Hindware Chimney is the best option when you wish to fix a chimney in your kitchen. For instance, a chimney is of the utmost importance when you want to improve the use and functioning of your kitchen. After that, fixing a chimney is the best way to utilize a gas stove use. Chimneys work great to collect the gas produces in the kitchen and extract it out through the open roof upside. Also, check the buyers guide for the Best Kitchen Chimney Brands, Elica Chimneys, Faber Chimneys & Kitchen Sinks in India.
This way, you can also reduce gas leakage in the kitchen. Above all, Hindware Chimney is best because it has a high suction capacity and also requires the least maintenance. These are within your budget. You can also use it for making the area a fireplace in the winter season.
Top 10 Best Hindware Chimneys in India
Features of Hindware Chimney
Features of chimneys we use in the kitchen include:
- Make your kitchen healthy and smoke-free by removing smoke and dust from the air in the kitchen.
- The chimney set includes Chimney, User Manual, Warranty Card, Hanging Clamp, Duct Pipe, fixing Material.
- These are pyramid or square-shaped and are wall-mounted for reducing the area of coverage.
- These are made up of metal but the outer structure is made up of bricks to release smoke out.
- After that, these have a cassette filter that you can clean after 2 months for the good performance of the chimney.
- They are water auto-clean and are touch control.
- It also has a lamp fixed in it to use in dark.
Types of Hindware Chimneys
Four types of Hindware Chimney made of metal are listed as:
- Air-cooled: Air flowing in multiple layers of hard metal inside the chimney. So, air can easily pass through them.
- Double-walled: Constructed using double –layers of metal inside the chimney panel. These are made for absorbing most of the dust and smoke from the kitchen. However, we need to clean the cleaning pad very often.
- Air-insulated: Air here acts as an insulator and is important to keep the inner parts of the chimney clean.
- Combination: Different varieties, styles, designs, and patterns in one single chimney. These are combined into one which works very well.
Buyer’s Guide – Hindware Chimney
Must checkout on these things before you buy Hindware Chimney:
- Whether it has auto clean and motor sensor or touch control. These things improve using of the chimney. Also, you can handle these on your own without the help of anyone else.
- That does not make noise. Chimneys that make noise are really irritating and no one likes to buy or use them. So, make sure the chimneys you buy make a moderate noise.
- It has stainless steel baffle filter. These are the ones that have a long-life and need very little maintenance. Steel baffle filters are also easy to use and clean.
- Also has a metal oil collector. Metal oil collectors help to suck in smoke and keep it stored inside the chimney in the form of grease. These are easy to clean. You can even clean them without using water.
- Chimneys that have touch controls are very easy to use. After that, these need less effort to clean.
- LED Lamps help to use these even in the night or dark and also consume less power and electricity.
- Therefore, having a chimney with all modern facilities in it makes it even easier to use it well.
How to use Hindware Chimney?
- A chimney works basically on the principle that hot air rises over cold air.
- When a food item is cooked inside the kitchen or a gas stove is burnt, air temperature and pressure inside the kitchen increases.
- After that, the temperature in the house also increases, and smoke creates lots of problems.
- This is the prime reason for using chimneys in homes.
- When you install a chimney in your kitchen, all such problems go very quickly.
- The chimney helps to remove the excess air and smoke present inside the kitchen, and so keeps your home clean.
- Using a chimney has various other uses. One of them being, using a chimney helps to save the gas stove.
- It also reduces the amount of fuel used in the stove for cooking. After that, it keeps the temperature minimal in the kitchen.
- It sucks the smoke inside the kitchen and you can clean the cleaning pad later.
List of Top 10 Best Hindware Chimney Models in India
1. Hindware 60 cm 1200m^3/hr Auto-Clean Chimney
The Hindware 60 cm Auto-Clean Chimney is a portable and easy-to-use Chimney. You can set-up these on your own also and have no other maintenance works upon them.
- Powerful motor.
- Low noise.
- Push-button control.
- Stainless Steel Finish.
- It comes with Aluminum Cassette Filter, which gets black-colored after some use.
- Lamps fixed in it do not have a longer life-span and fuse after few months of use.
2. Hindware 60 cm 820 m^3/hr Pacific Chimney
The Hindware 60 cm Pacific Chimney is very energy efficient. These also have a built-in lamp inside them which has a long life span.
