716mAh Battery for iPhone
What you get here is a compact lithium-ion battery. Promises as much as 36 hours of standby time.
- Comes with 3 month’s warranty
- Performance is quite stable
- Doesn’t take too long to charge
- Some may find it a bit costly
- Requires professional fitting
6. ZORAIZ ORIGINAL Battery for Apple iPhone
Comes with a standard power rating of 2716 mAh. The warranty is for 3 months.
- It has robust performance
- Fits smugly into the iPhone X
- Takes a long to drain
- The price is not cheap
- It May requires 3-5 charge drain cycles to stabilize well
7. iPhone X Ten Compatible Battery
This is a fast-charging Li-ion battery. Offers a lot of power capacity with low battery weight.
- It has a good 3-month warranty
- This battery comes almost ready for use
- Charging doesn’t normally take too much time
- The battery may be prone to ruin if overcharged
- It is quite a delicate iPhone battery
8. NS Enterprises Mobile Battery for iPhone
Powerful 2716 mAh battery. The chemical inside is lithium-ion.
- It comes fully quality checked
- The battery has decent stability
- Comes in good packaging
- It May be tricky to fit onto the phone the first time
- Comes with a 0% charge
9. ZIZTRON Mobile Battery Compatible with iPhone
It contains A-grade cells. Includes an in-built microchip (which prevents overcharging, overheating, and so on).
- It potentially offers a long service life
- Comes with 3 month’s full warranty
- Capacity is quite good
- The price for this battery may not be within reach for some buyers
- Requires professional fitting
10. Original Battery for iPhone by The Black Store
This is a high output high load battery. Designed to offer low weight with great capacity nonetheless.
- Its working temperature range is broad
- Includes many safety features
- Comes pretty much ready to use
- Some may perceive it as a slightly costly battery
- It May initially take quite a while to charge fully
A good quality iPhone X battery can help you in drawing maximum utility from your smartphone. This guide may help in making the best possible choices while shopping for an iPhone X battery.
Why is iPhone X Battery Draining So Fast?
The battery may have gotten ruined or the phone itself may have issues.
How long did iPhone X battery last?
With good care, a decent iPhone X battery should last at least one year or two.
How much is a battery for iPhone X?
This iPhone battery price may range from 1,600 to as much as 3,000 Indian rupees.