When we talk about laptops in terms of performance and processor, i5 laptops are the best choice nowadays. Students and job workers prefer to use high-performance and processor laptops. So i5 laptops are very common nowadays and people prefer to use them over i3. I5 laptops have high-speed processors, more space hard drive, advanced RAM, and contain many other features.
I5 laptops are the best for office work, student’s online classes, and even are suitable for games. So if you are interested in buying an i5 laptop, keep reading the article to get the important information about them.
Top 11 Best i5 Laptops in India-Buyers Guide
Types of i5 laptops
I5 laptops are categorized depending on the type of processor in them. So, 2 types of models of if laptops are available, H models, and U models.
U level i5 laptops
- These laptops are specially made with high-performance batteries.
- The processor of these laptops are also good but their specialty is their battery timing and quality.
- The processors of these laptops are strong and high-performance.
- That is why these laptops are good for heavy-duty work, using different software, and multi-tasking.
- These laptops have good graphics for gaming.
Buyer’s guide for i5 Laptop
- Check the size of the laptop either it is portable or not. For a student, small size laptop is good to buy because he can easily take it to school.
- What operating system is installed in it what the laptop supports is also important?
- Check the RAM of the laptop. Usually, i5 laptops have 8GB RAM but some laptops support its extension. Prefer to buy a laptop having more RAM.
- The processor speed of the laptop is also important. Usually, i5 laptops have 1.4 to 4.6 GHz processors. It determines the performance of the laptop so buy a laptop having a good processor speed.
- When buying an i5 laptop, do check its hard drive. It is recommended to buy a laptop having at least 1 terabyte drive.
- Check the ports available on the laptop. How many ports are available and for which devices they are suitable is very important for your work.
- The battery health of the laptop is also a factor to check. How much time it takes to charge the battery and for how much time its battery lasts, is important to know.
- Check the laptop is a touch screen, or not. If it is a touch screen laptop then its touch should be smooth. And if you have to use a keyboard and mouse, they should also be smooth.
List of Top 11 Best i5 laptops in India-Buyers Guide
1. MI Notebook 14 (IC) Intel Core i5-10210U XMA1901-FK
MI Notebook is a 10th generation core i5 laptop with having a speed between 1.6 to 4.2 GHz speeds. The laptop has window 10 as an operating system and office 365 with a one-month free trial is installed in it. The screen is full HD, anti-glare having a size of 14 inches. MI notebook has 2666 MHz RAM of 8 GB and SSD storage is 512 GB. The laptop has an inbuilt webcam of 720 pixels and the battery timing is 10 hours.
- The processor of the MI laptop is very good and ideal for normal functions.
- The screen quality is very good.
- Its connectivity with Wi-Fi is great and the performance of the laptop is up to the mark.
- Speakers of the laptop are on the lower side due to which its volume is low.
- The mousepad of the laptop needs improvement.
2. Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3, 81WE004WIN
Lenovo Ideapad Slim is the 10th generation Intel core i5 having a thin and stylish look. The laptop has an anti-glare, 15.6 inches screen and the weight is 1.8 kg. The laptop has USB, USB 2.0, SDXC, HDMI, SDHC, and digital card support. The processor has a 1.0 GHZ base and 3.6HZ maximum speeds. Its RAM is 8GB and you can upgrade it up to 1 terabyte HDD. Lenovo Ideapad also has an in-built camera of 0.3 megapixels. The battery backup of the laptop is 5 hours.
- The mouse pad and the keyboard are soft and efficient.
- Its speakers’ quality and volume are good.
- The camera quality is not good.
- Its battery timing should be improved.
3. HP Pavilion (2021) (14-dv0054TU)
HP Pavilion is a 14 inches, 11th generation laptop having processor core i5-1135G7. The HP laptop has a maximum speed of 4.2 GHz and an 8 MB cache with Turbo boost technology. It is a 4 cores laptop having pre-installed window 10, built-in Alexa, and Office 2019. Other features of the laptop include 16GB DDR4 SD RAM, 512 GB PCle M.2 SSD, Intel Iris graphics.
- The RAM and drive storage of the laptop is great.
- Its processor is very good and has a fast configuration, as well as file transferring through this laptop is also very fast.
- The SSD present in the laptop makes it’s working fast.
- It has a plastic body and the hinges are not so good.
- The fan makes noise sometimes.
4. Acer Aspire 3 Intel Core i5, A315-56
Acer Aspire is a 9.5 kg laptop having a screen size of 15.6 inches. The memory of the laptop is 8GB that is extendable to 12 GB. A hard disk of 1 terabyte is present in the laptop. Its battery timing is up to 9.5 hours that is ideal for students and office workers.
- The performance of the Acer laptop is very good.
- Its screen is very good having UHD graphics.
- This Acer i5 laptop has a good fan so no heating problem and the fan also doesn’t produce any sound.
- Some customers claimed that the battery is draining fast.
- Its webcam is only 0.3 megapixels.
