A grass cutting machine is a simple device used for shaving the grass in a garden or lawn. The machine helps you maintain a clean, neat, and trimmed lawn, which allows you to make a good impression on visitors and neighbors. Keeping your lawn and garden is significant work as large amounts of weeds grow in the parks, and generally, people don’t have the time to pluck or cut the grass manually. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Brush Cutter Machines, Lawn mowers, Angle Grinder machines, Drill Machines, Hammer Drill Machines, DeWalt Power tools, Matika Power Tools, Sanding Machines, pruning Saws, chain saw machines, circular saw machines, Oscillating saws, chop saw machines, jigsaw machines, miter saws, band saws, scroll saws, coping saws, reciprocating saws, hacksaws & Pole saws in India.
Top 10 Best Grass Cutting Machines in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Grass Cutting Machine
- Grass cutting machines give you that extra edge of impression and make your garden or lawn beautiful and presentable.
- First of all, it should have a large tank to store the grass. This feature saves a lot of time and energy with a small box.
- The gears of the cutter should be heavy duty to transfer the energy to cut the grass efficiently quickly.
- The trimming process is even more straightforward if the number of blades increases; this increases the speed.
Types of Grass Cutting Machines
- Many types of mowers are available in the markets to fit in the small details and suit every type of purpose.
- Firstly, there are cylindrical or reel mowers. They have a horizontal blade that helps in the clean cutting of grass. They also help the grass to heal more quickly.
- Next are the rotatory mowers; they leave a rather rough finish compared to reel mowers as they have a vertical blade that rotates at a large speed.
- Another type is the hover mowers; they generally use an impeller above the spinning blade. These mowers are not suitable for rough terrain.
- Apart from all these, there are various more types to fulfill any grass cutting task.
How to use Grass Cutting Machine?
- Grass mowers need to be carefully used and maintained to last long.
- There are robotic mowers available in the markets and are pretty easy to use.
- We can easily define the area to be trimmed.
- They also have rain sensors.
- Simple trimmers need to operate carefully so that the blades do not get jammed and cause a rough or bruised finish.
- This clogging also causes the discoloration of the grass from the part where it has been damaged.
Buyer’s guide for Grass Cutting Machine
- Grass cutting machines are not cheap, so we should always buy one with care.
- They should have a large grass tank to store a large amount of grass and save time and energy.
- They should consume less energy, and the machine’s efficiency should be high.
- The blades should not clog easily. Robotic mowers also come in handy.
- They have rain sensors along with many other automatic features.
- Rotatory mowers are not suitable for rough terrains.
List of Top 10 Best Grass Cutting Machines in India-Buyers Guide
1. Green Leaf Bajaj Brush Cutter
This grass trimmer has a six-month warranty. It has a four-stroke engine for extra torque and extra power. This is suitable for agriculture and farming purposes. It runs on petrol.
- It is very sturdy and efficient
- All accessories along the set-up kit are provided, along with the grass trimmer
- The vibrating noise is low because of a four-stroke engine
- The shoulder harness is sub stranded, and it is not comfortable
- Customer service is deplorable
2. TOOLSDEN Heavy Duty Petrol Brush Cutter
This Toolsden grass cutter is orange in color with a 52 Cc displacement. It has a crop harvester with a 3t metal blade and nylon grass trimmer.
- It is manufactured for multipurpose uses like grass cutting, crop harvesting, rice, and wheat harvesting
- It is effortless to work with and is suitable for small gardening work
- The product is excellent and powerful
- There is no user manual or guide about the oils used in the grass trimmer
- The product tends to switch off on the full throttle
3. Smarter KN Tools 2 Stroke Trimmer Head
This product weighs 7 kg will with a speed of 8000 RPM. the milage of this trimmer is about 1 liter in 45 minutes. It has a tank capacity of 1.2liter.
