Hair cutting scissors are scissors made specially and specifically for cutting hair. Also referred to as hair shears. They are about 5 to 7 inches long and have a projection called tang affixed on one side of the finger rings. Scissors are incredible for their sharp blades that ensure the haircut is accurate. They are of high-quality metal and durable thus perfect for use and value for money.
Also check the buyers guide for the best trimmers for men, Bikini Trimmers, Eyebrow Trimmers, Nose hair trimmers, Hair removal sprays for women, Hair removal sprays for men, Hair removal creams, Hair wax for men, Hair sprays for men, Beard growth oils, Hair removal Razors, Hair bleach, Eyebrow Razors, Face Razors in India.
Top 10 Best Hair Cutting Scissors in India – Buyers Guide
Features of Hair Cutting Scissors
- One feature to look at in hair-cut scissors is length. There are long and short hair scissors. I guess one should try both to find which one fits them. Another feature is durability. Durability is important because you need to keep replacing them after the break.
- You also need to check on comfortability when using them. If you buy something that hurts you, you won’t perform your hair cutting effectively.
Types of Hair Cutting Scissors
- There are hair-cut scissors that have sharp blades and are thin. There are those of stainless steel thus giving more benefits like comfort.
- Some have a tension crew therefore can adjust the tension as per your wish. And, some can be used to cut different styles of hair by dressers, that is, long and short shears. There are left-handed scissors for left-handed hairdressers.
Buyer’s guide for Hair Cutting Scissors
- One key factor to think of is the size. Do not buy long scissors if your hands are short. No one size fits all. Another thing is the purpose.
- You ought to be sure of what you are going to do in a salon or barber. That will help you decide what you exactly want.
- Another thing is the blades. A curved blade will offer the smoothest cut hence the best choice.
How to use hair-cutting scissors?
- Hold the scissors the right way. Let the person with whom you are cutting the hair sit upright.
- Comb the hair while dumped. Snatch a part of the hair, must be where you want to cut with your middle and forefinger.
- Take your fingers down to the point you want to cut. Should be below the finger.
- Place the hair between the blade and let your thumb close the scissors as they opened.
List of Top 10 Best Hair Cutting Scissors in India-Buyers Guide
1. DANIAL Stainless steel scissors
These are stainless hair-cutting scissors. Anybody can handle this pair of scissors.
- Made from high-quality material
- They are made of stainless steel 100% which makes them last longer
- They are comfortable to use hence good cutting performance
- The product could be defective
- The product is expensive to some customers
2. JALIYA hair cutting scissors
These are useful for both men, women, and kids’ haircuts. They are of high-quality stainless steel.
- They are sharp and light-weighted hence easy to use
- Their prices are affordable and of high-quality stainless steel
- Does not damage hair during cutting
- To some, the price could be high
- The scissors may not be sharp as expected
3. Electomania hair cutting scissor
These are good quality scissors with curved finger rest. They can be applicable at home, salons, and barbers.
- Very sharp blades and long-lasting
- Comfortable to use both home and salon
- Long enough for easy use and can’t tire easily
- Could be too expensive for some clients
- Could not be sharp as expected
4. Breton stainless steel scissor
These are among the best plastic-handled scissors. They are comfortable and hardly slip when in use.
- They are of premium quality
- They do not rust and are super sharp
- They can be applied in both homes, salons, and barbers
- Could not be the best for haircutting
- They could not be sharp as expected
5. Black Fortive hair cutting scissor
These are ideal for salons, homes, and barbers. They are light thus making them comfortable to use.
- Able to create many styles of haircut
- They are large and easy to use for beginners
- They are of high quality hence durable
- Their sharpness can easily hurt when not used carefully
- The finger holes are relatively small
6. Quake Danial hair cutting scissor
This is a 4-inch in size, lightweight convex-edged scissors. It can mostly be used for the facial removal of unwanted hair.
- They are sharp and pointed
- They are of high quality hence durable
- They do not rust easily even when used in wet hair
- Hair may get stuck while cutting
- The size could be too small
7. BEAUTRISTRO hair cutting scissor
This comes with a set of one cutting shear, one thinning shear, one hair cutting, and grooming comb, one nose hair cutting scissors, one beard-cutting scissors, one neck duster brush, and one hair cutting cloth.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel
- Good for professionals and convenient to use
- Comfortable to use and offers a variety of services
- Products could be of poor quality
- The price could be high for some people
These are superior quality products. They have a variety of usage hence great for salon and barber workers.
- They are sharp and convenient to use
- They are of perfect size and have a wide usage
- They made the scissors long-lasting due to the stainless steel
- They may not be sharp for a perfect haircut
- Could not be the best for everyone
9. HimPrincy hair cutting scissor
These are surgical stainless-steel scissors. They are high-quality products.
- They are usable at home, salons, and barbers
- They can’t rust easily hence longer lasting
- Anyone can use this pair either trained or untrained
- Could be having defects
- Edges could be rough hence resulting in poor haircuts.
10. TWIREY scissors
These are high-quality scissors suitable for salons, homes, or barbers. They are sharp and light for anybody.
- They are light weighted hence comfortable to use
- They are of high quality making them durable
- They are sharp and smooth blades resulting in a perfect cut
- They might not be the best for everyone
- Could need some experience to use
Having quality hair cutting scissors near your like home, salon or barber is like having a cure for your hair’s needs. This will help you as a hairdresser to offer perfect services. Also, those who own such quality products will equally do so in the comfort of their homes. When shopping for these quality hair-cutting scissors, you will find the information in this guide helpful.
What scissors are best for cutting hair?
The best hair cutting scissors I would advise is Quake Danial hair cutting scissors. They are of stainless steel and so do not get damaged easily when used in wet or dumpy hair.
What happens if you cut your hair with regular scissors?
The danger in cutting hair with regular scissors is that your hair will be unevenly cut, and will have damaged hair follicles and separate ends. Blunt scissors don’t cut the hair without pulling and this causes splitting. It can also lead to serious headaches for the people involved. I think it’s not advisable to use regular scissors.
Are scissors for cutting hair differently?
I would say, yes. There are different scissors for cutting hair although all are specifically and especially for cutting hair. Besides, there are different scissors for different hair techniques.