With different brands of home theatre systems out there and in line with the fast-rising technology. The is a lot of competition amongst manufacturers in the home theater market. Due to this reason, we have a thousand and one best theater system. Pin-pointing one best theater system will be impossible unless, we all have the same likes and dislikes, which isn’t the case. Also check the buyers guide for the best 5.1 home theatre brands, soundbars, Amplifier Speakers, Ahuja speakers, Bluetooth speakers, Karaoke systems & Ahuja Amplifiers in India
Hence, this article has a list of the top 10 best theater systems in India. Likewise, the necessary features and things you should consider while setting up your home theater. Then, it will be easy for you to decide on which theater system is best for you.
Top 10 Best Home Theatre Systems in India
Features of Home Theatre Systems
Every good home theater system should, therefore, have most of these features:
Product De sign and setup
- The first thing you will notice about a product is its aesthetic features before anything else.
- A good system should first be pleasing to the eyes. As well as, complement your interior décor.
- Also, a good system should be easy to setup.
- The product should be able to provide multiple connectivity options such as HDMI, Bluetooth, USB, AUX, SD card slots, and more.
- Therefore, your speaker or soundbar should have at least three different connectivity options.
- These options will help you connect other external devices to your sound system for more experience.
- Thus, the Bluetooth option will connect any Bluetooth-enabled device directly to it.
- Make sure the port on your theater system is compatible with your TV.
- Also, check for compatibility with your PC, computer, tablet, mobile device, or DVD.
- Purchase a subwoofer with high power output and a good surround system.
- This quality subwoofer will then produce clear sound, reach bass, and treble for a cinema-like experience.
- LED display or a LED light indicator will help you know when your system is responding to instructions.
- Therefore, any theater system without this feature will be difficult to manage.
- For advanced systems, the is a remote control for easy and convenient operation from a distance.
- However, a basic theater system can be operated with a TV remote.
Types of Home Theatre Systems
Theater systems are manufactured in different forms and sizes. Thus, the major two types are home theater speakers and soundbars.
Home theater speakers
- Home theater speakers are very common and are widely used in various homes.
- You will enjoy the full potential of a home theater speaker when you have a large theater room.
- This is because large rooms enable the proper placement of the speakers in their rightful position.
- However, small to medium rooms can still use a home theater speaker and still experience good sound quality.
- If your theatre room isn’t spacious, you can opt for a shelf-size speaker instead of a floor-size speaker.
- Soundbars, on the other hand, are alternatives to home theater speakers.
- Home theater experts, therefore recommend this system type for individuals with less spacious rooms.
- However, people with large theater rooms still prefer this type of sound system since is very easy to install, fewer wires to work with, and more.
- Furthermore, soundbars are made up of various speakers placed side by side which provides quality sound effects.
Buyer’s guide – Home Theatre Systems
These are certain factors to get familiar with before buying your home theater system.
- Shop for speakers or soundbars whose subwoofer has a high sound quality.
- Pay attention to the frequency range of the subwoofer, this will determine the strength of the bass.
- Usually, your speaker or soundbar comes with a volume control feature. Also, check out for bass and treble adjustment options, this will help users to tune or adjust the sound quality whenever it is necessary, for a better experience.
- Multiple connection options are a must – I can’t stress this enough! Hence, it should have a USB port, SD card port, AUX, and so on.
- Also, go for speakers with high power output so as to, amplify the input signal.
- Research about the product to be bought. Also, go through reviews of previous customers to check the satisfactory level of the product.
How to Use Home Theatre Systems?
- Soundbars and home theater speakers work similarly, these theater systems have an Audio/video (AV) receiver.
- The AV receiver is the brain of the theater system, without it, nothing will function.
- Therefore, the receiver receives signals from the devices connected to it like the DVD, PC, and computer for instance.
- It decodes and amplifies these signals before sending them to the speaker and Television.
- Your speakers in turn have to be positioned properly to achieve a clearer sound.
- Therefore, in a 2.1 system (two speakers: left and right with a subwoofer) always keep your speakers symmetrically on each side of your TV. Also, in a 3.1 system (three speakers: left, right, and center with a subwoofer) place the center speaker at the center of the TV either above or below. Then, the left and right speakers are placed beside the TV.
- While in a 5.1 system (five speakers with a subwoofer), the extra two speakers are known as rear speakers. they are placed behind the viewer to produce a surround sound effect.
List of Top 10 Best Home Theatre Brands in India
1. F&D F203G11W 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System
This lightweight F&D speaker produces great audio quality because of its two satellite speakers and a subwoofer. Furthermore, the speaker’s powerful bass and quality sound make music, videos, and games very interesting. It is also compatible with other devices like TV, mobile phones, DVDs, PC, computers, and so on.
- It has a power output of 1500watts.
- Color: black
- The product has a premium exterior design.
- It has a bass controller.
- It has a LED indicator.
- No remote.
