People were using stoves to heat water for baths, washing utensils, and drinking. This process was long and time-consuming. Thanks to the invention of geysers, heating water has never been easier or less time-consuming. You can use Hindware geyser not only to heat but also to store water at home. They consume less power than heating coils and rods. You choose a water heater that will meet your needs.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Geysers, Jaquar Geysers, Racold geysers, Gas Geysers, Vguard water heaters, Crompton Geysers, Solar water heaters, Instant water heaters, Crompton Geyers, Room Heaters, Electric Heaters, Bajaj Geysers, Havells geysers, V Guard Solar Geysers & Venus Water Heaters in India.
Top 10 Best Hindware Geysers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Hindware Geyser
The holding capacity of the water heater
- The quantity it holds depends on the size of your household and how often you use water.
The heater’s life
- A good water heater should serve you for longer than 10 years.
- The material used in making the appliance also contributes to its life.
The level of energy consumption
- Whether it is an electric or LPG gas-powered heater, it should consume less power to reduce energy bills.
Types of Hindware Geysers
They operate on electricity and are suitable for heating water at high temperatures. Although, they are expensive compared to the other heaters.
It is perfect for a small household. They also have a low power consumption feature. Unfortunately, they do not hold water for a long time.
It depends on sunlight to work. It saves money as electricity bills are small.
This one needs an LPG connection to work. Its downside is that it is bulky, high-risk, and difficult to install.
How to use Hindware Geyser?
- You first unbox the hardware geyser slowly. Check if all the accessories are present.
- Then, mount the heater either in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Connect the inlet and outlet pipes to the heater. After that, you let the water run through the heater for about 10 minutes.
- When the right quantity of water has collected in the heater, switch on the power and wait for the water to heat.
- Make sure to use the thermal-cut switch to prevent the water from overheating.
Buying Guide for Hindware Geyser
There are many brands of water heaters, and here are some factors you need to consider:
The size of your family
- A large family needs a heater that can hold an ample amount of water, and the opposite is true for a small family.
The price of a heater
- You should get value for your money.
- Buy a quality heater at a price within your budget.
The material for the storage tank
- It should be strong and resistant to corrosion.
- The best tanks should have a glass lining to prevent rust and scaling.
- The best heaters have thermostats.
- It ensures that water does not overheat.
List of Top 10 Best Hindware Geysers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Hindware Atlantic Convenio 3l Water Heater
This first heater measures 40×21.5×23.5 cm. It is plastic with a superior lining that is corrosion free.
- It has a copper heating element that makes the water have the same temperatures.
- This heater is perfect for a bachelor.
- They have a warranty of 5 years on the tank and a 2-year warranty on the heating element.
- They do not offer connecting pipes, causing additional costs to buyers.
- The wire has no plug. You have to buy it before installation.
2. Hindware Atlantic Acero Neo 15L Storage Geysers
It measures 40×31.8×31.8 cm and weighs 75 kg. They offer a 5-year warranty on the tank, 2 years on the heating element, and a 2-year comprehensive warranty.
- They have a class 1 working pressure.
- The lining of the tank is of high quality.
- It has a thermostat that prevents water from overheating.
- A customer says their heater did not last a month.
- Some complain that the interior had rust upon delivery.
3. Hindware Atlantic Ezro 25l Vertical Storage Heater
This is a 5-star rated product that measures 63x37x37. The storage tank has a glass lining.
- The glass lining in the tank prevents corrosion.
- It does not consume a lot of power.
- The work pressure is strong to withstand the water pressure.
- The approval of the warranty takes a long time.
- The heater is affordable, but the quality is poor.
4. Hindware Immedio Instant Water Heater 3L
This fourth heater weighs 7.52 pounds and uses 3000 watts. It has led indicator lights.
- They offer a 7-year warranty on the tank, 2 years for the heating element, and one year on the product.
- It has a 6.5 bar working pressure.
- It has an effective thermostat.
- This product may cause a fire.
- The customer service quality is low.
5. Hindware Eveto 6L Gas Water Heater
It measures 55x34x18 cm. It protects you from anti-dry burning.
- Its sleek design adds class to a bathroom.
- It has a 20 minutes inbuilt timer.
- Your child is safe around this product. It has a child lock.
- The gas it produces is harmful to a person’s health.
- You have to let the water heater before having a bath.
6. Hindware Atlantic Ondeo Evo 10L Water Heater
They have a working pressure of 8 bars. It consumes low power.
- They have a 7-year warranty on the tank, 4 on the heating element, and 2 on the product.
- It has a water diffuser that ensures the water temperature is in balance.
- It retains heat for a long time.
- You bear the extra costs of buying pipes.
- The seller claims to offer free installation services, but that is not the case.
7. Hindware Atlantic Acero 15 l 12kw Storage Water Heater
You pay for the heater upon delivery. It measures 20x20x45cm and uses 2000 watts of energy.
- It has a 12-month warranty.
- The thermostat helps control the temperature of the water.
- Its pressure is 6.5 bars.
- Some complain that the water is too hot and you have to cool it with a bucket of cold water.
- Another says their heater stopped working after a month.
8. Hindware Atlantic Cyro Instant Water Heater 3l
This heater has an all-purpose Rpr valve. It measures 21x21x33 cm.
- You can use it in the kitchen.
- The warranty covers 5 years on the tank and 2 years on the product.
- The working pressure can work at a height of 65 meters.
- A few customers have complained that the heater broke down in less than 2 weeks.
- The heater produces warm water.
9. Hindware Atlantic H103Pdw30 3L Instant Water Heater
The size of this heater is 31x19x19.5cm. It weighs 30000 grams.
- It has a long life.
- The heater is corrosion-resistant.
- It is easy to install.
- The sellers have poor customer service.
- This heater has no live water heating features. You have to wait for the water to get hot.
10. Hindware Atlantic Xceed 6L 5-Star Electric Water Heater
It has a glass lining in the tank. The heating element is from copper, and the thermostat is high technology.
- It is not prone to rust.
- They have a 2-year comprehensive warranty, 5 on the tank and 2 on the heating element.
- The installation process is easy.
- You bear extra costs on pipes and a plug.
- You have to heat the water before using it. You cannot use it as it heats.
Geysers are perfect for heating water in less time. Many brands sell water heaters. For this reason, you have to choose a high-quality geyser. It should have a long life span and consume less power. The most essential thing is that you get value for your money. This guide has important information to help you find the perfect Hindware geyser for your household. Enjoy!
Is hindware a good brand in geyser?
It is a perfect brand for providing all types of geysers. They have a lot of ratings but, there are some negative reviews on many shops.
Which is the best hindware geyser?
Hindware Atlantic Acero Neo is the best instant geyser. It has a star rating on Amazon and positive reviews from verified buyers.
What is the price of the hindware geyser?
The Hindware geysers’ prices range from 1,000 to 9,000 Rupees.