A Hair Removal Razor is the best product to remove the hair without irritating sensitive areas. And this is the best hair removal method for ladies. Grooming has become an essential component in the daily routines of both men and women.
Men flaunt various interesting hairstyles and beard styles while women indulge in various grooming methods to make themselves feel and look good. This has led to the surge of beauty parlours in every nook and corner of the country. Also, check the buyer’s guide of best hair removal creams in India.
Whether you go to a parlour or want to save money and time by trying out hair removal techniques at home is entirely a personal choice. Here we will delve into the various techniques and best hair removal razors available for women in particular.
Top 10 Hair Removal Razors for Women in India
Buyers Guide – Hair Removal Razor
Choosing the best hair remover razor is of utmost importance. But in the current market, there are a lot of products available, and it gets challenging to choose the best one. Let us look at some points to be considered while purchasing a hair remover.
- You can find razors with multiple blades or single blades.
- The more blades a hair remover razor has the better it is.
- You can find reusable and disposable razors.
- Disposable hair remover razors are for one-time use.
- But if you use the hair remover razor more frequently, it is better to choose a reusable hair remover razor.
- In the long run, it is cheaper.
Ease of Cleaning
- The ease of cleaning is another important aspect one must consider.
- If you are using non-disposable razors, always choose the ones that are easy to clean.
Ease of Use
- In any tool, no matter what, the ease of use is essential.
- Hence, you must select the hair removal razor that is easy to operate and handle.
- The budget is the final and most important thing to consider.
- If you are investing in a razor that you will use frequently then it is advisable to buy a good quality product that will last longer.
Types of Hair Removal Methods
There are different types of hair removal techniques, let us look at some of them.
- Shaving is the most popular and the best way to remove hair without experiencing much pain.
- While this will not eliminate the hair from the roots, it will remove it from the surface.
- The shaving equipment comes with the blades.
- Tweezing or plucking is a painful way to remove hair.
- But it is useful if there is less hair to be removed.
- Over-the-counter hair removal creams are easily available in the market or online.
- But, while using this cream, one has to be careful since it may cause skin irritations.
- It is advised you read the contents and instructions carefully and do a patch test to ensure there are no adverse skin irritations.
- Waxing is a popular way of hair removal for women.
- While it is a painful hair removal technique, it effectively removes the hair for a longer period and makes the skin clean and smooth.
How Does a Hair Removal Razor Works?
- The way each hair remover razor works is different.
- The shaving razor removes hair from the surface, while waxing will completely uproot the hair from the and make it clear and smooth.
- Shaving is an easy and quick way to remove hair at home.
- Just apply some soap or foaming agent on the area you want to shave and run your razor over it.
- It is quick and easy.
Top 8 Hair Removal Razors to buy Online in India
If you choose the latter, there are a multitude of hair removal techniques and tools available in the market.
1. Gillette Flexball Pro Glide & Flexball Razor Gift Pack with 4 Flexball Cartridge:
The Gillette brand is known for its innovation in razor and hair removal tools. This provides an exceptional shaving experience. It comes with a flexible handle that can move, rotate, and adjusts according to the face.
- Gillette Hair Remover Razor blades are the finest and thinnest & have advanced low resistance coating
- The precision trimmer easily accesses the hard to reach places and removes the hair
- Flexible and innovative razor adjusts as per the shape of your face
- The blades don’t last long
2. Gillette Venus Hair Removal Razor with Aloe Vera for Women:
This glides efficiently along your curves without causing any problem. It contains aloe vera that helps to keep the skin smooth and moisturized. You can use this hair remover razor even in sensitive areas and all over the body.
- Gillette Venus hair removal razor efficiently removes finest hairs
- It doesn’t have any strong chemicals that harm your skin
- You will not feel any pain while removing the hair
- The aloe vera helps to keep your skin smooth
- Not suitable for all types of skins
3. LetsShave Evior 4 Hair Disposable Razor for Women Pack of 3 Razors:
This razor is specially designed to remove the most delicate hair by adjusting to the curves of a woman’s body. It removes the hair smoothly and instantly without causing any itchy feeling. Also, it is a disposable razor.
