A geyser is an appliance that heats the water. Its use differs depending on the need of the customer. Most households use it for daily activities that require warm water. Most of the year it is used for simple tasks such as cooking and cleaning. Those tasks usually require warm or even boiling water. In winter it becomes an important appliance to own for activities such as bathing. Those activities are almost impossible to do with cold water during cold winters.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Jaquar Geysers, Racold geysers, Gas Geysers, Vguard water heaters, Crompton Geysers, Solar water heaters, Instant water heaters, Crompton Geyers, Room Heaters, Electric Heaters, Bajaj Geysers, Havells geysers in India.
Top 10 Best Geysers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Geyser
- An important feature that should be considered before buying a geyser is the material of the inner storage tank.
- This tank is where the boiling water is stored. That’s why it should be strong and durable.
- Another feature is the capacity of the geyser. It determines how many liters of hot water can be stored in it.
- Safety features are also really important. To make sure that it will not cause any harm to the person using it or other people.
- The outer body also has to be made of a material that is resistant to corrosion. That is to elongate the lifetime of the product.
Types of Geysers
- The most commonly used Geyser is the Electric one, it runs on electricity. This type is very efficient. It is also very safe to use.
- Another type of Geyser uses gas to operate. We call it Gas Geyser.
- A solar Geyser uses solar panels to absorb sunlight. It then converts it to electricity. It uses the produced electricity to heat the water.
- We can also classify Geysers according to whether we can store water in their tanks or not.
- The first type is the Instant Geyser.
- The storage capacity for this type of Geyser ranges from 1 to 3 liters.
- The second type is the Storage Geyser.
- This type can store up to 30 liters of hot water in its inner tank.
- We usually recommend this type for large families.
How to use Geyser?
- Firstly, you should make sure the Geyser is connected to a water source.
- Secondly, it should also be connected to a source of power. The source depends on the type of Geyser you have, it can be electricity or gas.
- Thirdly, make sure that the water tank is full (In the case of the storage Geyser).
- Thirdly, turn on the water. Then set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
- The Geyser will heat the water to the desired temperature. Then it will stop the heating process to prevent overheating of the water.
Buyer’s guide for Geyser
- The first thing you need to consider before buying a heating device is its efficiency.
- You have to make sure that the heating element is made of strong material.
- Then you will need to consider the storage capacity. If you have a large family, you will need one that has a large storage capacity and so on.
- You will also need to check the size of the device. That is to make sure that it can fit on your bathroom or kitchen wall.
- It is also a good idea to take a look at the price ranges on the market.
- After that, you can determine if the price is good for the features of the water heater.
List of Top 10 Best Geysers in India Buyers Guide
1. Bajaj New Shakti Neo Water Heater.
This water heater has 15 liters storge. It uses titanium armor technology. It also has a rust-proof outer body.
- It saves energy.
- Has more than one safety system.
- Suitable for High rise buildings.
- This brand does not provide free installation.
- It is very heavy.
2. AO Smith HSE-VAS-X-015 Water Heater.
Vertical water heater. Its storge is 15 litres. The outer body is made of metal. The inner tank is made of stainless steel lined with blue diamond glass.
- Has a long life span.
- 7-year warranty on tank.
- Offers stable availability of hot water.
- Takes from 15 to 20 minutes to heat the water.
- Makes noise when it is heating the water.
3. Crompton Arno Neo Water Heater.
This water heater works on 2000 watts of power. It has a heating element made of copper and polymer. The outer body is made of
- Takes about 5 minutes to heat the water.
- Has an advanced 3-level safety system.
- Works well with hard water.
- Warranty is effective starting date of buying not the date of installation.
- The warranty does not cover physical damage.
4. ACTIVA 10 L Instant 3 KVA Water Heater.
This water heater uses up to 3000 watts of power. It has 10 Liters of storage. Has a strong metal body. It also has a copper heating element for a long-lasting life span.
- Has advanced Cut-off technology.
- Automatic thermostat.
- Power-saving insulation.
- Storage is only 10 liters.
- Suitable for small wall spaces.
5. V-Guard Divino Water Heater.
This water heater is Anti-corrosive. It is good for hard water usage. It also has an Advanced Cut-off mechanism.
- Good for high-rise buildings.
- Has temperature control knob.
- Has 15 Liter storage.
- Product warranty is only 2 years.
- The price of the product does not include the installation fees.
6. Havells Adonia Spin Water heater.
A 25-liter storage water heater. It has a very good Incoloy glass-coated heating element. It is also waterproof.
- Temperature sensing LED knob, that changes its color according to the hotness of the water.
- Large storage which is perfect for large families.
- The heating element is resistant to corrosion.
- Its parts are pricy.
- After-sales services take about 15-20 days for a home visit after reporting an issue.
7. Candes Automatic Instant Water Heater.
This Water heater is perfect if you are looking for a green option. It has advanced heat resistance technology. It also has thermal insulation technology. This technology saves the consumed power.
- Made of stainless steel which makes it very strong.
- Saves money as it decreases used electric energy.
- Free installation kit is included in the package.
- Doesn’t have resistance to water leakage.
- Storge is not suitable for large families.
8. Usha Aquerra Water Heater.
A smart water heater that uses HeatTech technology. Has a heating element that is coated with glass. It ensures a long life span for the product.
- It is highly efficient.
- Heats water in a short time. Takes about 5 minutes.
- The installation kit doesn’t cost an extra fee.
- Customer service is hard to reach.
- The brand provides free installation in some selected cities only.
9. Agaro Splendid Water Heater.
Stylish vertical mount water heater. 15-liter capacity. 2000 watts power. 8 bar pressure.
- Saves energy.
- The body has protection against water. It prevents it from rusting.
- You have to pay an extra fee for the installation kit.
- Outer body is made of plastic.
- Overall warranty is only 2 years.
10. Hindware Storage Water Heater.
Metal Vertical mount water heater. It comes with a copper heating element. It also has 10 liters storage capacity.
- Has a strong body.
- High bar pressure. That is suitable for high-rise buildings.
- Rust resistant.
- You have to buy the installation kit separately.
- It Isn’t resistant to leakage
A water heater is an important appliance in every house, especially during winter. There are different types of Geysers. Each one has its advantages and disadvantages. In this article, you will know the difference between those types. You will also know what features you should consider before you buy a new Geyser. You will also know the pros and cons of the most rated water heaters in the Indian market.
Which brand of Geyser is best in India?
Activa is the best brand according to customer reviews.
Which Geyser type is best?
Electric storage Geysers are the best ones.
What is the price of the Geyser?
Prices differ according to the features. The average price ranges from 2,500 to 1000 rupees.