Now, many people looking for the best inverter in India and it is a very popular appliance too. Why because sudden and unannounced power cuts are very common in India. These frequent and lengthy power cuts can cause discomfort and loss of work too.
An inverter is an electrical appliance that converts the DC voltage to AC voltage. The DC voltage is supplied to the inverter by the attached battery pack and the AC voltage is supplied to your household circuit by the inverter to power up your home appliances.
There are three different types of inverters- sinewave, modified sinewave, and square wave. The current article provides the best inverters available in India which you can choose from. Also, check the buyer’s guide of best solar inverters in India.
Best 11 Inverters in India
Buyers Guide – Best Inverter In India
- Always choose the branded inverters to overcome the issues with inverter performance.
- Avoid the non-banded products as these are available at low prices but comes with poor quality.
- Sinewave inverters are the best for running heavy appliances and are costlier than modified sine wave and square wave inverters.
- You should also choose to buy inverters from reputed and trusted manufacturers only.
- Because they will provide you the best quality inverters and onsite warranty.
- You should also consider buying tubular batteries for your inverter instead of flat batteries as they have a longer lifespan.
List of Top 11 Inverters in the Market
There are different types of inverters available in the market with varying features which can make the task of selecting the best inverters for you difficult. That’s why we have listed 11 best inverters in India along with their features.
1. Luminous 1100 Zelio+ Home Pure Sinewave UPS Inverter:
The Luminous Home Pure Sine Wave is one of the most reliable and best inverters available in the Indian market. This model comes with a 2-year warranty and it is affordable and value for money product.
- Luminous Inverter made with sports LED display that makes it convenient & user-friendly to track the remaining battery backup time.
- It comes with an MCB that protects against power surges.
- Also, this feature protects the inverter against over-heating, short circuits, main input protection, etc.
- It works on a single battery of 12V capacity and can support up to 3 tube lights, 3 ceiling fans, 3 CFL bulbs, one television, and cooler.
- This inverter can work on both tubular as well as flat batteries & the maximum output load is 600 watts.
- It takes around 10-12 hours for the battery to be charged completely.
- This inverter does not come with a battery so you need to purchase the battery separately.
2. APC BI850SINE 850VA Home UPS Sine Wave Inverter:
This inverter is from the APC brand & it is a sturdy and effective appliance for your home which will ensure uninterrupted power supply in your home. The inverter provides you a 2-year warranty.
- APC Home Inverter is a compact and lightweight inverter which makes it ideal for use in most Indian homes.
- This inverter can be used either as an inverter or as a UPS, at the press of a button.
- It has a maximum output load of 500 watts & its batteries can be completely charged in nearly 10 hours.
- The backup time from this inverter varies from 2-6 hours, depending on the number of appliances used and their power consumption.
- Also, the manufacturer has provided protection to the inverter against a wide range of voltage.
- This is a handy feature especially for users who experience erratic voltage fluctuations.
- It does not have an internal battery but used an external battery system.
- This inverter does not come with a bypass switch or MCB which can be a potential drawback.
3. Sukam 1100Va Chromium Steel Brainy Echo Inverter:
This inverter from Su-Kam Power Systems Limited is known for its quality and reliability. It is available in more than 60 countries across the world. You also get a 2-year onsite warranty with this inverter.
- Su-Kam Inverter made with the unique Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) which protects the inverter from voltage surges.
- The ATC system also helps to ensure the optimal working of the battery and can easily extend the battery life by at least 6 months.
- It can be charged from both- the inline power source and power from the solar panels.
- The inverter ships with solar panel and its cable which is provided for charging the inverter.
- This helps to reduce electricity consumption & the maximum power output of this inverter is 800 watts.
- Also, this inverter can be used either as an inverter or UPS.
4. Microtek Static UPS SEBz Converter 1100 V2 with Sinewave Technology:
The Microtek brand is a popular Taiwanese multinational company renowned for its consumer electronic products. This is an effective and reliable solution to the frequent power cuts in Indian homes. It comes with a 2-years warranty.
- Microtek Sinewave Inverter uses a digital signal controller based intelligent control design.
- That ensures it automatically switches itself from the main power to battery power in case of a power cut.
- This inverter is ideal for running heavy home appliances like refrigerators, printer, washing machines, etc.
- It has a maximum output load of 800 watts and comes with a transfer time of 15 milliseconds only.
- The inverter can function seamlessly in a wide voltage range of 100-300V, which is very useful for Indian homes as they experience voltage fluctuations quite often.
- It works on a 12V battery but the battery not included with the inverter and needs to be purchased separately.
5. Microtek UPSEB 900 VA Inverter with 672 Watts:
The UPSEB 900 VA is a popular inverter model from the Microtek brand. It comes with 6 LED indicators which help you to track the power parameters and remaining battery backup time. This model comes with a 2-years warranty and is a budget-friendly product.
- Microtek UPSEB Inverter made with CCCV technology along with auto trickle mode this ensures that it stays protected from overheating and short circuits.
- And the auto-trickle mode in the inverter also makes it seamless to transition from the main power supply to the inverter mode.
- The inverter works on a single battery system & comes with advanced features.
- It has a maximum output load of 720 watts and can power a decent number of appliances in your home.
