The Himalaya Neem Facewashes (neem-based facewashes) are famous among women, men, and young adults. Their use for acne-prone skin is well known. Some of these facewashes are for men and women both. This extends the range of their users. Being organic and natural, they cause no harm to the skin of their users. The sellers sell accessory products for enhanced results. These products include scrubs, face packs, and oil-clearing facewashes.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Neutrogena Face Wash, Biotique Facewash, Clean and Clear Face Wash, Ponds Face wash, WOW Face Wash, Salicylic Acid face wash, Face Whitening Creams, Beauty Creams, Foundation creams, Tea Tree Face oil, Cleansing Milk, Multani Mitti Face packs, Papaya Face Packs, Banana Face Packs, Face Packs, Neck Whitening Creams, Fairness creams, Amla Powder, hibiscus powder, Whitening body lotion, Oxybleach, Bleach creams, Fem Bleach, Skin whitening Creams, Underarm whitening creams, winter creams, Face Razors, Bathroom mirrors, Beard Wax, Beard Combs, Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, Hair spray for women, hairdryers, hair curlers, Hairbands, Hair shampoos in India.
Top 10 Best Himalaya Neem Face Washes in India
Features of Himalaya Neem Face Wash
- Every Himalaya Neem Facewash has neem extracts as its basic component. They have Turmeric in them as well. Together they produce an antibacterial effect on the user’s skin.
- They are available in compressing bottles and tubes. The latter is easy to carry.
- The quantity of each facewash varies from 50 ml to 400 ml. Within this range, 150ml and 200ml are available which are suitable for a single user only.
Types of Himalaya Neem Face Wash
- According to the products per pack, facewashes could be of the following types:
- The first type is a 400 ml bottle of facewash. It might have a scrub along with it in the offer as well.
- The second type is a pack of facewash, face pack, and oil-clearing facewash.
- The third type is a pair of Himalaya facewashes. This pair might have one facewash and scrub of the same brand.
How to use Himalaya Neem Face Wash?
- Use your facewash twice a day. Once at the start of the day and the second at the end of the day. This will purify your skin and remove all the impurities.
- Avoid overusing the scrub. It is enough to scrub once a day or thrice a week. Too much scrubbing might cause rashes if your skin is delicate.
- Be gentle with the facewash and apply it in circular motions.
Buyer’s Guide for Himalaya Neem Face Wash
- You need to select the facewash that suits your skin.
- Once you select it, read its description. Consider similar products of the same brands for price comparison.
- As none of these products are returnable, your decision should be the final one.
- You may seek help from the product reviews and product ratings too.
- If you seek a branded product, make sure you buy from the store of that brand directly.
List of Top 10 Best Himalaya Neem Face Washes in India
Below is a list of the top ten Himalaya neem facewashes. Hopefully, this list would be helpful for you.
1. Himalaya Neem Facewash
Here is a pack of 2 neem facewashes by Himalaya.
- The two facewashes make 600 ml in total.
- It is good for the removal of pimples.
- Both men and women can use it.
- There is no mention of whether this facewash whitens the skin.
- Only facewashes are present in the pack.
2. Himalaya Neem Facewash
For users who prefer a pressing bottle, this packing is the best.
- The design of the bottle is suitable for easy use.
- This facewash works for all skin types.
- It removes pimples and spots.
- This bottle is not safe to carry on trips, once you open it.
- The facewash lacks scent.
3. Himalaya Neem Facewash
A neem and turmeric facewash by Himalaya is at your disposal.
- A pack of 3facewashes, each of 150 ml, makes you carefree for a month.
- These tubes are easy to carry as well.
- It is clinically approved to work well for pimples and acne.
- The price might seem high for 3 tubes of 150 ml only.
- This is a medicated product, rather than a scented or beauty product.
4. Himalaya Neem Facewash and Tan Remover
If you like various scented products, this pack is a good match.
- The facewash is enough for a whole month and more for a single user.
- An orange peel and honey tan remover will complement the effect of facewash.
- The tan remover exfoliates the skin as well.
- Users who don’t like honey and orange might not like the tan remover.
- Each product is non-returnable.
5. Himalaya Foaming Neem Facewash
This is the best-packaged facewash.
- It’s a unisex product. Men and women both can use it.
- The bottle has a cap to prevent spillover.
- Users will find it effective against pimples and oily skin.
- Its quantity is not sufficient for a whole month, especially if the user wants to use it twice a day.
- There is no accessory product with it.
6. Himalaya A Pack of 3
In this pack, you will find a facewash, face pack, and scrub.
- The price is quite reasonable for this pack.
- It’s a complete set of facial treatments.
- Each product has neem as its main component.
- The volume might be insufficient for 3 weeks.
- None of the products is effective as a whitening or fairing cream.
7. Himalaya Neem and Oil Clearing Facewash
Another set of foaming facewash and oil-clearing foaming facewash is on the list.
- Each product has a different scent. The facewash is neem and turmeric-based. The oil-clearing facewash is lemon and honey-based.
- There is no hazardous chemical in their formula.
- The bottles are safe to carry.
- The product doesn’t mention whether men or women can use it or not.
- According to the volume of each product, their price is high.
8. Himalaya Neem Facewash and Scrub
For youngsters struggling with pimples and oily skin, this paired product is good.
- Their price is quite reasonable.
- The scrub has a different composition. It has apricots in combination with neem.
- It is a certified product with a completely organic formula and promising results.
- The facewash won’t last up to a month.
- This pack is suitable for a single user only.
9. Generic Neem facewash, Scrub, and Pack
This product is similar to the original Himalaya pack of facewash, face pack, and face scrub.
- The face wash is suitable for acne-prone skin.
- The scrub exfoliates the facial skin as well.
- Each tube is easy to carry without any danger of spilling.
- There is no other fruit extract other than neem herb extract.
- The quantity may not be enough for twice-a-day use per month.
10. Himalaya Neem Facewash with Fresh Start Oil Clearing Facewash
This pair of facewash and oil-clearing facewash is a nice purchase for strawberry lovers.
- The price of the product is quite reasonable on offer.
- The oil facewash has a strawberry flavor which is an ever-favorite flavor.
- Tubes pose no danger of spilling and are easy to carry.
- None of the products has a label of “clinically tested”.
- Only adults can use it. Teenagers or young adults might use it at their own risk.
We wish you all the best with your purchase. We hope you have a splendid experience with Himalaya Neem facewashes. There are many more available on Amazon India. You are free to search for other brands offering similar products. Always purchase from an authentic site and prefer branded products. Your security matters! Remember, your reviews and ratings will help the manufacturers serve you better in the future. Happy shopping and reviewing.
Is Himalaya Neem Facewash good for the face?
Yes. These facewashes are solely for the facial skin. They are specially made for facial use, as their name suggests. Sometimes, people have allergic reactions to neem. Consult a physician in that case.
Does Himalaya Neem Face Wash remove dark spots?
Yes. Himalaya Neem Facewashes do remove dark spots. Dermatologists recommend these facewashes as they have a label of “Clinically Tested” on them. These facewashes have promising results against marks of pimples as well.
What is the price of Himalaya Face wash?
The price of Himalaya Neem facewash varies. Normally, they range from ₹220 to ₹600. If the manufacturer or the brand places the product on offer, the price would range from ₹200 to ₹400. However, these ranges are liable to change at any time of the year. Usually, the prices are low when products are available in the form of a combo.