Girnar is an Indian brand that is popular for its top-quality and taste. Girnar is the best tea brand that sources its materials from top-quality places. The company gets its material from the gardens of Darjeeling, Assam, and Nilgiris. This tea is processed by experts to retain its top-quality taste as well as the colour and health benefits. Here we have listed the best Tea Powders, Masala tea powders, Green tea & Coffee Powders buyers guide.
This tea is gluten-free, pure, and 100% natural. However, manufacturers do reveal that it contains some special and natural flavours. One of the most famous products of Girnar is its Girnar Detox Green Tea. This is a flavoured green tea that has a pungent and spicy taste. Girnar Detox Green Tea is spicy because it has lots of health-promoting herbs and spices. Also, check the buyer’s guide & varieties of Tata Tea & Brooke bond Red Label Teas.
Top 9 Best Girnar Tea Varieties in India
Features of Girnar
- It has different features that have given it the top position in the Indian Tea Market.
- This Tea prepares the premixes that are highly demanded by the Indian people.
- Its leaves are sourced from the top plantations of Assam, Nilgiri, and Darjeeling.
- These tea leaves are combined with natural Indian spices to make the best Indian tea.
- There are large varieties of Girnar is available.
- One of the most famous ones is Girnar Instant Premix Masala, which is a spicy Indian Tea.
- This is a detox tea that cleanses your body of all the toxins.
- Other tea premixes such as ginger premix, cardamom premix, and saffron premix have the typical Indian tea taste.
Varieties of Girnar Teas
There are various types
- The main motto of this tea Manufacturing Company is to provide convenience to tea lovers.
- So, you can find a large collection of tea premixes by Girnar.
- Girnar has offered the Girnar Masala Premix, Girnar Ginger Masala Premix, Girnar Cardamom Masala Premix, Girnar Ginger, and Saffron Premix, Girnar Ginger and Indian Spices, Girnar Saffron, etc.
- All of these premixes have milk powder. So, you need only hot water to create magic in your cup of tea.
Buyer’s Guide – Girnar
If you are willing to buy this tea, you should consider the following facts:
1. Type of the Tea
- Girnar offers various kinds of tea.
- There are Girnar Saffron Mix, Girnar Ginger, and Indian Spices Mix, Girnar Ginger Mix, Girnar Cardamom Premix, Girnar Cardamom Masala Premix, etc.
- You should read the type of tea and then buy it.
2. Sweet or Low-Sugar
- There are sweet and low-sugar Tea versions available.
- Depending on your taste, you must pick a teabag that fits your taste buds.
3. Number of Sachets
- There are large and small sizes of teabags.
- After a proper inspection, you must pick a bag that suffices you.
- Large sachets are enough for big families.
- If you live alone with your partner, a small packet would be enough for you.
4. Freshness of the Tea
- Tea should be 100% natural and fresh.
- You must smell it, and then buy it.
- You can also check the MFG date to determine whether the tea is freshly packed or not.
5. Packaging of the Tea
- Tea should not lose its fragrance, freshness, and taste.
- It should have proper packaging.
- You should pick a tea packet that does not leak.
How to Prepare Girnar Tea?
- There are many ways that you can employ to make Tea.
- You can simply boil the water on the stovetop, add the premix, and serve it. Or you can also prepare the tea in a tea kettle, brew it well and then strain it.
- You can add milk to this Tea as well.
- Most of the consumers love to add milk to the tea because traditional Indian tea uses milk as the main ingredient.
- You can take the Teabags anywhere, and use the instant Ginger / Cardamom / Saffron Tea.
- You can add sugar to it as well if you do not enjoy the bland taste of the tea.
- By adding sweetness, you increase the calories.
- So, you should remember to use the naturally sweetened Girnar premix Tea powder so that you do not have to add the sugar.
List of Top 9 Best Girnar Tea Varieties in India
1. Instant Premix Girnar Tea with Masala (36 Sachets) – Best-Quality Tea
This is a unique tea box that contains spicy Indian flavoured tea.
