Hair sprays for women serve one key purpose: that of making the hair more beautiful. This is something that a hair spray for women does by, firstly, moisturizing the hair. As we all know, it is impossible for hair that is too dry to look beautiful. The hair sprays, therefore, moisturize it, thus increasing its aesthetic appeal.
The sprays can be used in prep work, before washing the hair. They are also suitable for use in smoothening frizzy hair and in nourishing the hair. Yet another area where the sprays can be useful is that of making the hair shine, after shampooing. The sprays are sometimes used before setting hair. That is why the hair spray for women is sometimes referred to as the ‘hair setting spray’.
Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Hair Removal Creams, Hair Serums, Hair Oils, Anti Hair Fall Shampoos, Cold-pressed Coconut Oils Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, hairdryers, hair curlers, Hairbands, Hair shampoos Body Waxing Kits, Wax Heaters, Hair Removal Razors for women, Face Massager Machine, Trimmers, Bikini Trimmers, Eyebrow Trimmer, Hair spa Creams, Epilators for Women, VLCC Facewash, Ethiglo Face wash, charcoal Facewash, Lakme facewash, Aroma magic facewash, Ahaglow facewash, Patanjali facewash, Himalaya Neem face wash, Neutrogena Facewash, Multani Mitti Face packs, Papaya Face Packs, Banana Face Packs, Face Packs, Biotique Facewash, Clean and Clear Face Wash, Ponds Face wash, WOW Face Wash, Salicylic Acid face wash, Face Whitening Creams, Beauty Creams, Foundation creams, Tea Tree Face oil, Cleansing Milk, Neck Whitening Creams, Fairness creams, Amla Powder, hibiscus powder, Whitening body lotion, Oxybleach, Bleach creams, Fem Bleach, Skin whitening Creams, Underarm whitening creams, winter creams, Face Razors, Bathroom mirrors, Beard Wax, Beard Combs in India.
Top 10 Best Hair Sprays for Women in India
Features of Hair Spray
- The type of nozzle in a women’s hair spray product is an important feature.
- Your options here are either to go for one with an aerosol nozzle or for one with a pump nozzle.
- Another key feature in a women’s hair spray product is its consistency.
- The most ideal hair spray is thick enough to serve its intended purpose.
- Yet it should also be not so thick as to be sticky (or hard to wash off).
- Yet another key feature in a women’s hair spray product is its enrichments.
- Some people will prefer hair sprays that have enrichments that nourish the hair.
- Others prefer plain hair sprays, without such enrichments.
- The scent is also important in a women’s hair spray product.
- Some people will prefer the hair sprays that come with fragrances, while others will prefer those that come without fragrances.
Types of Hair Sprays
- There are thermal hair sprays for women.
- These serve the purpose of protecting the hair from heat tools during styling.
- Then there are thickening hair sprays for women.
- Also known as volumizing hair sprays, these serve the purpose of making the hair thicker.
- Further still, there are texture hair sprays for women.
- These, as their name suggests, mainly serve the purpose of improving the hair’s texture.
- Finally, there are shine sprays: which serve the purpose of making otherwise dull hair look shiny.
How to use a Hair Spray?
- First, you may need to shake the spray bottle.
- Then apply some pressure to release the spray mist.
- So you hold the spray some distance from your head.
- Then you use your finger to apply pressure on the aerosol or nozzle pump, in order to release the mist.
- You may need to keep on moving the spray bottle, in order to reach all areas of your head.
- Once the spray is in your head, you may need to spread it using your fingers.
- You do this in order to get it into all hair strands.
Buying guide for Hair Spray
- You first of all need to consider the ingredients in the hair spray for women you wish to buy.
- Ensure none of them is something your hair may react badly to.
- Secondly, you need to consider the purpose for which the hair spray for women you wish to buy is designed.
- Suppose, for instance, you wish to buy a spray for use in setting the hair.
- In that case, it would be ideal to go for a specialized hair setting spray.
- Thirdly, you need to consider how easy to use the hair spray you wish to buy is.
- Also, consider how easy it will be to get the spray off your hair.
- That is how easy it will be to get off once you need to wash or brush it off.
List of Top 10 Best Hair Sprays for women in India-Buyers Guide
1. L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Hair Serum
L’Oreal oil Hair serum Suitable for use by both women and men. Volume is 100 ml.
- Has good frizz control and hair shining efficacy
- Comes with a coconut scent
- It is unisex (can be used by both women and men)
- Volume is only 100 ml
- Price is relatively high
2. Livon Shake & Spray Serum for Women
Livon Shake & spray Gives smooth and glossy hair. Ideal for all hair types.
- Price is low
- Application is fast
- Packaging is excellent
- Has no fragrance
- Volume is modest (at 100 ml)
3. Ktein Natural Hair Heat Protection Spray
Ktein Natural Hair spray Comes with a mint scent. Ideal for protecting hair from heat tools during styling.
- It is alcohol-free
- The spray nozzle is of high quality
- Comes with an attractive mint scent
- Price is relatively high
- This spray requires reapplication for a lasting effect
4. Blue Nectar Hair Tonic Spray
Blue Nectar hair spray is Ideal for smoothing and styling hair. Enriched with almond rosemary oil.
- Contains no sulfate
- It is light and non-sticky
- Gives lasting results
- It is quite expensive
- You only get 100 ml of spray
5. Zuke Strong Hold Power Hair Spray
This Zuke Strong hair spray is another unisex spray (for both women and men). It is a low-cost yet quite effective spray.
- Makes the hair genuinely shine
- Price is affordable by most
- It is an alcohol-free spray
- Some may find it somewhat sticky
- The scent may be overwhelming for some
6. Coccoon Polishing Hair Mist Spray
Coccoon polishing hair spray Works for all hair types. Ideal for use by women as well as men.
- Has good effect at adding hair volume
- Works with all hair types
- Price is reasonable
- It May require a bit of effort to remove from hair afterward
- Requires regular reapplication to maintain efficacy
7. Schwarzkopf Henkel Taft Keratin Hair Spray
Schwarzkopf henkel hair spray comes in a bigger 250 ml volume. Ideal for strengthening the hair.
- It is not sticky
- Does not leave an oily residue
- Volume is good at 250 ml
- It is unscented
- Price may be beyond some people’s reach
8. Gatsby Ultra Hard Styling Hair Spray
Gatsby ultra-hard styling hair spray Comes in a pack of two. Offers protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Has a unique citrus scent
- Quite easy to apply
- Ideal for use by both women and men
- It is quite costly
- Application may take a bit of time
9. Amscan Gold Glitter Hair Spray
Ideal for making the hair shine (with glitter effect). Designed for use on color-treated hair.
- It is quite easy to use
- Works for most hair types
- Washes off easily
- It is a relatively expensive spray
- Some may find its scent overwhelming
10. Schwarzkopf Taft Ultra Hair Lacquer Ultra Strong
Volume is 250 ml. Can be used by people of all hair types.
- Price is reasonable, given the volume
- It is not sticky
- Doesn’t leave an oily residue
- Some may find it to be slightly harsh
- May require regular reapplication for a lasting effect
A proper hair spray can help you in enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your hair greatly. Using this guide, you are better placed to select a proper hair spray for your specific needs.
How do you use women’s hair spray?
By holding the spray bottle some distance from the head, then pressing the nozzle to release the mist.
Which is the best hair spray for women?
The best hair spray for women is one that moisturizes, thickens, brightens, and makes the hair shine.
What is the price of the hair spray for women?
Women’s hair sprays prices mostly range from 160 to 550 rupees. But there are also some that cost as much as 2,000 rupees.