An electric bicycle is a vehicle that has a motor in it. The motor produces the torque which then propels the bike further. Electric bikes come with different modes, either you can go with the battery mode or by pedals. Hero electric bikes offer a variety of bikes at different prices and designs. Each offers different features. But the common thing is they are all reliable and affordable.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Lady Bicycles, Firefox cycles, Jaguar Bikes, BMW Cycles, Hercules Cycles, Hero Cycles, Gear Cycles, Montra Cycles, Urban Terrain Cycles, Kids cycles, Cycle Tyres, Bicycle Locks, Cycle Air Pumps, Tubeless Tyres, Tubeless Tyre Puncture repair kits, car puncture repair kits, Bicycle Puncture repair Kits, Tyre Inflators, Vaccum Pumps, Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Ceat Tyres, MRF Tyres, Bicycle Lights, Bicycle Helmets, Bicycle Tyres, Bicycle Air pumps, scooters for Kids, Jaguar bikes, Helmet Locks, tricycles for kids, best ladies’ helmets, Men’s helmets, & helmet cameras in India.
Top 10 Best Hero Electric Bicycles in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Hero Electric Bicycle
- Hero Electric bike is equipped with a battery.
- The bikes offer four modes. Battery mode offers to commute without pedaling.
- Some batteries are waterproof. The frames of the bikes are light, and sturdy offering style and comfort.
- Some bikes have Bluetooth connectivity. While some of the bikes have smart LED displays which show the different modes they offer.
- The batteries can run up to 25 to 50 km respectively.
Types of Hero Electric Bicycles
There are varieties of Hero Electric bikes.
- They are unisex, and both men and women can use them.
- Some e-bikes have batteries inside the frame while some are outside.
- A number of the bikes have portable batteries.
- Some have Smart LED displays on the handlebar which show different modes.
- You can connect some of the bikes with mobile apps.
- These bikes feature stylish designs and in-built batteries while some batteries are included in the frames.
Buyer’s guide for Hero Electric Bicycle
- When buying Hero Electric bikes, go for the lightweight but sturdy frame.
- Check the seat and its distance from the handlebar and see what shots you best.
- Also, if you are using the bike for long distances then it is better to use the bike which offers maximum mileage with the battery.
- Always charge the battery before going out.
- Although the HeronElectric bikes are waterproof still it is better to put them in shade to avoid any mishap.
How to use Hero Electric Bicycle?
- You can use the Hero Electric Bike either automatic way or the same old pedaling way.
- Charge the battery to the maximum.
- You can adjust different modes on the bike. Battery modes offer the automatic commute which does not require continuous pedaling.
- You can use pedal assist if you want to do some exercise.
- Similarly, there is a cruise mode that provides a better commuting experience.
- It prevents fatigue in riders.
- Check it and service it from time to time.
List of Top 10 Best Hero Electric Bicycles in India-Buyers Guide
1. Lectro Kinza 27.5 T SS single speed electric cycle
This stylish e-bike is a single-speed vehicle easy to commute. A good way to reduce weight and lessen the fuel cost.
- Comes with a rechargeable battery.
- The battery will run approx. 25 km.
- Easy to commute on flyovers and bridges.
- The battery takes 4 hours max to fully charge.
- Not preferable for children.
2. Lectro Kinza 27.5 T SS single speed Unisex bike
This is a unisex bike. This 18″ electric bicycle is good for both men and women. Comes in black and blue color.
- Battery mode runs up to 25 km.
- Waterproof battery
- Replaceable battery
- Some find the seat uncomfortable.
- Some find the handlebar way too broad.
3. Lectro Unisex 7S speed Clix 26T electric cycle
This seven-speed electric bicycle is a unisex bike. Men and women both can use it.
- This bike is very lightweight.
- It is comfortable to ride.
- The Battery is inside the frame and it is waterproof.
- Does not contain the necessary tools for brakes.
- The battery drains quickly during the climb.
4. Lectro C5E 27.5 SS Electric cycle
The vehicle has a powerful rear hub motor. Lessen fuel cost.
- Comes with a smart LED Display. That shows the modes.
- It is environmentally friendly as it has 0% carbon emission.
- The sturdy frame offers a perfect grip making it good for all terrains.
- Some may find it expensive.
- Not many disadvantages.
5. Lectro C6IE 700 C 7S Electric cycle
This vehicle comes in a unisex design. It is good for commuting and exercising simultaneously.
- Comes with a smart LED display supporting four modes.
- Has RFID in-built lock, supportive mobile apps, which help track the distance, fitness, calories burnt, and much more.
- Motor works great providing mileage up to 25 km in throttle mode. Can go up in pedaling mode.
- It does not have a detachable battery. One has to move the bike towards the charging point.
- This is heavier than other bikes.
6. Lectro C6E 700 C 7S Electric cycle
This is a unisex bike. Good for commuting and exercising.
- 0% carbon emission makes it environmentally friendly.
- The bike has a sturdy frame.
- Smart LED display, with four modes, choose whichever mode suits you.
- Some may find the saddle uncomfortable.
- For some, it is quite expensive.
7. Lectro Impact 26T single-speed Electric bicycle
This vehicle is easy to commute in cities. The stylish design is good for both men and women.
- The electric bicycle has a headlight which makes it convenient for riding at night.
- When charging is complete, it can go up to 50 to 55 km.
- The ergonomic brakes provide perfect grip on roads.
- It was expensive.
- People may find the distance between the seat and handle big.
8. Lectro Impact 26T single speed electric bicycle
This vehicle is good for commuting on the road. It has a 17″ frame.
- Has a USB charging spot for mobile charging.
- When the battery is full, it offers up to 50 – 55 km.
- This e-bike has a bright headlight that makes it safer for riding at night.
- Reverse charging is not available.
- Some may find the distance between the handle and the seat too big
9. Hero Single-speed Clix-I 26T Electric Bicycle
This bike has an internal battery. It provides torque up to 40nm and runs up to 25km
- It offers Bluetooth connectivity.
- The e-bike has an RFID lock.
- It is safe and sturdy and prevents shocks when moving through tough terrains.
- Some may find it expensive.
- Not many known disadvantages.
10. Electric Unisex-adult Velocity e-Cycle
This beautiful e-bike has a design that is suitable for both men and women. This is the best electric mountain bike.
- This bike is good for both tough roads and rough trails.
- Has a portable battery.
- Is comfortable, has a perfect grip, and has double-rim tires.
- Not known disadvantages
- A bit expensive
An electric bike is the fastest way to reduce weight, at the same time the cheapest way to commute. It is Eco-friendly for the environment as well because there is no fuel consumption. The electric bike is the modern way to travel from one place to another. It is better to use it as it makes people healthy and reduces the cost.
What is the price of a Hero Electric Bicycle?
Price ranges from 25000 to 50000 or more.
Which is the best hero electric bike?
Hero Velocity is the best e-bike. Though a bit expensive but worth each penny.
Which is the cheapest e-cycle in India?
Hero Lectro Kinza 27.5T Single-speed cycle.