5. Dell G3 3500 Gaming Laptop, D560253HIN9BE
Dell i5 Laptop is a 2.3kg, 15.6 inches, 10th generation gaming i5 laptop from Dell having many advanced features. Its processor speed is 2.5GHz and has 4 cores. If we talk about its processor features then it has 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB hard drive. It has pre-installed window 10 and a 15-month free subscription to McAfee security. The laptop has a 3-cells battery having a backup time of 10 hours.
- Its battery life is very good as a gaming laptop.
- It has a very good fingerprint sensor.
- This laptop has 256GB SSD so its processing is very fast.
- The laptop is showing some heating issues.
6. Dell Inspiron 5408
Dell i5 Inspiron is a 10th generation core i5 laptop having 4 cores and a 3.6 GHz processor speed. Its hard drive is 512 GB and the RAM is 8GB. This laptop has a narrow border, 72 percent NTSC WVA, and an anti-glare screen of 14 inches. The graphics in the laptop are NVIDIA M X330. It has pre-installed Window 10, Microsoft office student ad home 2019, and McAfee security with a 15-month free subscription
- It is light in weight, has an elegant design, and the processor doesn’t produce any noise.
- The RAM is extendable to 32 GB.
- Its screen’s display is good and the sound quality is also good.
- When you run a high processing program, it heats up.
- The speaker loses voice quality on full volume.
7. ASUS VivoBook 14 Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Generation laptop
Another great option on our list is this amazing laptop having 8 threads and processor speed up to 1.0 to 3.6 GHz. It has a dual-channel 8 GB RAM (each channel has 4 GB), can be upgraded to 12GB. Its storage is 1 terabyte SATA, and an empty slot of M.2 for SSD storage. The anti-glare screen is 14 inches in size and 45 percent NTSC.
- It is a fast-processing i5 laptop having window 10 ore-installed for a lifetime.
- The Asus i5 laptop has good security options, it has a fingerprint scanner.
- Its mousepad is too smooth.
- Its battery backup timing is less.
- The keyboard backlight is not present.
8. Lenovo V15 Intel Core i5 10th Generation laptop (82C500PFIH)
Lenovo i5 Laptop is a 15 inches Lenovo Intel core i5 laptop that you can get. The processor has 1.0 to 3.6GHZ speed and has 4 cores and a smart cache of 6MB. The hinges are alloy-made and can be rotated to 180 degrees. Window 10 for lifetime validity is installed on the laptop. The battery lasts about 5.5 hours.
- Due to SSD, the processing and booting of the laptop are fast.
- It’s a lightweight laptop having a good performance.
- The volume of the speaker is low.
- Its Display quality is not very amazing.
9. HP 15 (2021)11th Gen Core i5 Laptop
HP i5 laptop is another very good option for i5 laptops available online. It has 15.6 inches anti-glare screen and is available at a good i5 laptop price. Its specifications include 8 GB RAM (extendable to 16 GB), a 1 TB processor, and an M.2 SSD. It has high-speed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity that transfers files within no time. It has a lithium-ion battery that is fast in charging and the charging lasts for about 12 hours.
- Its processor is very good and can run different software.
- This also has a fingerprint scanner.
- Its configuration is good and it is a nice product at such an economic i5 laptop price.
- The battery backup of the laptop is not good.
10. IdeaPad S540 10th Gen Intel Core i5 laptop
Lenovo i5 IdeaPad is a thin and sleek i5 laptop having 1.6cm thickness and the weight is only 1.8kg. Its processor is fast so you can trust it as a heavy-duty laptop. It possesses 8GB DDR4 RAM and about 1 TB HDD and 256 GB SSD storage. The base speed of this laptop is a1.6GHZ while the maximum processor speed is 4.2 GHz. It has a good quality, fixed focus full HD camera of 720P. The laptop has 2 3.1 USB ports, 1 3.1 type C port, an HDMI port, and a 4-in-1 reader.
- Its charging is fast that is 80 percent battery gets charged within 1 hour and lasts for about 9 hours.
- The sound quality of the speakers is very good.
- It is a good option as i5 laptops for normal as well as heavy-duty works.
- Some customers complained about its heating issue.
11. Dell Vostro 3400 i5 laptop
Dell i5 Vostro laptop has 14 inches FHD, anti-glare display. It has a 1 terabyte hard drive and 8 GB DDR4 RAM. The laptop has different ports including an Ethernet port, 1 HDMI port, a USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.2, and an SD data reader.
- The laptop is good for students and office workers.
- Its performance is good.
- This laptop has an over-heating problem.
- Its processing speed is low.
Picking the one ‘best i5 processor PC’ would be impractical. Everything depends on your perception and utilization of whether a machine is the best fit for you or not. With a top-notch show, HD designs, quick processor, it consummately summarizes what the best i5 processor PC should offer. We think our short survey of the best i5 PCs arrangements will assist you with tracking down the best machine.
Which laptop is best in i5?
You have a lot of options when you search for i5 laptops. List your demand and check the specifications of the laptops. You are can check the products from our top list, it contains the best i5 laptops.
What does i5 mean on a laptop?
“I” of i5 shows the “Itanium” or 64-bit architecture of Intel developers while “5” shows the serial number of the laptop. “i5” laptop means a mainstream laptop.
What is the price of an i5 laptop?
Their price starts from 40000 rupees and it increases as models and specifications increase.