The iPhone 7 battery is one that is compatible with – and supplies adequate power to – the iPhone 7 smartphone. When you first buy an iPhone, it comes with an original battery in it. But with time, this battery for iPhone 7 may lose its ability to store power. Or it may get damaged, lost or stolen. In all these cases, you end up having to buy a replacement iPhone 7 battery.
Also, check the buyer’s guide on the best iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, bike mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power bank brands, Mobile Holders for Cars, Waterproof Mobile Pouch, and Tempered Glass in India.
Top 10 Best iPhone 7 Batteries in India
Features of iPhone 7 Battery
- In an iPhone battery, the power holding capacity is a key feature. While pretty much every iPhone battery has a 1960 mAh rating, what really differs is how long it retains charge.
- You need a battery that can work for long between charges: in other words, one that doesn’t drain too fast.
- Another key feature is stability. Ideally, the battery shouldn’t be fluctuating too much in terms of how well it holds power.
- Yet another key feature in an iPhone battery is ribbon, contact and casing quality.
- These tell us how hardy the battery will be, as well as how durable it is likely to be.
Types of iPhone 7 Batteries
- There are original iPhone 7 batteries. Then there are compatible but non-original iPhone batteries.
- There are iPhone batteries that are based on Li-ion technology. Then there are those that are based on li-poly tech.
- There are iPhone batteries that come with warranties. Then there are those that come without warranties.
- There are batteries that are specifically for the iPhone. Then there are others that are meant for other phones, but which just somehow happen to be iPhone compatible.
Buying Guide for iPhone 7 Battery
- You first need to check the compatibility of the battery you want to buy with the iPhone. Ensure that it is neither too big nor too small for iPhone.
- Check how much standby time, talk time and backup time the battery promises.
- Consider the iPhone battery price keenly. Compare it with the going rate, and be sure that you are getting a good deal.
- If the iPhone battery you wish to buy has a warranty, check how long it is. Also, check what it covers.
How To Use iPhone 7 Battery?
- Firstly, you need to open the back cover of your iPhone. Then locate the old battery and gently remove it. Next place the new iPhone battery into the slot from which you removed the old one. Then adjust the ribbon and connectors, for firm fixing.
- Once the iPhone battery is in place, charge it fully.
- Only be charging your iPhone battery with the appropriate chargers.
- Avoid exposing your iPhone battery to too much heat. Also, ensure that the battery doesn’t fall into the water or other liquids.
List of Top 10 Best iPhone 7 Batteries online in India
1. diBri Batterygod Battery for iPhone 7G
This is a 1960 mAh battery. It is designed for easy fitting.
- This battery doesn’t add much weight to the iPhone 7
- Price is quite low
- It has decent stability
- At first, it drains quite fast (but becomes more robust with a few days of usage)
- Packing is quite loose
2. ZORAIZ ORIGINAL Battery for iPhone
It is a fully QC-passed battery. Promises ultra-high capacity.
- This iPhone 7 battery comes with 3 month’s warranty
- Comes in a nice package
- Keeps power for long, right from the outset
- The battery may require fitting by a skilled person
- Some of the writings on it are in Chinese script
3. MS Battery for Apple iPhone
Works with many iPhone models, including iPhone 7. Comes already digitally tested.
- It is a versatile battery (you may use it on several other phones, besides iPhone 7)
- Quite easy to fit on the phone
- Does not usually heat up fast
- It May require initial conditioning (through 3 to 5 charge drain cycles)
- The price may appear to be a bit high
4. VBCFT Original Battery for iPhone
This is a lightweight yet quite powerful battery. It comes with 3 month’s warranty.
- It tends to perform quite smoothly
- The battery is built with the original ICs
- Price is quite low
- May tend to at times charge rather slowly
- The battery may be quite easily ruined by any excess heat
5. First need Mobile Battery for Apple iPhone
What you get here is a solid, Li-ion battery for your iPhone 7. Comes with 6 month’s warranty.
- Designed to be durable
- Also works with iPhone 6
- This battery doesn’t really add much weight the iPhone
- Like most others, it is quite a delicate battery
- Initially, it drains quite fast (but then stabilizes after a while)
6. Ebola Store Battery for Apple iPhone
This is a standard 1960 mAh battery for the iPhone 7. It is built on Li-ion tech and comes with 3 monthly warranty.
- Gives good talk and standby time
- The price for this iPhone 7 battery is quite low
- Its warranty coverage is quite good
- Some things written on it may be hard to read (as they are in Chinese)
- Its ribbon and connector are quite delicate
7. ANDO MOB Apple iPhone Compatible Mobile Battery
This is a simple yet quite nice battery for Apple iPhone 7. Easy to fit onto the phone and easy to remove.
- It is one of the least costly iPhone 7 batteries
- The weight is rather low
- Usually, this iPhone 7 battery charges quite fast
- Its warranty comes with many limits
- This iPhone 7 battery is a bit delicate
8. The Black Store Original Battery for iPhone
This is a high operating voltage battery for iPhone 7. Comes with 3 month’s warranty.
- Inside it is a safe shut down separator
- Operates over a wide temp range
- Does not usually drain fast
- Some may feel that it is a bit heavy
- May at first not be stable, before it gets fully conditions
9. MAND 1960mAh Li-ion iPhone Compatible Battery
This is a robust, fast-charging battery. Offers up to 36 standby time.
- Tends to work for quite long before starting to act up
- Stabilizes quite fast once you start using it
- Comes with top-notch copper connectors
- Fitting this battery for iPhone may require time and some skill
- Like most others, this battery for iPhone is quite delicate
10. High Capacity 1960mAh iPhone Battery
This is a generic but quite decent battery for iPhone. It comes with 3 month’s warranty.
- With proper charging, it keeps power for quite long
- The warranty has good coverage
- It is quite easy to fit onto the iPhone 7
- Some may find the price a little bit high
- Being a Li-ion battery, it does eventually lose its potency
A good quality iPhone 7 battery makes it possible for you to get full utility from your iPhone 7. This guide should be of great help to you while shopping for the best iPhone 7 batteries in India.
Is it good to replace battery on iPhone 7?
Yes, once an iPhone 7 battery wears out, it is best to replace it in good time.
What is the best battery for iPhone 7?
One that keeps power for long, charges quite fast and is stable.
How much is a battery for iPhone 7?
iPhone 7 battery price mostly ranges from 680 to 2,500 Indian rupees depending on the quality and other factors.