by HP The HP laptop battery holds a high capacity. They are able to keep power for longer. There are some that are known to keep power for as long as 6 or even 8 hours. That is for an HP laptop that is in use. On another note, the best HP laptop batteries are originals (as opposed to generics).
Good HP laptop batteries come with long warranties. To the extent that the manufacturers are willing to offer warranties, it is a vote of confidence in their products. The best HP laptop batteries are typically made of materials like lithium-ion. We also have some that are made from lithium-ion polymers. Brand-new HP laptop batteries tend to perform better than refurbished ones.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Dell laptop batteries, Acer laptop batteries, Lenovo Battery, Laptop Power Bank, power bank brands, Syska Power bank, Gaming Laptop under 60000, Gaming Laptops Under 70000, Dell i3 Laptops, Dell i5 Laptops, Dell i7 laptops, Dell Inspiron Laptops, Dell Vostro Laptops, i5 Laptops, i7 Laptops, i9 laptops, HP laptops, HP Omen laptops, HP Elitebook Laptops, HP Laptops under 30000, HP i5 Laptops, HP i7 laptops, HP Pavilion Laptops, Acer Laptops, Asus Laptops, Lenovo laptops, Lenovo Thinkpads, Lenovo Ideapads, Toshiba laptops, Laptop under 40000, Laptop Under 50000, Gaming Laptops under 50000, Laptop Under 60000, Laptop under 70000, Gaming Laptop Under 70000, SSD for laptops, 512GB SSD, 1TB SSD, 4Tb External Hard Drive, HP Laptop Keyboards, wireless keyboard & mouse, Laptop Keyboard, laptop cooling pads, Laptop backpacks, laptop bags, laptop stand, Extension board, Spike Guards, External Graphic Cards, 2GB DDR2 RAM, DDR3 4GB RAM in India.
List of Top 10 Best HP Laptop Battery Types in India
Features of HP Laptop Batteries
- Important features in HP laptop batteries include compatibility, power capacity, and lifespan.
- Let’s start with compatibility.
- You have to ensure that the battery you buy is one that can actually work with your laptop.
- Turning to power capacity, you need to be sure that it is adequate for your needs.
- It is normally given in terms of milliamp hours.
- Nowadays, it is possible to find HP laptop batteries with a capacity for even 2,600 milliamp hours.
- Regarding lifespan, we find modern HP laptop batteries that can last for as long as 2 to 4 years.
- That is because they are made from lithium-ion.
- It makes them capable of lasting longer than the old-time nickel-cadmium laptop batteries.
Types of HP Laptop Batteries
- Some HP laptop batteries are original. Others are generics. Generics are not necessarily bad.
- The word generic doesn’t mean counterfeit.
- Still, most people can afford to opt for the original HP laptop batteries.
- Some HP laptop batteries are sold brand new.
- Others are sold refurbished.
- It is also possible to find second-hand non-refurbished HP laptop batteries.
- The latter can come in handy if your budget is very small.
- So you find that you can’t afford brand new or even refurbished HP laptop batteries price.
- Nowadays, there are HP laptop batteries made from lithium-ion.
- Then there are others that are made from lithium-ion polymers.
- Some HP laptop batteries charge very fast. Then there are those that seem to charge quite slowly.
Buyer’s guide for HP Laptop Battery
- The most important consideration while buying HP laptop batteries is compatibility.
- If you order a battery that isn’t compatible with your laptop, it will be of no use to you.
- Another important consideration is power capacity.
- This determines how long the battery will be able to keep power.
- The higher the capacity, the better.
- But you also have to understand that capacity has a bearing on HP laptop batteries price.
- Higher capacity batteries tend to cost more.
- Yet another thing to look at is the warranty.
- The longer the HP laptop battery warranty, the better.
- You have to make serious inquiries on whether the battery is brand new or used.
- A used battery may be cheaper, but its lifespan will probably not belong.
- Take, for instance, a situation where you buy HP laptop batteries that have been used for one year.
- This may mean that you are only able to use it for a year, before having to replace it.
- Finally, you need to consider the price at which the battery is being sold.
- You need to know what the typical prices for HP laptop batteries of various types are.
- This way, you won’t end up paying more for a battery that you could have gotten at a lower price.
How to set up & use HP Laptop Battery?
- An HP laptop battery contains cells inside.
- The cells are made from materials like lithium-ion.
- When you charge the battery, you move electrons from the cells’ negative terminals to the positive terminals.
