Herbal Bath Powder is a skincare product that acts as an exfoliator to the skin by cleansing it and preventing the clogging of pores. As the name indicates, it is a product of natural and herbal ingredients such as turmeric and green gram flour. Green gram flour and most of the natural ingredients are age-old products that eliminate dead skin rendering them soft and smooth. Use it as a paste. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Herbal Hair Oils, in India.
Top 10 Best Herbal Bath Powders in India
Features of Herbal Bath Powder
- One key feature that one should consider is the ingredients present in a herbal bathing powder.
- Different components or ingredients react differently with different people hence it is important to know your skin type.
- Another key factor is the benefits offered.
- Is your goal to have younger and more appealing skin or have a lighter complexion?
- It is important to note if a product is age or gender-specific before purchase.
Types of Herbal Bath Powder
- There are different types of herbal bath types depending on the ingredients or components in the mixture.
- They include aswini, Sunni Pindi, subhra herbal, IndiaMART, baby bath, body wash, to include a few.
- They vary from one purpose and function to another as they cater to a different audience with different needs.
- Some are purely meant for bleaching effect and others to lighten the skin from scars.
Buyer’s guide for Herbal Bath Powder
- While procuring and probably gathering advice from friends and peers, it is important to note that the skin affair may be a personal affair.
- One should put into consideration their skin type and the kind of product(s) they should go for since skin types are different.
- Another important factor for consideration is the ingredients used in the production of the bathing powder. Are you allergic to some of these ingredients?
How to use Herbal Bath Powder?
- Mix the bath powder in a bowl with water in a bowl to make a paste.
- Apply and massage the paste on the skin and leave it for some minutes for it to get absorbed.
- Scrub the pack directly off your skin with bath powder and then bathe with warm water.
- To moisturize the skin, you can apply coconut oil for better results.
- For effective results, repeat this process daily.
List of Top 10 Best Herbal Bath Powders in India-Buyers Guide
1. The Forest Herbs Natural Care(Revitalizing bath Powder Scrub from Nature Sunnipindi Herbal Skin Lightening and Tan Removal)
This is a natural anti-aging herbal bathing powder used for skin exfoliation and purification manufactured by Forest Herbs in India. It weighs 500grams. It has no artificial chemicals or flavors making it suitable for all skin types.
- All skin types (oily, dry, sensitive, etc.) can use this powder as it has healing and medicinal qualities.
- It is a product of natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives and chemicals.
- It is a good exfoliator by removing dirt, exfoliation of dead skin, improving skin texture, and a natural bleacher.
- The feel on the skin may be a bit too sticky and requires a lot of effort in washing it off.
- The smell of camphor in the powder is very dominant.
2. Sridhar Natural Herbal Bath Powder( Sunnipindi/ Ubtan/ Nalugu- 450 Grams)
This anti-pimple, anti-aging, complexion improving, akin scrubbing and softening 450 grams powder is a product of SRIDHAR in India with a Sandal scent.
- It opens sweat pores and activates skin preventing sweat odor.
- This reduces heat from the body by cooling it making the skin brighter and smoother.
- It prevents skin diseases and acnes by preventing rashes, germs, and white scaling.
- It may be irritating to the skin depending on the skin type.
- The product may not be the best option for people with dry skin.
3. MGH Herbal 500 Grams Bath Powder(Sunnipindi)
MGH Herbals produces this 500 Gram-product in India. The Sunnipindi Aromatic herbal bath powder is extensively prepared and used to exfoliate and cleanse the skin.
- This is easy to use
- It cleanses and exfoliates skin making it smoother.
- It has a nice aromatic scent that makes using the product very pleasant.
- The product is expensive.
- The texture may be unfriendly to some skin types.
4. Ayursha Herbal Bath Powder(Sunnipindi Tan Removal and skin repair- 500g)
This is a product by Ayursha in India with a weight of 500 grams.
- This is suitable for skin repair.
- It makes the skin fair with spots and tan removal.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- The package’s delivery may not be exactly pleasant.
- If exposed to unfavorable conditions, it loses its freshness.
5. Mesmara 500g Health Bath Powder (Nalangu Mavu / Sunnipindi/ ubtan)
MESMARA produces a fine 500g health bath powder that’s adorned with the scent of Sunnipindi, Nalangu Mavu, and Ubtan.
- This is an anti-aging product that acts as effective natural bleach.
- It exfoliates and purifies the skin adding aglow to the skin.
- it is suitable for children, men, and women as it removes tan and enhances skin complexion.
- The cost is not competitively priced.
- Depending on the skin type, the paste may feel too sticky and irritating.
6. SATHYA SREE HERBALS 250gmms Herbal Powder (Nalungu Maavu)
Sathya Sree Herbals produces the herbal powder with Nalangu Maavu as a body or face wash in India. It uses natural ingredients like turmeric.
- The product has a very good and pleasant aroma.
- It does not stain one’s skin yellow as some products with Nalangu Maavu do.
- It is of fine quality.
- The powder/scrub may not be pleasant for all skin types.
- The powder may be a bit too coarse
7. Anuhya 700g Herbal Bath Powder
Anuhya is a 700 gams herbal powder made from natural products.
- It’s used for skin purifying and exfoliation.
- It contains no artificial preservatives and chemicals,
- They repair and prevent damage to the skin and eliminate the oiliness of the skin.
- Some people may find the scent to be somewhat strong.
- In case you stay too long with it, your skin becomes extremely dry.
8. MyLittleMoppet Ayurvedic 100Gm Herbal Bath Powder (Nalangu Maavu for Girls)
MyLittleMoppet produces this homemade bath powder that clears and nicely cleans the skin.
- This makes the skin soft and smooth with just a little bit of its application.
- It gives the skin a good glow as it removes dead skin and is a mild exfoliator.
- If regularly used, it lightens scars on the user’s skin.
- Some people find the smell too dominant and strong.
- Some skin types may feel irritated with this product.
9. Aalayam Selveer 400 gram Herbal Powder for Women and Men
It is a generic herbal product made of natural ingredients used to cleanse and soften the skin by Aalayam Selveer
- It has a pleasant and divine fragrance.
- Consistently using it results in a soft velvety skin texture.
- It’s made of natural ingredients preventing itchiness and irritation.
- It may not be suitable for all skin types.
- The cost is not priced competitively.
10. Aswini Subhra 200gm RoseHerbal Bath Powder
Aswini produces Subhra bath powder as a pure herbal preparation from natural products with no artificial chemicals or flavors.
- It maintains and nourishes healthy and unclogged sweat pores on the skin.
- This makes the skin smooth, bright, and soft.
- It prevents skin from drying and having white scaling on the skin.
- It may not be suitable for all skin types and may have a negative reaction on the skin.
- It is expensive.
Have you tried literally every technique to get your desired skin texture or complexion but nothing works? Try herbal bath powders today!
What is herbal bath powder?
Herbal Bath Powder is a skincare product that acts as an exfoliator to the skin made of natural and herbal ingredients.
Which herbal bath powder is best?
The Anuhya Herbal Bath Powder
Can we use herbal bath powder daily?
For best results, make this a daily skincare routine.