Hair pins are relatively long tools used to hold a person’s hair in place. Also known as Bobby pin. Its mostly used to hold long hair from the way or rather could hold as a hairstyle. Some hair pins are straight long and short while others are bent in a crooked-shaped end. The length varies and it may be up to 6inches. There are both plastic and metal pins. Also, check the buyer’s guide for Charms Jewellery, Eyeliner, Makeup Kits, Maybelline Eyeliner, Best Makeup Kits, Hairbands for women, Hair wigs for women, Hair combs, Hair creams, Hair straighteners, & Makeup Brushes set.
Top 10 Best Hair Pins in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Hair Pins
- One important feature to look at is the quality. Of course, nothing goes wrong with a quality product.
- A hairpin made of metal is more durable than those made of plastic materials.
- Another feature is the length. Longer hair pins hold long and bulky hair intact as compared to short hairpins.
- Another feature is Sharpness. A sharp hairpin is dangerous to hair and can be harmful to the scalp.
Types of Hair Pins
- There is a variety of types of hairpins. There are long and thick pins that hold bulky hair.
- Some are sharp at the tip and those that are smooth. The sharp ones can easily damage the scalp and the hair.
- Some hairpins are made of plastic material and others are made of metal.
- The metal-made hair pins give longer life compared to the plastic ones.
Buyer’s guide for Hair Pins
- First, check the quality of the material used to make the hairpin.
- If the material is alloy metallic, you have a guarantee that you will have longer service.
- Another thing is the sharpness. If the pins have sharp edges, they can damage both your hair and scalp if not used carefully.
- Smooth-edged hair pins are better because they give comfort to your head. And so, no worry of damage.
How to use Hair Pins?
- First, comb your hair straight in your desired direction. Hold the hair in your desired position and push the pin straight in place.
- If the hair hasn’t tightened, add another pin. Small pins are mostly better used in front and longer pins are for capturing back hair.
- These pins also are usable as decorative items in your hair. You can use these pins to remove wax from your ears too.
List of Top 10 Best Hair Pins in India-Buyers Guide
1. Drishti hairpin
These are ideal for women and girls that come in 2 boxes of 24 pieces. They give a stylish and unique look to your hair.
- They are long-lasting and sturdy
- They are easy to use and perfect for special occasions such as weddings and parties
- They are elegant and hold your hair perfectly thus making you look beautiful
- The quality could be cheap and poor
- They could be quite expensive to afford for some people
2. Gold AL ZAHRA pearl hair pins
This category comes in a set of 5 pieces hair clips. They are of handmade pearls and metal alloy.
- Are perfect for any occasion
- Can be usable in various styles and thus fits any outfit
- They are durable and sturdy
- Can easily get damaged due to poor quality
- Their sizes could be too big and expensive
3. Jivisha Creations hairpins
These are double prolonged hair pins ideal for adult women. A set comes in 96 pieces and of different colours.
- Are of good quality and elegance giving a perfect look
- Long enough to hold the hair in place and tightly
- Their pack box is re-usable at home to afford
- The product could be defective
- Could not fit all types of hair most preferably oily hair
4. Gold You Bella hairpins
These are of high-quality polish making them durable. They are ideal for women and girls.
- Are of good quality polish
- They are perfect for different occasions
- They are safe to use and skin-friendly
- Fades when it encounters spray, oil, and chemicals
- They could be expensive
5. YELLOW CHIMES hairpins
These are ideal for women and girls. They are affordable and a set comes in 5 pieces.
- They are made of high-quality crystals hence giving a luxurious look
- They are comfortable and don’t damage the hair or scalp
- All are perfect for a special occasion
- They could be expensive
- Their longevity could damage the scalp
6. Vague hair accessories hairpins
These are metal-made hair pins and are ideal for women and girls.
- Made of great quality
- They are beautiful and affordable
- Strong and long-lasting
- Could be expensive for some clients
- The product could be of a poor quality
7. APSAMBR hairpins
This type of hairpin comes in a variety of colors that enables you to match your clothes or shoes. They come in a set of 50 pieces.
- Made of high-quality metal that does not lust easily
- Their metals are long-lasting
- They are comfortable and thus hold hair tightly
- It May come in defective
- Could be of poor-quality material
8. Black MK hairpin
They are ideal for women and girls. A set comes with a variety of pins at 36 pieces.
- They can be using more than once
- Made of metal and are ideal for all ages both women and girls
- They are easy to use and good in size
- They could be of a poor-quality product
- Their prices could be high for some customers
9. Multicolor You Bella hairpin
This is of high-quality polish making them durable. They are ideal for women and girls
- They are from good and quality polish
- Are perfect for different occasions hence an elegant look
- The plating is skin-friendly and safe to use
- Fades when sprayed, contacted with oil or chemical products that can cause corrosion
- This product could be expensive for some customers
10. Aliza hairpins
These are homemade hair pins and are suitable for kids. Their pack comes as a set of 27 hair pieces.
- Comes in multiple colors hence fashionable
- They are strong and long-lasting
- Their material is durable metal like metal alloy, acrylic, etc.
- Could not be the best for everyone’s choice
- The material could not be strong enough to last longer as expected
A good quality hairpin can give you the longest services you deserve. It also gives you value for your money. While shopping for these good-quality hair pins, you are going to find this guide useful.
What are these hair pins called?
They are also known as Bobby pins.
What does a hairpin do?
Used to capture and hold the hair in place for women and girls.
Does hair pin damage hair?
They have the potential to damage your hair if you aren’t careful enough when using them.