Warm water is a necessity for households large and small. Personal hygiene and household chores require access to warm water on demand. Havells geysers are among the best water heaters on the market, catering to all house or building water heating requirements. Operating in over 50 countries, Havells manufacture and distribute a wide range of high-quality products. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Crompton geysers, Gas Geysers & Instant water heaters, Room Heaters, Electric Heaters, Bajaj Geysers, Havells geysers in India.
Havells has achieved a slew of awards for its innovative products. Also, Havells produce both consumer and industrial goods, with a focus on quality and sustainability.
Top 10 Best Havells Geysers in India
Features of Havells Geyser
- Havells geysers come in a range of storage and instant water heaters to suit different needs.
- Havells storage geysers contain many safety features, such as the shock-safe plug, which prevents leak damage.
- Then, the heating elements have a glass-coasting for added protection and durability.
- Temperature settings are easy to use with LED indicators and a digital display.
- Next, the top-class Havells instant water heaters feature a thick stainless-steel tank and fire-proof wiring for extra safety.
- They come in several power options and display settings.
Types of Havells Geysers
- Havells geysers come in a range of four distinct geysers to suit different customer needs.
- The two common types of geysers are storage water heaters and instant water heaters.
- Storage water heaters store large amounts of water in a tank which is pre-heated.
- Instant water heats are smaller units which heat water instantly as it flows through the heating element.
- However, the other two geyser Havells produce is gas-powered water heaters and roof installed solar-power heaters.
- Gas-powered water heaters use gas to heat the water instead of an electrical current.
- Solar panel heaters use sunlight to heat the water and are usually cost-effective for energy usage.
Buyers Guide for Havells Geyser
- When purchasing a new geyser, it is wise to think about your household needs for hot water.
- Storage water heaters work best for large households with many users.
- Instant water heaters can work great for single apartment blocks as you can keep water usage low.
- Another factor to consider is the pressure system inside geysers.
- If you live in a high-rise building, more pressure is needed to supply an even stream of water.
- Havells geysers come in a wide range of prices to suit any budget.
How to use Havells Geyser?
- Geysers serve a simple role with their function to heat water and distribute it to taps.
- The water tank either stores water or acts as a reservoir for instant heating.
- An element, usually made from copper, heats the water and is regulated by a thermostat.
- When a hot water tap turns on, hot water runs through a pipe that flows out of the tap.
List of Top 10 Best Havells Geysers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Carlo Instant Water Heater
The Carlo instant water heater has a durable, stainless-steel tank. The high-pressure system is perfect for high-rise buildings.
- There is a safety valve for increased water pressure
- It comes with fire-proof wiring
- It has a shock-proof ABS tank
- It does not have touch screen controls
- The tank has no Fero-glass coating
2. Monza EC Storage Water Heater
The Monza EC features PUF insulation for better energy saving. Also, it has a durable, glass-coated element.
- It has a glass-coated heating element
- The tank features PUF insulation
- It has improved water tubes
- There are no touch screen controls
- It does not have a shock-safe plug
3. Adonia R Storage Water Heater
Here we have an advanced water heater with a touch screen display. It also features a stylish LED temperature gauge.
- It features a whirl-flow function
- It has a full FED temperature gauge
- The tank has a glass-coated heating element
- It does not contain a stainless-steel anode
- It is expensive
4. Quatro Vertical Storage Water Heater
Havells’s Quatro water heater is perfect for high-rise buildings. The tank consists of a high-quality enamel coating.
- It contains a shock-plug safety feature
- The tank is PUF insulated for energy saving
- It has a corrosion-proof stainless-steel anode
- It does not contain a color-changing LED gauge
- There is no remote control
5. Instanio 3-litre Instant Water Heater
The Instanio range from Havells is a high-quality, affordable product. It has a stainless-steel tank in an ABS outer body.
- It has a color-changing LED gauge
- The wiring and power cord is fire-proof
- It has a shock-proof ABS body
- It does not have a whirl-flow function
- There is no PUF insulation
6. Instanio 6-litre Storage Water Heater
The Instanio water heater has 3000 watts of power. The tank contains a tough magnesium anode with a steel core.
- The tank has a Fero-glass coating
- The anode rod has a steel core
- It has PUF insulation for energy saving
- It does not have a LED gauge
- The heater does not have a remote control
7. Monza SM Storage Water Heater
Havells’s Monza range features the latest geyser specs. It has Fero-glass coated tanks and Whirl-flow function for improved importance.
- The tank has a Fero-glass coating
- It has PUF insulation
- It contains a glass-coated heating element
- It does not include a touch screen
- There is no LED display
8. Puro Plus Storage Water Heater
Here we have the Puro range from Havells. It is made from high-quality materials and has many safety features.
- It has a shock plug and safety valve
- The tank and heating element is Fero-glass coated
- It comes with a long, seven-year warranty
- It does not contain a durable anode rod
- The tank does not feature a touch screen
9. Monza DX Storage Water Heater
The Monza DX water heater features a temperature adjustment knob. The tank is made from thick stainless-steel plates.
- It has a shock-proof plug
- The tank is rust-proof
- The water pressure is 8-bar which is ideal for high-rise buildings
- It does not have an enamel coated tank
- There is not color-changing LED’s
10. Opal Instant Water Heater
The Opal range is the ideal water heater for affordability. It has a shock-proof ABS body with a stainless-steel tank.
- It comes with rust and shock-proof ABS body
- There is a safety valve
- It has a durable copper heating element
- It does have PUF insulation
- There is no remote control or digital display feature
In the competitive geyser market, Havells makes some of the finest geysers available today. They come in various types, such as storage and instant water heaters, and sell at many price levels. Havells provides high-end technology with sophisticated designs. They are easy to install and maintain with multi-year warranties. Consider Havells geysers for your household hot water needs.
Which is the best Havells geyser?
The best Havells geyser is the Adonia range of water heaters. Though they are expensive, the Adonia range is equipped with the latest innovations and designs. The surround LED and digital display is one of the main features.
What is the price range of a Havells geyser?
The price ranges from 3000 INR to as high as 14,000 INR.