IP Cameras are used when someone wants to keep surveillance on the place or the person. For instance, an Internet Protocol Camera or IP Camera is a digital video capturing interface. It transmits and receives data through internet connectivity. However, it does not require a local recording device, unlike CCTV. For that, it just needs a network connection and besides, it will connect to your device just like any other device does e.g., laptop or mobile phones. Similarly, an even more reliable camera is available and it’s called CP plus Internet Protocol camera.
Moreover, manufacturers provide cloud subscriptions by which users can view live recordings. To store videos locally, a user needs to buy a micro-SD card to store clips.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best CP plus DVRs, Hikvision DVR, Hikvision CCTV Cameras, Wi-Fi cameras, Bullet Camera, CCTV Cameras in India.
Top 14 Best IP Camera Models in India
Features of Internet Protocol Camera
- Adjustment of light in case of dark or bright light areas so that you can operate it during nighttime.
- Internet Protocol Camera does not need a local recording device because it already has an audio recording function.
- Internet Protocol can capture motion because it allows 360-degree rotation.
- Internet Protocol can be connected to a device so that, you can do live monitoring.
- If someone tries to cut wires, due to which Internet Protocol Camera stops recording then, a danger alarm is initiated.
- To view in dark.
Smart movement motion
- Internet Protocol Cameras can create alerts and target motion so that, you can capture any movement.
Resistance to weather change
- Internet Protocol come up with weather resistance features so, you can use them outdoor.
Types of IP Cameras
Fixed Internet Protocol Camera
- To keep a watch on a particular area or set of areas.
Pan-tilt Zoom IP Camera
- To monitor movement happening in a particular area.
Outdoor wired Internet Protocol Camera
- For outdoor monitoring, these Internet Protocol Cameras are designed.
- They are resistant to environmental fluctuations like heat, cold, and, rain, as a result, you can operate Internet Protocol cameras outdoor. So, you can operate it at a low light source.
Wired free Internet Protocol Cameras
- Runs on its power source like solar panels or batteries.
Buyers Guide for IP Camera
In this paragraph, we are going to discuss things to consider while buying an Internet Protocol Camera:
Where to locate Internet Protocol Camera
- As they come in various types, you should know the exact purpose of buying an Internet Protocol Camera. If it is to be used outdoor, then buy a special type of weather-resistant Internet Protocol Camera.
- If you want to use it indoors, then buy a normal fixed or PTZ Internet Protocol Camera.
How much area to be covered
- Firstly, it is important to consider area coverage because if you want to cover a limited small area then buy a fixed Internet Protocol Camera.
- If you want to cover an entire large area with one Internet Protocol Camera then use a pan-tilt-zoom Internet Protocol Camera as it provides 360-degree rotation.
- Moreover, make sure your Internet Protocol Camera is compatible with NVR. For that, check if the camera supports the ONVIF and RTSP protocols.
- If you need just 2 to 3 cameras then, the best option is to choose an Internet Protocol Camera with a micro-SD slot having 128 GB space. Or else, for a large number of cameras, buy a cloud subscription.
In conclusion, you should consider all these points before buying any Internet Protocol camera.
How does the Internet Protocol Camera work?
- Though the working mechanism of an Internet Protocol Camera is very similar to a digital camera, there are still differences.
- For instance, it captures images and compresses those images into a file, and sends that file in different ways.
- Moreover, it needs a network connection just like other electronic devices like mobile phones and computers.
- For using an Internet Protocol Camera, you just need to follow some simple steps, like a plan where you want the Internet Protocol camera to be located and internet source.
- Connect your Internet Protocol Camera with the internet, connect any desired device so you can view live monitoring.
- You can customize your Internet Protocol Camera based on your requirements.
- In conclusion, by following these steps you can set up your Internet Protocol camera easily.
List of Top 14 Best IP Camera Models in India
1. YI Dome Camera Wireless IP Security IP Camera
It is a pan-tilt-zoom Internet Protocol camera by YI. It has a night-vision with 3D noise cancellation. Also, has two-way audio. This Internet Protocol Camera Price is Rs.1999/- and may vary from time to time.
- Has 720p HD night vision.
- Has a 1-year warranty.
- Does not support cloud storage.
- Does not provide a colour screen.
2. V 380 Pro HD 720P Wireless IP Camera
This Internet Protocol Camera Price is Rs.1299/- and may vary from time to time. It’s a remote monitoring Internet Protocol Camera by V380 Pro. It can be used without electricity by connecting to any power bank. Also, has night vision with two-way audio.
- Mobile app for a lifetime free of cost.
- Low internet data consumption.
- Does not provide a memory card with more than 64GB of space.
- Colour screen not supported.
3. EZVIZ by Hikvision C3WN Internet Protocol Camera
This IP Camera Price is Rs.3507/- & may vary from time to time. This is a product from Hikvision Internet Protocol Cameras. For instance, it’s specially designed for outdoor purposes. Moreover, the live monitoring feature is available using the EZVIZ app.
- A powerful dual-antenna ensures a stable internet connection.
- Also, HD resolution of 1080p.
- It is an expensive product.
- Data can be stored in a micro-SD card for 20-25 days only.
