Do you have any issues with your bones? Maybe you had a fracture, or you simply wish to prevent it from happening. Fragile bones can cause many other health problems and can prevent you from having a normal, active life. If your doctor has recommended natural supplements for increasing your bone density and overall health, give hadjod, or veldt grape, a try. It’s a herb, commonly used in India, for bone health and to accelerate the healing of fractures.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Vasaka, Nagarmotha, Shankh Bhasma, Gokshura, Trikatu, Sarpagandha, Punarnava, Shatavari, Stevia Powder, Dusting Powders, Multivitamin Capsule, CCM Tablets, Multivitamin Syrups, Multivitamin Tablets, coconut powder, Jaggery Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Khus Khus, Dry Ginger, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Cardamom Powders, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, and Long Peppercorns online in India.
Top 10 Best Hadjod in India
Features of Hadjod
- Hadjod accelerates bone Restauration and helps with recovering from fractures or other damages caused to the bone tissue.
- It is a natural source of calcium, and it is also used for pain relief.
- It is suitable for everybody, for children, teenagers, adults, and seniors alike.
- Hadjod is also helpful with preserving joint health, in addition to its bone healing properties.
- Like many other herbs, hadjod is possible to use for preparing ayurvedic medicines, helping your bones, but also your joints and digestive system to stay healthy.
Types of Hadjod
- First of all, you can find hadjod capsules, which you can invest in according to the instructions and your practitioner’s recommendations.
- Then, you can also find dried hadjod roots, which can be powdered and used in the preparation of ayurvedic medicines.
- Last, but not least, you can also find veldt grape powder, which you can mix with water and prepare different tonics.
- All these products will help you achieve the health benefits you wish for.
Buyer’s Guide for Hadjod
- No matter which type of hadjod you choose, make sure to listen to your doctor or practitioner and always read the instruction before using a dietary supplement.
- Also, make sure you choose a product based on your needs and preferences.
- You may find it easier to take one capsule a day than to drink a tonic made from veldt grape.
- Also, check the quantities offered from different suppliers and take into consideration to buy enough to last for at least a month of treatment.
- Though, you don’t need to buy a large quantity, because you will need it to last for a longer period.
How to use Hadjod?
- For capsules, you should take one to two a day, according to your doctor’s prescription.
- For the powder, you can simply mix it with a bit of water, or even add it to juices, for a better taste.
- Remember that all these supplements are not intended for curing any disease, so don’t expect this result.
- They are there to help your body function better, by giving it a boost of much-needed vitamins and minerals.
- Supplements, whatsoever, cannot replace a balanced diet but can be helpful if you don’t get enough nutrients from your diet.
List of Top 10 Best Hadjod in India Buyers Guide
1. Himalaya Bone Wellness Tablets
The first product on our list is a tablet version from Himalaya. One tablet has 250 mg of hadjod and you should take 1-2 each day for the best results.
- They are easy to use;
- The tablets are indicated in case of osteoporosis;
- You can use this product for pain relief and bone restoration.
- It is expensive, around 500 Rs;
- One review isn’t that great.
2. VitaGreen Dietary Supplements
Like the product before, the second item on the list is the VitaGreen hadjod capsules. You will need to take three capsules in the first 15 days, followed by two capsules for three months.
- It is lab-tested and vegan;
- The capsules reduce joint pain;
- You can also use them for weight loss.
- The supplements have some side effects, including sleep deprivation;
- Taking three capsules a day may be too much.
3. IndianJadiBooti Hadjod powder
Coming up next, we have a veldt grape powder. It needs to be stored in a cool, dark place, away from moisture.
- It reduces joint pain and swelling;
- This therapeutic powder will promote the healing of fractured bones;
- It is natural and vegan.
- The price is high at 730 Rs;
- It has a large, 900 grams bag, that will be hard to store.
4. Viridio Soft-Gel Capsules
Next in line, we have another dietary supplement. You will only need to take one capsule a day with a meal of your choice.
- It doesn’t have any calcium added, just what you get from hadjod;
- The capsules are efficient for joint pain relief;
- It is easy to take since you only need to take one a day.
- It is a bit expensive, around 400 Rs for 60 capsules;
- The product has only 20 ratings on Amazon.
5. H&C hadjod dietary supplements
This product comes in capsule form. You will need to take 1-2 a day, or the way your practitioner prescripted.
- It’s 100% and made from organic ingredients;
- This supplement helps with joint pain and swelling;
- The pack has 120 capsules, so it will last for a long time.
- The quantity of hadjod per capsule isn’t mentioned;
- It doesn’t have a lot of reviews.
6. Merlion Naturals Hadjod tablets
The next dietary supplement from Merlion Naturals contains 120 tablets of 500 mg each. You simply need to take 1-2 tablets every day with your meals.
- The product is eco-friendly and respects the fair-trade principle;
- It supports bone system health;
- These tablets can also help with detoxifying the body.
- It has only 11 ratings on Amazon;
- You can’t return the product once you bought it.
7. IYUSH hadjod powder
Next on our list, we have the veldt grape powder from IYUSH. This one can be used for preparing ayurvedic medicines.
- It’s pure and 100% natural;
- The powder is naturally rich in Vitamin C;
- It has numerous health benefits.
- You will need to mix it with water or juice before using it;
- The product doesn’t have a lot of reviews.
8. Yuvika hadjod
This time, we are adding to the list the dry hadjod from Yuvika. The product has no artificial colours and it’s 100% pure.
- This product is almost unprocessed;
- You can use it for ayurvedic medicines;
- It has multiple health benefits.
- It is high priced, at around 350 Rs;
- You will need to prepare the powder.
9. VitaGreen hadjod tablets
The tablets from VitaGreen come this time in a pack of two. The recommended usage is two capsules a day for 3 months.
- You can buy two jars of 60 capsules;
- The product has great health benefits;
- It’s suitable for any age.
- It costs almost 400 Rs;
- The product doesn’t have many ratings on Amazon.
10. Sky Life Hadjod
Finally, a naturally dried veldt grape achieved a place on our list. This product has no additives and is free from pesticides.
- It is 100% natural;
- You can use it in your ayurvedic practices;
- It comes in a 400 grams bag.
- You will need to powder it yourself;
- There aren’t any Amazon reviews for this product.
Your body will benefit from bone setter or hadjod. You can choose to buy dietary supplements, always after checking with your doctor, or buy veldt grape powder and add it to your favourite juices or beverages.
This plant helps you have a healthy bone system, is a natural remedy for joint pain, and can also help with keeping your digestive system healthy. Another great benefit you will reap from taking the supplements on our list is an increase in the metabolic rate, which can lead to weight loss.
So, if you are ready to give it a go, feel free to choose the right product from our list above.
1. What is Hadjod used for?
This plant is usually used for promoting bone and joint health. It helps with healing in case of fractures, or you can take it as prevention or alleviate pain. Some other benefits are the detoxifying properties, metabolism acceleration and digestive system health promotion.
2. How do you use the Hadjod plant?
You can use multiple parts of the plant, usually the leaves or the roots. From the dried roots, you can make a powder that can be used in ayurvedic medicines. This plant can also be used by pharmaceutical companies and turned into capsules or tablets.
3. How do you plant a bone setter?
The hadjod plant is relatively easy to grow. You need to water it frequently, even during winter months and it can grow both in a jar or in the garden, as long as it has the right soil type.