Hair creams are a type of hair care or hair reforming product. They come in use, for a variety of purposes, which can include, styling, increasing the length of the hair, improving the health of the hair, reducing breakage of hair, and overall providing necessary ingredients for hair growth. Hair creams are produced by many brands, for both men and women. Hair creams come into use, for people, when they want to change their hair, in the particular way that they want to. Although hair creams deliver a variety of purposes, they are an alternative to hairstyling creams.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Hair oils, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, Hair spray for women, Hair serums, hairdryers, hair curlers, hair straighteners, Hairbands, onion hair oils, Hair shampoos, Anti-hair fall shampoos, Hair removal razors for women, Hair removal creams, Hair wax for men, Amla Powders, Amla Juices, coconut oils, cold-pressed coconut oils, Gillette Venus Razor, Trimmers for men, Epilators for women, Bikini trimmers, eyebrow razors, Face Razors, Trimmers in India.
Top 10 Best Hair Cream Brands in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Hair Cream
There are many features of hair cream, the most prominent of which is the hairstyling feature.
- The most important feature of a Hair cream is the ability of hair creams to style hair, the way the person wants.
- Hair creams, are often gel-like, consisting of the correct viscosity to shape and define hair the way the person wants to.
- Creams are often used to make the hair stand up straight on the scalp or lay flat on the scalp.
- Hair creams can make the hair fold in any direction the person using it wants.
- Another feature of Hair creams is to add shine to rough hair.
- To remove frizziness and roughness, apply hair cream, which helps to smoothen out the frizz and add shine to the hair, making it appear less rough than it is.
- Hair creams consisting of natural ingredients and reduced amounts of chemicals can help improve the health of hair, increase hair growth and reduce hair breakage
Types of Hair Creams
There are many types of Hair cream, however, and most of them differ based on their consistency and viscosity.
- For example, hair creams that are hair gels are gel-like.
- They mainly come in use to shape and define the hair and help with the shine of the hair.
- Gels are mostly used to style hair, and shape them over the scalp in a certain way, either straight or help lay flat on the scalp.
- Hair creams, which have the consistency of wax, are known as hair wax.
- Wax keeps the hair in a certain place or shape.
- Unlike hair gels, they can keep hair straight up on the scalp, and for a longer period.
- They are mostly used by professionals to style hair, rather than for everyday use.
- Hair mousse is another type of cream. They come in use to add volume to hair and help make the hair appear thicker.
- Hair mousse is an alternative to Hair gels, a lighter alternative.
- They are mostly applied to damp hair and help to increase the volume of hair without clumping hair.
Buyer’s guide for Hair Cream
There are many things to consider when buying a hair cream.
- Consider the quality of the hair creams.
- There are many out there with bad quality, that in the end may cause more harm than good, for example, hair fall.
- Some may even style your hair but at a price, for instance by making your hair look clumpy or too oily.
- These are all too common problems, so consider a hair cream that will work for you and is known for quality.
- Go for natural ingredients rather than chemical-based.
- With an increased health consciousness, some chemicals can make their inside the body and cause more harm than good.
- It is better to be careful than sorry.
- Consider the price point before buying a hair cream.
- Many creams with a higher price point may not necessarily be better than their cheaper alternatives and may just do the same thing, but cost you more due to the brand name.
List of Top 10 Best Hair Creams in India-Buyers Guide
1. Parachute Advanced Men Aftershower Hair Creams
Parachute Hair cream for men, to help nourish and style hair according to their needs. Contains coconut milk protein as the main ingredient.
- Good for styling hair
- It is non-sticky
- It lasts the entire day
- It May not suit everybody
- Can cause hair loss
2. Curl Up Curl Defining Creams
Hydrating Curl up hair cream for curly hair. It helps remove frizz and make hair manageable, improving the shine and texture of the hair.
- Affordable, worth the cost
- Makes the hair shiny and bouncy
- Gives curly hair a great shape
- The fragrance is there, which a lot of people do not prefer.
- Can make hair frizzy and dry
3. Brylcreem Original Red Hair Creams 250Ml
Men’s Brylcreem hair cream, with anti-dandruff properties, mainly for styling hair and shaping them in a certain way or a certain direction.
- Value for money
- Contains anti-dandruff properties
- Makes hair soft & manageable.
- The thickness or consistency is not good
- Quality is not very good
4. Arata Natural Curl defining Hair Styling Hair creams
Arata Hair cream contains natural and organic ingredients. The main purpose of the cream is to help with hair growth.
- Helps with curls, gives better results if usage is long-term
- Makes the curls stay longer and in shape
- Doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
- Needs precise and good techniques, for it to work properly
- May leave hair frizzy if not applied properly.
5. KHADI NATURAL Protein Hair Creams, 100g
Protein Khadi natural hair cream helps nourish the scalp of hair and helps with hair growth. Special ingredients help with improving the health of the hair.
- Increases softness and smoothness of hair
- It is completely natural
- The fragrance is quite nice
- Doesn’t work for many people
- Can leave hair drier than before
6. Arata Natural Styling & Hold Hair Creams
Arata Hair cream from the Brand Arata contains natural ingredients with little to no chemicals, to help with hair growth and improve the strength of the hair.
- Helps get beautiful defined, loose and soft curls.
- Works best in winter and drier months
- Makes the hair healthier
- Can increase the frizzing in the hair.
- Often sticks to the hair, making the hair stiff
7. UrbanGabru Hair Growth Creams with Coconut, Aloe Vera & protein
Urban gabru Hair cream containing coconut, aloe vera, and protein to help with reduced hair fall and nourish hair to repair the damage.
- It has a good fragrance
- Makes the hair shiny and smooth
- Worth the price
- It is not very effective but does make hair smooth
- It doesn’t shape the hair
8. Men Deserve Daily Hair Creams for Hair fall control, Dandruff Control, and Keratin
Men’s hair cream containing oils like tree oil and peppermint to help make hair healthier and promote hair growth
- It is soothing and refreshing
- Makes the hair healthier
- Has a nice fragrance
- Contains chemicals like glycerin, propylene glycol, and other alcohols.
- It is hard on hair and may cause hair fall for some people
9. Super Smelly Natural Hydrating Hair Creams
Super Hydrate Hair cream for both men and women, containing oils like almond and argon to help hydrate hair restore the health of the hair, and reduce hair breakage.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Styles hair after usage, as it is a gel
- Makes hair shiny and strong
- It has a very strong smell
- The quantity given inside the tube is very less
10. Muuchstac Cocoalo Hair Creams
Muuchstac cocoalo Hair cream is made from natural oils like almond and coconut, to help reduce hair fall and baldness in men, and strengthen hair
- Helps to give shine and health to hair
- Makes the hair look fresh
- It has a good fragrance
- Doesn’t shape the hair very well.
- Have to use it for 2 or 3 days to see the effect
Hair creams are a popular product to help style hair at home. Therefore, when looking for a hair cream, you will find this guide highly helpful.
What does cream do for hair?
Hair cream is mostly known to help with the styling of hair. They help shape the hair in the direction the person wants and help turn the hair the way the person wants.
What hair cream is best?
It is quite difficult to narrow down the best hair cream, as each hair cream will differ according to the type of hair a person has, and what cream suits them best. In general, the best hair cream, will not clump the hair, or oil it too much, but help soften the hair and style it well.
Does hair cream have side effects?
Hair creams themselves do not have side effects, however, if the cream consists of harmful chemicals, those chemicals can find a way into the body and cause side effects like darkening the skin, or causing adverse effects on hair, such as breakage or hair fall.