- These have push-button and have an effective airflow inside them.
- After all, these are less power-consuming.
- These have aluminum mesh cassette filters which consume less power.
- Cassette is economical, but you will need to clean it every 2 weeks.
- This is quite noisy if you compare it with any other chimney.
3. Hindware 60 cm 1000 m^3/hr Chimney
These chimneys have a stainless steel finish and have maximum airflow in them. They also have SS Baffle filters that are safe to use and clean.
- Have a very powerful motor that provides high-class performance and is durable.
- These create low noise, and hence one can operate them without any irritation of sound.
- They have 2 LED Lamps which help to use more in dark also.
- The blower is not that good and can be delicate.
- Working efficiency may get low after long use.
4. Hindware 60 cm 1100 m^3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
These chimneys are thermal auto-clean and are made up of metallic bodies. Push-button controls help in use. These have sturdy metal oil-collectors that collect dust particles more than plastic oil collectors.
- Require very little maintenance.
- Less power consumption and low prices.
- Have high suction power, so keep the kitchen very clean hygienic.
- Sometimes, it gets turn off automatically.
- The oil collector is small in size.
5. Hindware Cleo Plus 60 Auto- Clean Wall Mounted Chimney
Get rid of the bad smell and smoke in the kitchen easily. This chimney is high in price because this is very long-lasting and does not need proper care. For instance, even if you clean them after about 2-4 months, no big problem will come up.
- You can use this for 3-4 burners easily.
- Has an auto-clean function, so needs very less maintenance and care.
- Baffle filters help to absorb too much dust, helping in cleaning the kitchen.
- Sometimes, it makes too much noise, getting irritable.
- Is quite heavy, so may be tough to install and fix.
6. Hindware Nadia 60 cm 1200 m^3/hr Filter-less Auto- Clean Chimney with Motion Sensor and Touch Control
These are special kinds of chimneys that are duct-less and re-circulate air inside it. They also have 10 years warranty on the motor due to which they are long-lasting, hence worth the price.
- Motor sensing technology helps to clean up the kitchen.
- Are very less power-consuming and best in performance.
- Removes smell and oil, thus giving modern facilities with its use in the kitchen
- Can give out a bad smell which is irritating.
- Is quite heavier, so becomes tough to set up.
7. Hindware 1000 m^3/hr Chimney
This has a cassette filter and touch control. After that, the suction capacity of this is also very high. This also has a very unique design and functioning, which makes it a more durable and modern look.
- Feather-touch control panels, helping in having smoke-free and clean cooking ways.
- Has a small mesh structure to trap oil and dirt to clean up later.
- Has a very powerful motor and high suction power.
- Sometimes, gets shut-down and you need to restart to function again.
- After that, you may also face oil dripping problems while using.
8.Hindware Valencia 60 cm Wall Mounted Chimney for Kitchen
These are some of the highly branded and costliest chimneys available in the market. The prime reason being, they have a slanting shape, remove odor, and smoke completely.
- Have a double-layer 2D filter that cleans up almost all the dirt.
- They are highly energy efficient.
- Too much costly.
- Installation is tough and high in price.
9. Hindware Melissa
. They also consume less power and are very good on a budget. The cleaning pad needs less cleaning.
- Latest technology and easy use.
- Powerful watt motor and stylish.
- Installation charges are high.
- Can create noise.
10. Hindware Kitchen Chimney Iris Auto Clean
Have motor sensor and energy efficient lamp in it. Also, lasts for a long.
- Filter-less technology.
- Motor sensors fit in it.
- May take time to clean.
- May create noise.
In conclusion, the only need for a Hindware Chimney is to remove smoke away from the house. After that, it also increases the performance of the gas stove, and cleaner use of it. After that, you need to install a chimney that is efficient and creates less noise. Therefore, they can be used perfectly.
- Which is the best chimney for beginners?
There are plenty of good names of Hindware Chimneys available in the market. In the list above, there is Hindware Cleo Plus 60 Auto Clean Wall Mounted Chimney which is best for household uses.
- What does a chimney do?
It helps to remove the smoke and dust from the kitchen outside of the house.
- What does a chimney need?
It just needs a space to install and an outside wall area that removes the smoke from the inside.