2. Sony SA-D40 4.1 Multimedia Speaker System
This product, in this case, has an 80W power output and provides a surround sound effect with its big-size subwoofer.
- It comes with remote control.
- Wide range Bluetooth connectivity.
- High bass.
- It is very durable.
- Bass cannot be adjusted using a remote or on the speaker.
3. Infinity (JBL) Hardrock 210 Deep Bass 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
This JBL speaker is one of the best 2.1 speakers. For this reason, it is very compatible and can be connected to your laptops, mobile phones, and more. It also has an RCA to AUX connectivity option.
- Full function remote control.
- The bass quality is fine.
- Excellent sound and build quality.
- No bass control was provided.
- The Bluetooth range is not too wide.
4. boAT AAVANTE Bar 1800 2.1 home Theater Soundbar
This 2.1 soundbar increases your entertainment experience by providing immersing sound effects. It also has different modes of connection like USB, Optic, and AUX.
- Good bass quality.
- It is user-friendly.
- Sound clarity is excellent.
- Supports HDMI, optical input, and Bluetooth.
- LED display lights can be turned off at night.
- This product has no negative review at the moment.
5. iBALL Tarang Classic 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
This is another good 2.1 system with an astounding audio sound. It has multiple input options like Bluetooth, USB, SD, AUX, and FM, for example. Hence, this is a clear definition of “value for your money”.
- The product design is nice and it comes with a wood casing.
- It has a LED display.
- Easy to setup.
- Has a remote control for operating easily.
- It comes with a treble and bass control to tune sound.
- No sound distortion.
- It does not have a standard SD card slot.
- No HDMI ports.
6. Zebronics Zeb – Warrior 2.0 Multimedia Speaker
Zebronics has a beautiful RGB LED light designed to take your gaming experience to the next level. This speaker has a knob on it used to adjust volume levels.
- Very compatible with TV and mobile device.
- The USB port is available.
- Super build quality.
- Clear sound.
- The bass quality is very nice.
- RGB light is not controllable or adjustable.
- No Bluetooth is available.
- No remote control available.
7. Philips IN-MMS6080B/94 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
Philips 60W power output comes with an SD card and USB slots for easy transfer of files and music. Gamers will experience astounding bass with this satellite speaker due to its bass-reflex design.
- Clear sound and super bass
- Remote has a bass control option.
- It has wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
- No HDMI option.
- The subwoofer overheats sometimes.
- Speaker cables are not too lengthy.
8. Zoook Explode 111BT 2.1 Speaker System
You can boost your sound quality with the 2.1 zoook explode system with its 45W power output. It comes with two satellite speakers, a subwoofer, remote control, and an RCA-AUX cable.
- It has different connectivity options such as Bluetooth, USB, and AUX.
- It has an FM radio player.
- Good bass system.
- It has a remote control for easy access.
- It is splash-proof.
- No distortion occurs both at high/low volume.
- No HDMI connection option.
- Low Bluetooth range.
9. LG – LK72B Boom Blastic Multimedia Speaker
LG is known for their great value products which also offer solutions and new experiences – this speaker is no different. It is a must-have, for bass lovers.
- It has a well-balanced sound.
- It can be mounted on the wall.
- Supports advanced EQ modes.
- It has different connectivity options such as Bluetooth, SD, FM, and AUX.
- It has an “Auto Power Down” feature that saves electricity.
- The remote control can be used to control the bass level.
- Good quality bass.
- Speaker wires are thin.
- No HDMI ports.
- RCA-AUX cable is not provided.
- Treble sound cannot be adjusted.
10. Krisons Nexons 5.1 Multimedia Home Theater
This speaker is not only known for its quality theater system experience but also, for its advanced features. With the 5.1 speaker system, you can control the speaker using a remote controller.
- It has an in-built FM radio.
- It supports Bluetooth, USB, and AUX connectivity.
- The volume of bass and treble level is adjustable using the knobs present on the speaker.
- No treble and bass control on the remote.
Finally, with all this information, you will find a home theater price that matches your budget. Also, you can decide on the best home theater in India that works for you.
Is a home theater worth it?
Of course! A Home theater is worth it if you want to experience a surround sound effect.
How do I choose a sound system for my home?
Choosing a good sound system can be a bit tricky. However, this issue is attended to in the buyer’s guide section.
How do I arrange my 5.1 home theater?
A 5.1 channel home theater, for instance, has 5 speakers (left, right, center, and two rear speakers) and a subwoofer. Therefore, the center speaker is placed above or below the TV. Then, the left and right speaker is placed symmetrically beside the TV respectively with equal distance from the center speaker. Finally, the rear left and right speakers are placed behind the viewer respectively to create a surround sound effect.
How do I set up a home theater in my living room?
To set up, you need to connect your speakers to your subwoofer, with a single cable connect your sub to your TV. Also, speaker placement is very important, always refer to your product manual to position your products properly.