- The overall quality and the blades of the product are excellent
- Good customer service and satisfaction
- Suitable quality accessories are present with the cutter
- It consumes more amount of fuel
- The choke in the machine has problems
4. Makita Electric Grass Trimmer
This Makita grass trimmer is available in various colors. It weighs about 4.3 kg. The grass trimmer is cost-effective and has an aluminum bent shaft.
- It is light and easy to use
- The product is of high quality, and it is value for money
- The customer service is excellent, and it has a bent aluminum shaft
- More amount of nylon should be included with the trimmer, and it requires a little practice
- The product is highly underpowered, and it is made of plastic
5. Turner Tools Petrol Brush Grass Cutter
Product power is 1650, displacement 51.7Cc; engine type is two stroke-air cooled. It is manufactured for multipurpose use like grass cutting, crop harvesting, and much more.
- It is easy to start and has low noise emission
- The rigid drive shaft, durable gear head, and aluminum post ensure top performance all-day
- Product motor performance is excellent
- The belt present is a single strap, and it is uncomfortable
- Spring washer to fix metal blade is not present with the cutter
6. Neptune 2 in 1 Grass Trimmer
It has a voltage of about 220-240 V, power 1400 W. it weighs 5.7 kg. It transforms any overgrown outdoor lawn into an attractive, well-manicured space.
- The soft-grip bike handle and shoulder strap are designed to offer comfort and enhance control
- Two-stage lock od safety switch present to prevent accidental start
- The steel cutting blade boasts a cutting width of 255mm to help wade through overgrown areas
- Unlocked push-button
- Outdated product and deplorable customer service
7. Boston Brush Cutter 4 Stroke
The displacement of the product is 31 Cc. It has a 3-point blade, 80 teeth blade, tap N go, safety guard, manual, tool kit. The engine type is four strokes.
- This is easy to use, and the tools are included in the package
- It provides soundproof ear protection, eye protection, and gloves
- It is light-weight with less noise and vibration
- The product is not worth the money
- The nylon cutting string gets over quickly, and it gets cut within 1-2 minutes of usage
8. Rockstar 2 Stroke grass Trimmer Head
This cutter has a two-stroke air-cooled engine. It is robust and suitable for weeding. The trimmer is used for cutting/harvesting wheat, rice, banjara, and much more.
- 52Cc heavy duty brush cutter/crop cutter
- It has guard shoulder harness safety, eyeglass, gloves, paddy guard shaft, etc.
- The blade has three faces
- The print of the installation information is poor
- The product is of poor quality
9. Balwaan Brush Cutter 4 Stroke grass cutting machine
The color of this trimmer is red. It is fuel-driven. It weighs about 13 kg. The brush cutter is used for cutting/harvesting wheat, rice, and many more things. It is also suitable for removing weeds.
- Free adjustable jacket belt strap with hook
- Equipped with a digital meter that indicates the running time of the machine
- While cutting the grass, this machine simultaneously gathers and places the crop on the other side
- Damaged parts of products
- The pieces of equipment are of bad quality
10. XOOMER Heavy Duty 4 Stroke Cutter
This trimmer is available in red color. It is already assembled. The product’s outstanding performance and universal compatibility with the gear case. It is safe and easy to control.
- Ergonomic and robust grip design suitable for the excellent functioning
- Light and durable shaft and flexible cable
- Strong and reliable output with high fuel efficiency
- It is cumbersome
- No toolkit is provided with the grass cutter
In conclusion, the best way to buy a grass trimmer is to look into the terrain of your area and the machine’s fuel efficiency. It is vital to notice the presence of a user guide or manual along with safety measures. A toolkit should also be present with the machine.
Which is the best Grass cutting machine?
So, the best grass-cutting machines are the ones that have a large grass storage tank. It should also consume less fuel and energy and work efficiently.
How much do grass cutter machines cost?
The price of a grass-cutting machine starts from 10,000 rupees. The price increases with the efficiency of the machine and the additional qualities or features of the machine. The consumption of fuel also affects the price.