- LetsShave Hair removal Razor removes hair without the use of strong chemicals
- The four blades help to provide a clean and smooth shave
- Front hinged swing system easily glides along the body curves
- It doesn’t come with the shaving foam
4. Medifit Pink & White Disposable Manual Hair Removal Razor For Women with 6 Pieces:
This hair remover razor is designed to work smoothly in the most sensitive parts of the body. You can remove pubic hair, armpit hair, or any unwanted hair in any part of the body without any discomfort.
- Medifit Disposable Razor comes with stainless steel TEFLON coated Sweden blade along with platinum edge.
- You can get a fresh and clean feeling after using this product.
- And you will never get any itchy or burning feeling
- Often causes pain in people with sensitive skin
5. LetsShave Evior 6 Body Hair Removal Razor for Women:
This hair remover is specially designed for women. It has six sharp body-hugging blades along with a band containing vitamin E, lavender extract, and aloe vera contents. These ingredients help to moisturize and soothe the skin.
- LetsShave Hair removal Razor has moisturizing band capsule which contains aloe vera and vitamin E to keep your skin smooth
- Six sharp blades adjust as per your body and remove the hair
- These six blades designed with a flexible pivoting head provides a comfortable shave
- The razors are rough and can cut your skin
6. LetsShave Pro 2 Plus Disposable Razor Pack of 5 Open Flow Cartridge Razor:
This razor is made with South Korean technology. The two-blade technology provides a more precise shave without causing hair clogging. The pivoting head smoothly glides and adjusts to curves easily without causing cuts and nicks. It has a transparent safety cap to keep the razor in optimal hygienic conditions.
- LetsShave Pro 2 Plus Disposable Razor made with pivoting head easily glides smoothly along the body.
- The lubricating strip comes with aloe vera, lavender extract, and vitamin E, which helps to keep your skin smooth and moisturized
- Ergonomic handle makes it easier to handle
- It is not good at removing delicate hair
7. THREAD IT Facial Hair Remover:
This is specially designed to remove hair from the face. You can use this hair remover to get rid of hair from the upper lip, cheeks, chin, under the chin, neck, and from the jawline. The hair remover is easy to use and provides maximum safety for your skin.
- Thread It Hair Removal Razor is easy to carry
- It efficiently removes small hair
- You can re-use this several times
- Sometimes it is painful for people with sensitive skin
- Not useful for removing hair in larger areas
8. Kemei Hair Removal Shaver Cordless & Rechargeable for Women:
This hair removal shaver is good for heavy-duty shaving requirements and it features high-speed rotation stainless steel blades. It is designed to remove even the most delicate hair from your body. The blades are easy to install and uninstall.
- Kemei Hair Removal Shaver comes with a razor head with triple shaving blades to remove the most delicate hair
- It is a maintenance-free product
- Rechargeable hair remover
- The charge doesn’t last for a long time
Hope the above list of products & its features, pros, cons really helps to decide the best hair removal razor for your need.
Is razor good for hair removal?
Removing hair using a razor is not a new thing. It does not eliminate the hair from the roots but shaves it off from the surface of the skin. It is quick, easy, and relatively pain-free, however, if you are looking for something that will last longer, waxing is recommended.
Which razor is best for shaving?
Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide is more efficient in removing body hair.
Is it better to wax or shave pubic hair?
Waxing is often preferable for removing pubic hair rather than shaving, but it is more painful.
Is razor better than waxing?
For completely removing the finest hair for a longer time, waxing is recommended.
Do most girls shave down there?
It is the personal choice, some girls prefer to trim pubic hair, and some will go to a salon to have a bikini wax. And others prefer to shave every day.
How does baking soda remove pubic hair?
If you take a tablespoon of baking soda with 5o ml of warm water and apply opposite to the hair growth direction, it will remove the pubic hair.
Does hair grow back thicker after shaving?
No, shaving doesn’t change the colour, thickness, or growth rate of the hair.
How do I permanently shave my pubic hair?
There are several ways to remove pubic hair at home. But getting medical treatment such as laser treatment an effective way.
What is the least painful way to remove pubic hair?
Shaving is the most painless way to remove pubic hair.
Is it bad to shave your private area?
Removing the hair may cause skin irritation, rash, and itching.