Gas stoves are one of the most crucial parts of your kitchen. They are the most important equipment in your kitchen. At the same time, they can be the most dangerous equipment in your kitchen as well. They can cost you a life if not bought wisely or handled carefully. Gas stoves are equally in demand as much as electric stoves.
Even among gas stoves, you will find several categories. Glass top gas stoves are one of the most popular types of gas stoves. They are good in terms of many factors. Also, Check the Buyers Guide for the Best Electric Stove, Induction Stove in India.
Top 14 Best Glass Top Gas Stove Brands in India
Features of Glass top gas stove
- Glass top gas stoves are good and stylish and look much attractive.
- They are easy to clean and they do not get much heated immediately.
- Glass top gas stoves provide a new look to your kitchen and they are easy to cook as well.
- The areas around the burners remain cool even while cooking which facilitates you for easy cooking.
Types of Glass top gas stoves
- The varieties for glass top gas stoves mainly come in terms of the brands.
- Other varieties come in terms of other features.
- The toughened glass, ergonomic knobs, powder-coated design, and the number of burners are the other features.
- Price range is also one of the terms where variety can be offered.
Buyers Guide for Glass top gas stove?
- A gas stove is one of the most sensitive yet important pieces of equipment required for your kitchen.
- Buying a gas stove is something that you should always do much cautiously.
- You should select a stove that is safe and efficient.
- If you show any level of carelessness while getting yourself a stove, it can cost you a life.
- So you should always be much aware of the features that you look for in a gas stove.
- Among the several types of gas stoves, selecting a glass top gas stoves is a nice choice.
- The glass top gas stoves are good in terms of look and are very easy to use as well.
- They are easy to clean and don’t get heated up too fast.
- While buying glass top gas stoves, the first and foremost thing that you should consider is the quality of the stove.
- You should always check the reviews of the stove and whether or not it has any history of catching fire.
- Go for a stove with a toughened glass to ensure more durability.
- Other features that can help you to get a better experience are ergonomic knobs, sufficient distance between the burners, and heat resistance.
- You should go for a stove that has high-performance burners and thermal efficiency.
- The warranty period of the stove should also be considered.
- When you get a better warranty period, the product becomes worth spending the money on.
- The amount of money that you spend on a gas stove depends on the number of burners and the other features that you require.
How to use Glass top gas stove?
- Glass top gas stoves work as same as regular gas stoves.
- They work on solid wood fuel.
- It can be LPG or CNG or any other petroleum gas.
- They work through flames.
- As soon as you turn on the knob whether manually or through auto ignition, the burners light up with flame.
- The gas is collected by the gas stove from the gas slender.
- A flame trap system is used to distribute the heat evenly and makes the heat absorption better.
- That flame is used to cook the food and do your cooking chores.
- A manual gas stove enables you to use a lighter to light up the burners while the auto-ignition stoves light up the burners automatically.
List of Top 14 Best Glass top gas stove Brands in India
1. Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove, Manual Ignition, black
Pigeon is a branded glass top gas stoves with multiple features.
– It has brass burners for even flame distribution.
– The price is much affordable for a 3 burner glass top gas stove.
– The glass top gets heated quite faster.
2. Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove, Manual Ignition, Black
Lifelong glass top gas stoves that provide several features to you.
– The knobs of the stove are covered with nylon to avoid catching fire.
– The functionality of the product is good along with its look.
– The burner of the stove is made up of iron while the company claims that it is made up of brass.
3. Sunflame GT Pride Glass Top 3 Brass Burner Gas Stove (Manual Ignition, Black)
Sunflame is an expensive yet good glass top gas stoves.
– It consists of heat-resistant and toughened glass that makes it durable.
– This stove comes with a powder-coated metal base.
– This glass top gas stove is much expensive. You can find better options in this price range.
4. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove (703 CT VETRO BLK)
Elica Vetro is an average glass top gas stoves for daily use.
– It comes with a warranty of two years that means you can trust its durability.
– The build quality and the performance of the stove are too good.
– The price of the stove is slightly higher as compared to its features.
5. Prestige Jade Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove, Manual Ignition, Grey
Prestige glass top gas stoves offered by a leading brand in terms of kitchen products.
– It is lightweight and comes with a toughened glass top.
– The knob of the stove is ergonomic in design which is good for the environment.
– It doesn’t contain auto-ignition which is quite expected in this price range.