- Conversely, when the battery is being used, the electrons are moving from the positive terminals to the negative terminals.
- Thanks to the battery, you can continue using your HP laptop even when you are somewhere without mains electricity.
- The battery also makes it possible for you to move about with your laptop.
- This is unlike the situation for someone with a desktop computer.
- The latter, as we all know, has to be always hooked to an electricity socket.
- Over time, the HP laptop battery loses its ability to store power.
- This may be after 2 to 4 years.
- Or after, say, 1,000 charge cycles.
- Once the battery loses its ability to store power, it has to be replaced.
- This is why we find that people are always looking for HP replacement batteries.
List of Top 10 Best HP Laptop Battery Models in India-Buyers Guide
1. HP Original Laptop Battery for HP HSTNN-LB6V
This is a high-capacity lithium-ion battery. Its power rating is at 2,200 milliamp hours.
- High-performance laptop battery
- HP original (not generic)
- Able to store power for long
- Only suitable for certain HP laptops
- Requires some time to charge fully
2. HP Laptop Battery for HP 807957-001
This is a powerful, 4-cell battery. It is very easy to install and charges quite fast.
- Very nicely sealed (for longevity)
- Quite durable (if well taken care of)
- Relatively costly
- Potentially fragile (if not handled with care)
3. HP HS04 Laptop Battery
This is one of the most durable HP original batteries. It is also quite fairly priced.
- Can store a great amount of power
- Can last for several years
- Easy to charge
- The packaging appears too simple
- Eventually (usually after some years) loses the ability to store power
4. HP JC04 41W 4-Cell Li-Ion Original Laptop Battery
This is a nice, lightweight HP original battery. It is compatible with a wide range of HP laptops.
- Comes with a full-year warranty
- Doesn’t add much weight to your laptop
- Has relatively good power storage performance
- Relatively costly
- Can be hard to repair if you are not a professional
5. HP JC04 Rechargeable Battery (Black)
This is one of the more affordable HP original batteries. It also comes with a good warranty.
- Has higher than average milliamp rating
- Potentially durable due to good sealing
- Very well priced (good value for money)
- Compatible with a smaller range of HP laptops
- Has to be charged for long (but then also retains the charge for a long time)
6. HP N2L84AA Original KI04 Notebook Battery (Black)
This is a low-cost yet decent quality product. Also, quite easy to install and start using.
- Comes with one year warranty
- Very lightweight
- Relatively low price
- Based on lithium polymer technology
- 2200 milliamp hours rating may appear low to some
7. HP 255 G6 250 G6 240 G6 245 G6 246 G6 Serie Notebook 14.8V 2200mAh 33Wh
This is one of those HP laptop batteries that are compatible with a very wide range of machines. It also fits very nicely into most HP laptop battery slots.
- At 100 grams, it is a very lightweight battery
- Compatible with very many HP laptops
- Considerably durable
- Relatively costly
- Can be fragile if not handled well
8. HP HSTNN-LB6V Laptop Battery
Here is one of the easiest-to-charge HP laptop batteries. Though relatively costly, it is very durable and easy to take care of.
- Comes with a full year warranty
- Retains power for long
- Good packaging inspires confidence
- Compatible with a smaller range of HP laptops
- Installation may be tricky for a non-professional
9. HP Laptop Battery for HP Pavilion 15-AC126TX
This is a well-assembled, and therefore potentially durable HP laptop battery. It is not affected by the charging memory issue. Meaning that it would keep on charging fully for its entire useful life.
- Comes with an overcharge protection feature
- 2200 milliamp hours rating is adequate for most needs
- Easy to install
- Relatively heavy
- Above-average cost
10. HP OA04 14.6V 41Whr 2660mAh 4 Cell Original Lithium-ion Laptop Battery for HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart Series
Here is another of those batteries that are compatible with a very wide range of HP laptops. It is also a very safe battery, thanks to its IC protection feature.
- A very stable battery
- Able to retain power for long durations of time
- Compatible with many HP laptops
- Some may find its 400g weight to be on the heavier side
- It is also a comparatively expensive battery
It is possible to find a high-performance HP battery in the market. It is our hope that the information in this guide will help in making a good HP laptop battery choice.
What is the price of an HP laptop battery?
Most are in the 3,000 to 4,000 Indian rupees range.
Which is the best HP laptop battery to buy?
One that is compatible with your machine, and capable of storing a lot of power. Also, one that comes with a warranty and is genuine (not counterfeit).