- It is flavoured with cardamom, black pepper, ginger, and cloves.
- It also has a taste of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- The box contains 36 sachets.
- This tea box is not good for home use.
2. Girnar Instant Premix With Ginger (36 Sachets)
This is a ginger traditional Indian tea premix, which you can use to instantly make the ginger tea at home.
- Low-Sugar Variation of the Girnar Ginger tea is available.
- It is very healthy as it is packed with the benefits of antioxidants.
- It has a warming and lovely taste of ginger.
- Its packaging is not impressive. Teabag tears apart easily.
3. Girnar Instant Premix With Ginger (10 Sachets)
This is a small packet of Girnar Ginger Tea, which contains 10 sachets only.
- Ginger is mixed in the packet. So, you do not have to crush, mix, and strain ginger.
- It has bits of milk added to it as well.
- It has a perfect desi ginger tea taste.
- Some users have complained that the product does not have a good-quality taste.
4. Girnar Royal Cup Tea (500g Pouch)
This is a special royal cup, offered by the Girnar. This has been sourced from Assam.
- This is a traditional Assam Black Tea.
- The leaves of the tea are premium-quality.
- It is a box of loose tea.
- This is an average quality product.
5. Girnar Instant Premix Cardamom (504g)
This is a Girnar special tea that has a flavour of cardamom. If you like cardamom, buy this top-quality tea.
- Girnar Instant Tea relieves indigestion, heartburn, and bloating.
- It has the typical desi Indian tea taste.
- It has a strong cardamom flavour.
- Some people may not appreciate the cardamom taste.
6. Girnar Instant Premix Tea With Cardamom – Saffron (10 Sachets)
These are some of the best premixes offered. The premix consists of a combination of saffron and cardamom.
- It offers amazing health benefits for the heart and brain.
- It contains saffron which increases its quality and taste.
- This is a handy product – add the water and tea is served.
- Some reviewers assert that this is an expensive product.
7. Girnar Instant Masala Chai Premix with Stevia – 10 sachets
This is a naturally sweetened Girnar Instant Tea that consists of all the essential benefits of Indian spices.
- It has the flavours of Indian spices such as cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, etc.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener that is added to the premix.
- Premix provides great convenience to tea lovers.
- Every sachet contains the least amount of tea – have to use three packets.
8. Girnar Instant Premix Saffron Chai (10 Sachets)
If you love saffron tea, this is the best-quality saffron tea premix for you.
- This is an exceptional quality tea that improves the health of the skin.
- It keeps you warm in the winter.
- This is an affordable product.
- Some users have not liked the taste of the premix chai.
9. Girnar Instant Premix Express Chai (10 Sachets)
This is a premix of Girnar that reminds you of the teas of the railway station.
- You can prepare a top-quality tea in a matter of a few seconds with this premix.
- It has good packaging. So, the tea remains fresh.
- The Express chai has good taste and flavour.
- Some users have complained that the tea tasted worse.
Girnar is an excellent tea manufacturing company that provides the best quality tea. The company has manufactured a large variety of tea premixes Girnar such as Girnar Cardamom Tea, Girnar Ginger Tea, Girnar Saffron Tea, Girnar Masala Tea. Our personal favorite is the Girnar Masala Tea. You should order them once, and try the instant premixes. We assure you that you would love these instant premixes, and you will end up using them permanently.
Is Girnar green tea good?
Yes. It has a wonderful and fantastic taste. Tea is sourced from the popular gardens of Assam, Darjeeling, and Nilgiris. Girnar offers various types of premixes.
How do you make Girnar Detox green tea?
Here is how you can make the Girnar Detox Green Tea:
- Put the teabag in an empty cup.
- Add the warm water.
- Stir well.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy it.
Does Girnar Have Tea Plantation?
No. Girnar has no tea plantations. Girnar hills are not suitable for the plantations of tea.