6. MILTON Premium 3 Burner Red Glass Top LPG Stove, Manual Ignition with Brass Burner – (ISI Certified)
MILTON is an efficient and branded glass top gas stoves.
– It has a stylish look and design.
– It comes with wide Bakelite knobs for easy usage.
– The build quality of the stove is not that bad but it is not good either.
7. Inalsa Dazzle Glass Top, 3 Burner Gas Stove with Rust Proof Powder Coated Body, Black
Inalsa Dazzle glass top gas stoves are a good-looking and averagely efficient product.
– This glass top gas stove comes with a powder-coated rust-proof body.
– It comes with a 360-degree swivel nozzle.
– Considering the price of this gas stove, the company could have provided some other and better features.
8. iBELL Mecano 03B Glass Top Gas Stove, 3 Burner, Black
iBELL Mecano is a general yet efficient glass top gas stoves with several great features.
– It comes with a standard warranty for a year and an additional warranty for three years.
– This stove has a 7mm toughened glass that makes it more durable.
– It might not support all of the cooking vessels which can be a problem.
9. Glen Kitchen Cooktop GL 1033 GT Glass Gas Stove, Silver / Black
Glen glass top gas stoves are a good quality product and have many features to offer.
– It is a nice combination of a glass top and a rich matt steel body.
– The performance of the stove is very efficient.
– The metal plates around the burners are screwed inside which makes them difficult to clean.
10. Glen 1030 GT Junior BB 3 Burner LPG Gas Stove with Brass Burners
Glen decently built glass top gas stoves with a good performance.
– It has strong pan support with a matt drip tray.
– It is decent in terms of look and has a nice build quality.
– The gap between the three burners is less which makes it difficult to use big vessels at the same time.
11. Preethi – GTS124 Zeal Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove, Manual Ignition, Black
Preethi decent glass top gas stoves in terms of both look and performance.
– It has a spill-proof design and a sufficient distance between the burners.
– This stove has more thermal efficiency and helps to save more gas.
– You can find better options for this price range with many more features. This product is slightly overpriced.
12. Butterfly Signature Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove, Manual Ignition, Black/Red
Butterfly good-looking and an easy to clean glass top gas stove.
– It comes with a specially designed aluminium mixing tube.
– The gas pipe comes with an inner as well as an outer coating. That prevents the rusting of the pipe and facilitates easy gas flow.
– The build quality of the stove is not so good when the price is concerned.
13. Faber Gas stove 3 Burner Glass Cooktop (Jumbo 3BB BK) Manual Ignition, Black
Faber glass top gas stoves have a great build quality and an efficient performance.
– It comes with a double drip tray and powder coating.
– This stove comes with anti-leak technology and anti-rust gas pipes.
– This product is much overpriced. You can find better options at a price less than this.
14. Bajaj CGX3, 3-Burner Stainless Steel Glass, ISI Certified, Gas Stove (Black)
Bajaj glass top gas stoves are a branded, efficient, and decent product. It can be an ideal one to use in your household.
– It has a nice warranty period. This product provides a standard warranty and an additional warranty of 2 years and 5 years respectively.
– The glass of the stove is of nice quality and durable.
– There is room to upgrade the build quality of the product.
Buying a gas stove is a much cautious choice to make. You should always be very careful while getting yourself one. For any assistance, you can consult the list of the glass top gas stoves mentioned above. All in all, this list can help you get the best gas stove in the market for you as per your preferences.
- What is the glass top gas stoves price range?
The price range of the glass top gas stoves depends on the quality, the number of burners, and other features. However, if you want the general price range of glass top gas stoves, you can consult the list above. The products mentioned in the top 14 list are some of the best products available in the market. They are classified based on features, price, and all other characteristics.
- Which is the best gas stove- Stainless steel or gas?
Both of these stoves have their advantages and disadvantages. But when compared, glass gas stoves have more advantages. Glass top gas stoves are better in terms of looks. They are also easier to clean. You can just wipe the food off the stove. People think durability can be a concern in glass top gas stoves, but that is not the case. They are equally safe and durable.
- How many burners should a gas have- 2, 3, or 4?
The number of burners for your gas stoves completely depends on your requirements. If you live alone or have a small family, a stove with two burners can be enough for you. You can also get yourself a 3 burner stove or a 4 burner stove if you require it. However, the price range of the stove varies with the change in the number of burners.