- Also, it has smart overload sense technology which turns off the inverter in case of overload.
- This features a micro-controller based intelligent control design that ensures the powerful & efficient working of the inverter.
6. Exide 850VA Pure Sinewave Inverter Home Ups with Digital Display:
The Exide is a trusted Indian brand that manufactures inverters with quality and functionalities designed for the Indian market.
- Exide Inverter made with inbuilt DSP (Digital Signal Processor) technology & high-speed microprocessors which provide you excellent output quality during power cuts.
- It comes with a host of technological features & the maximum output load capacity of this inverter is 580 watts.
- Also, it comes with ASIC (Auto Sense Intelligent Control) technology which controls and manages the input current.
- The quite informative and handy LCD display on the inverter provides information on useful metrics like input & output voltage levels, remaining battery backup, etc.
- The inverter has the least switch time of 10 milliseconds during which it changes from mains to UPS power.
- It also has the electrolyte level sensor indicator for indicating the battery water levels.
- One of the drawbacks of this inverter is that it is costlier than other inverters in the market. However, the load of features it has justifies its premium pricing.
7. Luminous Sine Wave UPS Inverter Zelio+ 1700:
The Luminous Zelio+1700 Sinewave UPS is a quality offering from a Luminous brand and is one of the best inverters for domestic use. It comes with a 2-years warranty. You can use this as an inverter or a UPS & this can be used to power up heavy appliances like refrigerators, coolers, printer, etc.
- Luminous Zelio+1700 Inverter made with LED display that displays battery charge level & the remaining battery backup time in hours and minutes.
- It comes with an MCB to ensure the protection of your appliances running on inverter power against power surges.
- This has a respectable maximum output load of 1200 watts that can power up to 5 tube lights, 5 ceiling fans, 5 CFL bulbs, one television, and one cooler.
- It works on a single battery system of 24V capacity.
- This can work on both tubular or flat batteries & the battery takes around 10-12 hours for a complete charge.
8. Sukam Falcon+ 1100va Pure Sinewave Inverter Home UPS:
The Su-Kam Falcon is another inverter with lots of relevant and thoughtful features in the Indian market. It takes lesser space and is suited to modern home décor. This inverter comes with a 2-years warranty.
- Su-Kam Falcon Inverter made with attractive design along with a compact finish that is ideal for households with limited storage spaces.
- It features the ATC unit which is in-built and provides protection against voltage surges.
- This inverter is almost noiseless and you will not observe any disruptions in terms of noise while using it.
- It ensures better battery life compared to other inverters in the market & works on a single battery system of 12V.
- This can work with any type of battery and has one of the lowest switch times of 8 milliseconds which ensures an uninterrupted backup.
- The inverter can get charged at in even low voltage of 80-90V which is an important feature for Indian households.
9. Microtek Hybird Solar Sinewave Inverter UPS 1130va:
The Microtek Hybrid Solar UPS/Inverter is a unique inverter, unlike other inverters in the market. It comes bundled with a host of useful features as mentioned below. You get a 2 years warranty with this inverter.
- Microtek Hybrid Inverter made with a 30amp solar charge controller which allows the conversion of solar energy into electricity.
- It is a hybrid inverter that can charge by using both- electric power supply and solar power.
- You can get the solar panel and a cable for charging the inverter this ensures a reduction in your power consumption and electricity bills.
- The distinguishing feature of this inverter is the solar charger controller that enables it to switch to mains power only in case when the solar power is unavailable.
- And the maximum output load capacity of this hybrid inverter is 500 watts.
10. V-Guard 900VA Prime 1050 Sine Wave Inverter:
The V-Guard brand is a renowned name in the Indian market. It manufactures some high-quality inverters designed keeping the Indian households in mind. The inverter takes care of voltage fluctuations which is a common phenomenon in India. This inverter comes with a 2-years warranty.
- V-Guard Inverter offers different charging modes for different battery types & this allows you to use this inverter with all the leading battery types available in the market.
- It comes with a unique selector switch which makes it easier for you to change between the different modes offered by this invertor.
- This works on the normal and high voltage modes which provide optimal performance depending on the different voltage output.
- You also get protection from overload and short circuit from this inverter.
- The fuzzy logic battery is the highlight of the inverter which clearly indicates the water level in the battery also this helps to prevent failure or malfunctioning of the battery.
11. Luminous Eco Watt+1050 Square Wave UPS Inverter for Home:
The Luminous Eco Watt Inverter is an excellent choice for the budget-conscious consumer. It offers a good blend of features and performance.
- Luminous Eco Inverter made with advanced PCB technology along with FSW transformers for providing efficient performance.
- The inverter automatically turns off in case of overload which protects it from damages.
- It supports different types of batteries, ranging from tubular to flat batteries.
- The batteries can be charged with low voltage also.
- Being a wall-mounted inverter, it helps you to save maximum storage space in your home.
At present, you have successfully checked the list of Best Inverters in India. So, it should be easy for you to determine which inverter best suits your requirements.
Now you are familiar with the features of the most popular inverters which are available in the Indian market along with a good buying guide. All the above options make it easy for you to make a proper choice of best inverter in India.