HDPE pipes are made from thermoplastic high-density polyethylene material and are used in houses commonly. Due to their flexible structure and harsh conditions bearing properties, they are used for liquid and as transportation in many fields of life. Commonly, people use HDPE pipes for the transportation of water in their houses. In this article, we have discussed important things about HDPE pipes. We will tell you how you can buy high-quality HDPE pipes easily. So if you are interested in buying HDPE pipes, keep reading.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best CPVC Pipes, uPVC Pipes, Hose pipes, Drip Irrigation Kits, water pipes, Conduit Pipe, Steel Pipes, Copper pipes, Jaquar Taps, Instant water heaters, Hindware taps, Kitchen Sinks, Cera Wash Basins, Parryware Wash Basins, Jaquar Washbasins, Wash Basins, Table Top Washbasins, Nylon ropes, Hand Showers, Shower for Bathrooms, Flush Tanks, Western Toilet Seats, Jaquar Geysers, Bajaj Geysers, Havells Geysers, Racold Geysers, Gas Geysers, Crompton Geysers, Solar water heaters, V Guard Geysers, 500 Liters Water Tanks, Plasto Water Tanks, Supreme Water Tanks, Sintex Water Tanks, 1000 Liters Water Tanks, Septic Tank Cleaners, Western Toilet Closets in India.
Top 10 Best HDPE Pipes in India-Buyers Guide
Features of HDPE Pipe
- HDPE pipes have material that has high melting points, so they can bear high heat.
- These pipes are corrosion and chemical resistant.
- The pipes are joined together by welding, so their connection is strong.
- Their material is eco-friendly and safe to transport drinking water.
Types of HDPE Pipe
- HDPE pipes are divided into several categories depending on the amount of pressure they can bear and for what purpose they are.
- Depending on pressure-resistant, HDPE pipes are PN 2.5, PN 4, PN 6, 10, 16, 20, and PN 25.
- While, other categories are PE 63, 80, and 100.
- For water and gas supply, PE 80 pipes are used while for vast applications, PE 100 is the best.
Buyer’s guide for HDPE Pipe
- There is no specific buyer’s guide for buying an HDPE pipe.
- You just have to take care of its diameter and size.
- The plumber will guide you about the best suitable type for you that you can buy from any physical or online store.
- An important thing is that, go for a good and renowned brand and check and compare prices before buying.
How to use HDPE Pipe?
- You will need proper help from a technician or plumber for installing HDPE pipes in your house.
- It is because these pipes need a strong connection by welding.
- Here are certainly other methods too to join pipes such as Butt welding, electrofusion welding, and socket fusion welding for permanent connection.
- And Victaulic clamp, Tak clamp, compression fitting, and flanged connection for a temporary connection.
- You also will need some connectors to fit different pipes with each other in different directions.
- You can hire any technical person for fitting the HDPE pipe.
List of Top 10 Best HDPE Pipe Brands in India-Buyers Guide
1. K. Sarvottam Champion HDPE Garden Pipe
It is a long HDPE pipe of 200 feet long and 1.5 inches in diameter. The pipe is very light in weight and easy to carry and store. Its material is very good and resistant to cracks, punctures, and abrasion. It is also suitable for outdoor watering and has a UV layer to protect it.
- Its quality is good.
- This HDPE pipe price is also affordable.
- The length is very good for watering the garden and outdoor areas.
- It cannot bear the high pressure of water.
- You cannot attach a nozzle with it.
2. Jal Pravah HDPE Lapeta Pipe
It is a wide pipe of about 2.5 inches in diameter. Its length is almost 60 meters and the material is polyethylene woven fabric. The material of the pipe is very good and is not affected by the ultraviolet rays. This pipe is thick and has multiple layers to make it strong and durable.
- The pipe is very lightweight and easy to carry.
- It can bear the weight of heavy loads.
- If the pipe gets any crack, you can easily repair it with the repairing kit that comes with it.
- A few customers didn’t like its quality.
3. Agriflow Lapeta Pipe HDPE
It is a 100 meters HDPE pipe of 2 inches in diameter. This is a useful item for homes that you can use for various purposes including garden watering, car wash, and home washing. This lightweight pipe is very convenient to use and has multi-layers to make it durable.
- The pipe is easily repairable by the kit available in the package.
