A hair comb is a hair care tool. It styles, maintains, combs, and even detangle your hair strands. Hair combs are made from a horizontal shaft and tines. A horizontal shaft contains a row of tines, which could be made from wood, ivory, plastic, etc, which are attached perpendicularly to the shaft. They are very useful for people who are conscious about their looks and features. Hair combs are, for example, best for celebrities and models, who want to style their hair according to their needs and fashion. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Beard Combs, Makeup Kits, Makeup Brushes Set, Face Razors, Bathroom mirrors, Beard Wax, Hair oils, coconut oils, Herbal oils, Hair curlers, Hair straighteners in India.
Top 10 Best Hair Combs in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Hair Combs
- Different hair combs have different features.
- Firstly, the softness of the tines matters a lot as softer tines will be more comfortable to use and will better style and maintain your hair.
- However, the tines should also be a little bit rigid to hold or set your hair according to your needs.
- To make them usable anywhere, anytime, the size of the hair combs must be portable, and the handy quality of the shaft is also important as it determines that the comb is not easily breakable when combing the hair.
Types of Hair Comb
- There are many types of hair combs that are available.
- Afro combs are one type of hair comb available.
- They have thick and loose tines.
- These are perfect for curly and frizzy hair and can even be worn in the hair.
- Another type is a nit comb. These are perfect for removing insects, such as parasites.
- Other types include unbreakable plastic combs.
- These are made up of plastic but do not break even after a hard impact.
- But the most used type of hair combs recently is the modern artisan combs.
- These are made from new and recycled materials such as silver, brass, alloy, etc.
Buyer’s guide for Hair Comb
- The main thing to consider before buying a hair comb is your hair type and texture.
- For example, an Afro comb will be useless if used on soft, silky hairs.
- Also, Before choosing a suitable hair comb type, you must ask yourself whether you are buying a hair comb for styling, combing, or just as a handy tool.
- Considering these factors, one must decide the type of hair comb to buy.
- However, another important factor to consider is the price.
- You need to ask yourself, is the comb really worth the price? Is it even useful for you? Is any other brand or shop offering a better price? Considering these factors, you can make the best choice
How to use Hair Comb?
- Hair combs can be used in a variety of ways.
- It all depends on the purpose you are using it for.
- For combing purposes, run the comb gently over your scalp after slightly wetting your hair.
- This will give a lustrous and shiny appearance and make your hair silky.
- If you are using it for styling purposes, comb your hair in the direction you want them to settle and then use hair driers to create volume and set hair direction.
List of Top 10 Best Hair Combs in India-Buyers Guide
1. Futurekart stainless steel live treatment comb
This hair comb has hard tines made up of stainless steel. They are perfect for lice and egg removal
- Has a low price, free delivery, and discount offers
- Stainless steel design with anti-slip bands
- The long tines make it useful for almost all hair types
- Is not very comfortable on the head
- Couldn’t be used for other purposes such as styling
2. Vega handmade combs
These handmade combs are made from cellulose acetate. They ensure that your hair remains healthy and attractive
- Gentle and comfortable on the scalp
- Could be used for styling purposes
- hair strands are not in danger of creating a static charge. This is because the comb is der
- Has a relatively high price when compared to other substitutes
- Delicate to use. Must be handled gently
3. Pink Woolf handmade combs
These hair combs are handmade and made from neem and organic materials. They contain a good scent and fragrance of neem. They are perfect for hair growth, frizz control, and overall hair maintenance.
- Suitable for all hair types and improves hair growth and circulation
- It is nonallergic, anti-bacterial, and helps remove dandruff
- Comfortable and gentle to use on your hairs
- Relatively higher price than normal, ordinary hair comb
- Very delicate to use
4. Xo Detangling comb
XO detangling hair comb is perfect to use for detangling long hairs in the shower and for everyday use for maintaining curly hairs
- It is easy, pain-free, and comfortable to use
- Curly hair could also be styled and maintained
- Made from high-quality plastic, which is durable and for long term use
- These are designed specifically for women only
- It is only useful for long curly hairs and not for all hair types
5. Ayan handmade wooden comb
These are wooden, handmade combs. They have wide tines for hair growth and dandruff minimization
- They are lightweight and reduces hair fall
- Minimizes lice problems. They are safe for hairs
- Using it improves blood circulation and hair nourishment
- Not suitable for styling purposes
- Much expensive than normal, ordinary combs
6. Neem wooden comb
These are handmade wooden hair combs. They can be used by both, men and women. They have a good scent of neem
- Promotes hair growth
- natural oils are distributed in the scalp. Therefore, they are good for hair health
- Can detangle all hair types
- They are rigid and not very flexible
- Not available in many colors and styles
7. Dreamwind neem wooden comb
These are handmade combs. They are neither very pointy nor too blunt. Made from natural neem wood
- Massages the scalp
- Maintains natural freshness for a long time
- Reduces risk of dandruff and fungal infections
- Broken easily because of its material
- Very hard to detangle hairs
8. Dressing hair combs
These dressing combs are perfect for everyday purposes. Both men and women can use these combs
- Has rows of both wide and narrow tines for multipurpose
- Is perfect for styling purposes
- Cheaper than other high-quality combs
- They are very delicate to use.
- Hard to detangle hairs
9. Miramar Styling comb
These styling combs are available in different varieties are consists of everything you need to style and make your hair look attractive
- Used for styling hair according to your wants
- Smooth rounded teeth makes it comfortable to use
- Usable for all hair types
- These combs could be broken easily.
- Are not very long-lasting
10. F Falkiya styling comb
This hair comb can be used for many purposes. They can be used for styling, combing, massage, etc.
- Has a comfortable handle. Does not slide off your hands
- Comfortable to use on the scalp
- Cheaper than the rest of the varieties of hair combs available
- Tines can break easily
- Round tines make it difficult in detangling hairs
Therefore can we conclude that there are a variety of hair combs available for different purposes? It is up to the consumer to decide which type or brand of hair comb best suits their needs.
Which is the best hair comb?
Depends on the purpose of your usage. If you are using hair combs for styling and combing, Miramar, F Falkiya, or normal dressing combs will be the best choice. If you are using it for health care, neem wood combs would be the best to use.
What is a hair comb?
A hair comb is a hair care tool. It styles, maintains, combs, and even detangle your hair strands. It usually consists of a vertical shaft with perpendicular tines attached used for holding the hairs and styling them according to your choice
How much does a hair comb cost?
Cost varies depending on the quality, brand name, and type of hair comb. Generally, an ordinary, general hair comb would cost between 150-300 Rs