The best hand shower in India is the one that offers you maximum water efficiency, meets your hygiene needs, and has a sleek design. It should also have good water pressure and a wide spray pattern to reach all parts of your body. Moreover, it should be safe for use by both adults and children. The hand shower considers one of the most convenient and hygienic options when it comes to hygiene. These showers are designed to be easy to install and not much of a hassle to use.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Jaquar Taps, Jaquar Washbasins, Hindware taps, Tabletop washbasins, Cera washbasins, Washbasins, Water Pipes, Western Toilet seats, Western Toilet Closets in India.
Top 10 Best Hand Showers in India
Features of Hand Shower
- The hand shower pressure is regulated, meaning you can manage the water flow with just one hand and take care not to get your hands too wet.
- It will spray out a wide pattern that allows it to reach all parts of your body.
- It has a good grip and features an ergonomic design without sharp edges or corners.
- Hands should stay dry while using this unit because its anti-splash technology makes it especially designed for this purpose.
- It features rubber ribs that collect the water from dripping after use.
Types of Hand Showers
There are three types of hand showers available in India, featuring different mechanisms. They all deliver high-efficiency water and have a sleek design that makes them easy to install and use.
- Tubular or rotary front-mounted head
- Oval shaped cylinder or straight vertical arm
- Chunky rectangular model with horizontal arms
How to use Hand Shower
- The Tubular or rotary front-mounted head has a stream of water that goes from the top and rotates around, ending up going into your shower head.
- The Oval-shaped cylinder or straight vertical arm has a stream of water that comes directly from the top to hit your head.
- Lastly, the Chunky rectangular model with horizontal components has large circular holes instead of lines on the gear pump’s spray heads.
- Water flows downwards, creating enough pressure to a spot approximately 10 feet away.
Buyers Guide for Hand Shower
- It must be of high quality and durable that is water-resistant, waterproof, easy to install with an excellent drainage system.
- If it’s also possible to operate this unit without getting your hands wet, then opt for a hand shower in between.
- It must have power-failure protected, meaning it should continue to function when the water supply fails for some time.
- In the case of a hand shower, there should not be any leakages or dripping noises because this could hurt your health.
List of Top 10 Best Hand Showers in India- Buyers Guide
Here is a list of the 10 best hand showers in India.
1. DELTA FAUCET Shower Head with Hose
This shower allows you to choose the desired shower height between 2 different settings. The included high setting provides a taller grated spray pattern for maximum pressure.
- Comes in 2 different styles
- Power failure protection ensures continuous use
- High setting provides a taller grated spray pattern
- Installation is a bit complicated
- Priced slightly higher than other hand showers
2. ALTON SHR20765 ABS 5-Function Hand Shower
This hand shower is made of ABS and has seamless filtration. The water comes out at 3 different settings that anyone can set by turning the handle according to your choice and convenience.
- It has different intensity settings
- 3 different water flows and no leaking
- The wall-mounted holder places it in an ideal location
- Hose length is a bit short
- The hand feel is a bit slippery
3. AmazonBasics AB-BF610-PC stainless-steel Hand Shower
This shower has a stylish design but is quite simple. You are getting what you pay for this reduced price, and the hand shower helps rinse yourself without hurting or getting your hands wet.
- Easy to use for kids also
- Excellent for testing the temperature of the water
- If it breaks, then you can afford to replace it at a lower price
- The stream at the most intense setting drips up
- It takes up a bit more space than hand showers of other brands
4. INDOROX Brass Hand Shower
This stainless steel hand shower has a built-in control knob, easy to carry in one’s pocket. The hose is highly durable and flexible so that you can make it reach anywhere.
- It has smooth operation
- Can last for many years to come
- Flexible hoses adjust by simply twisting them
- You cannot fill the bathtub with this hand shower
- Compared to other hand showers, it is a bit heavy
5. CERA F7030301 Stainless Steel Hand Shower
The rest of the hand showers’ good points, and this one is the same except ones. The design, ease of use, installation are better than other hand shower brands that cost half as much.
- Easily customizable
- It has a good water pressure
- Easy to install in a modern bathroom theme
- It is easy to stain and marks
- Some people experience leaks
6. Salonica Multi-Flow Plastic 1.5 meters Hand Shower
Salonica claims that its product stands the test of time and receives equal ratings from customers, which makes it to be billed as a trustworthy product in this price range.
- Excellent for showering
- Easy and simple to install
- Works excellent for offices and homes
- The fitting part is not that good
- Assembly is required to connect the floor and ceiling
7. HALOSIS (QUALITY FIRST) Roach Hand Shower
This hand shower from HALOSIS has a highly durable body that makes it portable in emergency problems. This includes the fan, which does not make any noise during operation.
- It comes with two plastic handles for extra strength
- The ceiling hook is guaranteed to stay on as long as you like
- The design makes it look industrial but classic at the same time
- Some parts are not as durable
- Might be some people find it weird looking
8. Kohler 16359IN-A-CP Hand Shower
Though this hand shower does not have any additional amenities, it is durable and easy to use. This includes installing the device even in a tight space and with good water pressure.
- It comes with 3 spray settings
- Easy to install and doesn’t take much space
- The lever makes sure you get fitting times on purpose
- The sprayer can sometimes fall out
- The installation process can be complex at times
9. LOGGER L4014040-L5002005 Hand Shower
This hand shower supports excellent water pressure and lasts for a good amount of time. It also comes with an assortment of usages such as showers at different events like work, gym, etc.
- It has a long life span
- Easy to set up in the bathroom
- Well suited to every bathroom need
- The design can make it look sloppy
- There is much splashing during the use
10. KKD Handheld Shower Head
This kind of showerhead is an upgrade that makes your bathtub experience better. Furthermore, you are assured of getting comfortable water during bathing.
- It has a water-saving auto-off function
- There is a large spray ring diameter with it
- Sleek design complements almost any bathroom interior
- The on/off switch can sometimes be difficult to use
- The installation can be difficult for smaller bathrooms
The hand showers are a great way to add style and comfort to your bathroom. The hand showers come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and designs that suit any bathroom interior. They have many features, such as a water-saving auto-off function and large spray ring diameter, making them an upgrade for the bathtub experience.
1. How do I choose a handheld showerhead?
Look for one that is either very large or has an attractive design like handles or sprayers on it so you can avoid the handle being pulled from your hand during use.
2. What is a hand shower called?
They are known as hand showers, handheld showerheads, and Pulsar handles. They have different names for different people.
3. What is the price of a hand shower?
The price of hand showers varies depending upon the attractive design, the hand shower material, and the brand you choose.