- It is very lightweight.
- The pipe will not be torn up, even if a heavy tractor passes over it.
- It also has UV protection.
- A few customers got damaged pipes.
4. Variant Infra Tech Hdpe Pipes
This is a polyethylene high-density HDPE pipe by Varian Infra Tech. its material is PE 100 and has very good quality. The pipe is suitable for transporting drinking water domestically and on a large scale. You also can use these popes for other purposes like in industries, landfills, mining sites, gas extraction areas, etc.
- These are high-density pipes that are used for various functions.
- The pipes are good for underground and above-ground uses.
- Some people didn’t like the quality.
5. BHAGIRATH HDPE Pipe
This HDPE pipe is 100 meters in length and 25mm in diameter. You can buy it in different sizes and thicknesses from the seller. The pipe has good quality and is very flexible so can bear high water pressure. Its material is high-density polyethylene. It is a very good choice to use for domestic purposes.
- The quality of its material is very good.
- It is very easy to install without any extra equipment.
- The pipe is very easy to handle.
- We didn’t find anything bad about it.
6. Dollar HDPE Rain Pipe
It is another HDPE rain pipe that is 1.5 inches in diameter. You can buy 2 colors in this pipe. It is a long pipe of 100 meters in length. The pipe is very good for home use and irrigation. Its quality is very good and has a multi-layer structure. The pipe can easily withstand bright sunlight.
- It has a UV protection layer.
- The pipe is tear and puncture-resistant.
- Some people got short-length pipes.
7. Black HDPE Agriculture Pipe
This is the Generic brand HDPE pipe in our list that you will like. It is a black color pipe that you can buy in various sizes. The diameter of the pipe is 90mm. The pipe is very easy to install and is also very suitable for spraying water. The pipe also has many good features and qualities that you can expect from a good HDPE pipe.
- The pipe doesn’t form any clogs.
- Water doesn’t stay in the pipe, so there is no problem of algae production.
- The spray of the pipe is uniform and soft.
- We didn’t find anything bad about the pipe.
8. K plast HDPE pipe
This is also an HDPE pipe that you will need for your home. It is available in black color and you can find different sizes in it. Some very good qualities of this pipe include, it is resistant to acid and corrosion, lightweight, and resistant to shocks. These are very flexible and any environmental condition doesn’t affect them.
- These are very flexible.
- You can buy them at a reasonable HDPE pipe price.
- The pipe is very easy to carry and handle.
- You can easily use it and drag it on a rough surface floor.
- Some people didn’t like its quality.
- The seller is not providing information about the product.
9. Ganga Polymers GP_005 HDPE Pipes
It is also a good HDPE pipe for water supply in buildings. Its material is very good and is suitable for harsh environments. It has high-density polyethylene material that can bear high pressure of water. You will get one pipe in the package that you can choose from the available sizes.
- The durability of the pipe is very good.
- It is very suitable for kitchens and washrooms.
- This HDPE pipe price is slightly higher than the others.
10. Generic HDPE Pipe
This pipe is from the Generic brand that you can find online. Its material is high-quality and has PE 80 grade. The finishing of the pipe is good and is coated with a black polish. You can buy the pipe in different diameters and lengths. You can use the pipe for water supply in the kitchen and washrooms and also for washing the house, watering the garden, and more.
- The pipe is multi-functional.
- It is a flexible HDPE pipe that is resistant to breakage.
- Its price is very reasonable.
- A few customers didn’t like its quality.
- The customer service of the company is also not doing well.
HDPE pipes are the need of every home and building. It supplies water so it should be of good quality to save water wastage. Buy the good quality HDPE pipes from the list, above in the article.
What does HDPE pipe stand for?
HDPE stands for high-density poly-ethylene pipes.
What are HDPE pipe prices?
The pipes come in a bundle and in single pieces having different diameters for different uses. Their prices vary and are sold at the rate per meter. A small diameter HDPE pipe is available at 50 rupees per meter while it can increase up to 180 rupees per meter depending on the diameter and grade of the pipe.
Where is HDPE pipe used?
HDPE pipes are used in many fields for the transportation of water. They are used in domestic buildings, offices, hotels, etc. for transporting water to kitchens and washrooms. They are used for the transportation of slurry. People also use them in gas mains, irrigation, and water supply to plants in gardens.