4. THINKVALUE Wi-Fi CCTV Indoor Security Camera Internet Protocol Camera
This IP Camera Price is Rs.2347/- and may vary from time to time. This is a wireless Internet Protocol Camera by THINKVALUE for indoor purposes. You can save recordings on the FTP server. Also, it initiates a motion-detection alarm via E-mail.
- Provides local as well as cloud storage options.
- Also supports multiple platforms like Android, IOS and, Windows PC.
- Does not support the 5G network.
- Good but heavyweight than others.
5. D3D IP Home Security Internet Protocol Camera
This IP Camera Price is Rs.2320/- and may vary from time to time. A wireless, home security Internet Protocol Camera by D3D. Provides Pan/ tilt/ zoom features. In addition, it provides control via a mobile app.
- Provides storage of 128 GB using a micro-SD card.
- Also, 1080p full HD view.
- Improvements are needed while using the IOS device.
- Wi-Fi connection sometimes lags.
6. SRIHOME IP Security Camera IP Camera
This IP Camera Price is Rs.1999/- and may vary from time to time. Provided by SRIHOME, it is a wireless Internet Protocol Camera. It has auto-tracking features. Moreover, two-way audio is also provided.
- Has auto-tracking feature.
- In addition, provides 1080p HD quality video.
- Does not have an antenna.
- Have issues with the app.
7. CONBRE MultipleXR2 Pro HD IP Camera
This IP Camera Price is Rs.1349/- and may vary from time to time. A wireless Internet Protocol Camera by CONBRE. Designed with easy set-up features. In addition, you can do the installation using the V380 mobile app.
- Provides HD quality view with 1920*1080p.
- Has issues while connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Built quality is not satisfactory.
8. SRIHOME SH020 IP Camera Price: Rs.2199/-
This Internet Protocol Camera Price is Rs.2199/- and may vary from time to time. It is a wireless IP security camera by SRIHOME. You can watch 4 camera views at the same time. In addition, it is a wireless wall-mount Internet Protocol camera designed with user reliability.
- Supports High-quality video with 1080p resolution.
- Also, has two-way audio and SD card storage.
- Sound quality not good though.
- Expensive as compared to quality.
9. TechEase IP Security Camera IP Camera
A Wireless Internet Protocol Camera by TechEase. This Internet Protocol Camera Price is Rs.2299/- and may vary from time to time. It has a rotary motion that you can control using a mobile app. In addition, it supports night-vision and two-way audio.
- 128GB micro-SD card slot available.
- 1080p maximum resolution.
- The color screen is not available.
- Does not have an autofocus feature though.
10. IMOU IP67 Wireless Outdoor Security IP Camera Price: Rs.3607/-
A wireless outdoor Internet Protocol camera by IMOU store. This Internet Protocol Camera Price is Rs.3607/- and may vary from time to time. Specially designed for outdoor purposes. Moreover, it has a filter to detect false alarms.
- Clear night vision.
- Weather resistance.
- No fast-forward option.
- Privacy concerns.
11. NAMOCAM Wireless IP Camera
The wireless Internet Protocol camera by NAMOCAM. This IP Camera Price is Rs.2199/- and may vary from time to time. It has radio frequency sensors. Moreover, it provides voice control.
- Provides 512GB micro-SD card slot as well as cloud storage.
- Compatible with Alexa.
- But, has issues with the app.
- The memory card slot is not built properly.
12. Hikvision IP Plastic Bullet Camera IP Camera
An Internet Protocol Camera manufactured by Hikvision. This IP Camera Price is Rs.3270/- and may vary from time to time. It initiates an alert on the motion. Also, uses a corded electric power source.
- HD video quality with 1920*1080p resolution.
- Nice built quality.
- Sometimes, the camera quality is not good.
- But, no depth during daytime.
13. CP PLUS IP Bullet Camera IP Camera
A fixed lens Internet Protocol camera with outdoor compatible features by CP Plus store. This Internet Protocol Camera Price is Rs.2589/- and may vary from time to time. It comes with dual-stream encoding. Also, comes with infrared LED night-vision.
- Has weather resistance.
- Has a metal body so, it is strong.
- The built quality of the camera is not good.
14. I-Ball Wireless Smart HD IP Dome Camera
An Internet Protocol camera with motion detection features by TBD India Limited. It provides video compression with dual streaming. And both wireless and wired connector types are available.
- High-resolution camera.
- Video compression with dual streaming.
- Has network instability issues.
- Internet connection gets lost during operation.
If you want to keep watch on your expensive things or business then, don’t wait since we have cleared all your queries and given the best options for buying IP Cameras. You must protect your property no matter what it costs so, an Internet Protocol camera is a thing you need. Buying a good one is not an easy thing to do so check each one before you made a purchase.
How much does an IP Camera cost?
The cost of an Internet Protocol camera generally ranges from Rs.1000 to Rs.6000.
Can IP Cameras work without internet?
Yes, Internet Protocol cameras can work without any internet connection.
What is the basic difference between Internet Protocol Cameras and HD Cameras?
IP camera captures video images and compresses them into a file but, in an HD camera, each camera signal is wired back to the recorder.