A geometric box, or geometry set, is a cube-shaped instrument with 6 quadrilateral faces. The basic box comprises a protractor, 2 set squares, a compass, a divider, and a 15cm ruler. Academicians use the tool for academic and research purposes to ensure that angles and distances are on point are spot on. It is an alternative method of using computer programs and functions in mathematical measurements and angles.
Also check the buyer’s guide for the best school bags, school bags for girls, bag packs, Glass paints, bicycles for kids, Oil Pastels drawings, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids, building blocks for kids, puzzle Games, Lego blocks, Teddy bears, soft toys, Toy Cars, Toy Trains, best Scooter for Kids, Dancing Robot in India.
Top 10 Best Geometric Boxes in India
Features of Geometric Box
There are several accessories and components in a basic geometry box.
- An important feature in a geometry box is the compass and divider.
- A compass’ sturdiness, quality, and stability are important, as it is a key tool.
- Another yet important feature is the quality of materials used in the box and its accessories.
- The quality of the box may speak about the quality of the materials.
There are three types of geometry sets:
- A Euclidean geometry box is a classical tool that is used in schools to satisfy academic geometrical needs.
- Field researchers use the non-Euclidean geometry box as they use it in studying curved surfaces.
- Analytic geometry sets or boxes are used in practical courses such as engineering and may be more complex than other geometry boxes.
How to use
- Many daily life applications use geometrical calculations and applications.
- These include architecture, art, sculptures, machines, engineering, astronomy, robotics, and academics, to mention a few.
- We use a geometry box in drawing and measuring distances using the ruler, measuring angles using the protractor, and drawing of shapes, arcs, and angles using the compass.
- The pair of dividers is used to measure the length of curved or non-straight lines.
Buyers Guide for Geometric Boxes
- When buying a geometry set, there are vital factors to guide you to acquire an affordable and quality box.
- An essential factor to consider is the quality of material used in making the box and accessories.
- The quality predicts the materials’ durability.
- Another yet important factor is the purpose that the box is meant to serve.
- If it’s an engineering or art course, the type of geometry box is vital.
List of Top 10 Best Geometric Boxes in India-Buyers Guide
1. Classmate Asteroid Mathematical Drawing Box
ITC Classmate manufactures their geometric box with asteroid size. It contains a mechanical pencil, compass with a unique arm-lock screw, foldable scale, double-sided tray, and a switchable-arm compass.
- The product is high-quality with an eye-catching package.
- The plastic handle of the compass is ideal for accuracy.
- It comes with geometric designs that are ideal for accuracy and error reduction.
- The set is expensive.
- The divider and compass are not separate.
2. Maped 9 pieces of Geometry Set
The set contains 9 pieces of accessories: a protractor, 2 set squares, a ruler, pencil, eraser, compass, and a pencil sharpener.
- The compass is high in quality and has a heavy and sturdy build.
- The box’s material is durable.
- The materials used are thick.
- Some of the accessories are of poor quality.
- The price of the product is uncompetitive.
3. Camlin Kokuyo Nouvel Geometry Box
The multi-colored geometric box has an attractive design that markets itself. It is remarkably notable that the majority of their customers appreciate the product within the price range.
- The compass and other accessories are sturdy.
- The product is affordable to the majority in the marketplace.
- The packaging is inclusive of a free full-size compass pen-pencil.
- The accessories do not last long.
- Instead of including more leads for the pencil, the company included a pencil sharpener which is not needed.
4. Faber-Castell Stellar- Mathematical Drawing Instrument Box
Faber-Castell has a geometric box with rounded edges that do not get chipped. The blue-colored product is originally from Germany.
- The geometric box is transparent for clear visibility.
- The product’s edges are rounded for them not to get chipped.
- The accessories have bold markings that do not fade.
- They loosely attached the compass and divider with a loose grip at the center.
- The compass has a blunt tip.
5. SMILY KIDDOS Plastic Geometry Box Set
Smily Kiddos gives you the perfect gift for kids with its items beautifully and well-arranged in a transparent box. The blue plastic container has molded slots that allow the accessories to fit easily.
- It has beautiful and transparent attractive packaging.
- Most of the accessories are of good quality.
- The box has dedicated molded slots that make organizing the accessories easy.
- The compass is not of high quality as the rest of the accessories.
- The product is very fragile and breaks easily.
6. Anerideals New Car Style and Kid School Accessories Geometry Pencil Box.
The yellow plastic box has an attractive car design pencil box suitable for both boys and girls. The manufacturers print their boxes with kids’ favorite cartoon characters.
- The geometry box is lightweight and renders easy storage.
- It is easy to use and easily fits into the school bag.
- The box is beautiful with a beautiful design that functions as a perfect gift to kids.
- The quality of accessories in the geometric box is of poor quality.
- The price of the pencil box is different from the one advertised on the product’s site.
7. JOYLAND Unicorn Pencil Box
The beautiful pink box has a unique calculator that is double-sided. The calculator geometry box is an artistic and attractive product for boys and girls.
- The plastic material is hard, durable, and non-toxic to avoid damage.
- The sharpener in the box is ideal for different pencil sizes.
- It is easy to use and easily fits in the school bag.
- The price isn’t competitive.
- The calculator is not long-lasting.
8. Baal Combo of Cartoon Printed Geometry Box with Table Study Stool for Kids
The blue lightweight and foldable product are amongst the best items by Baal. The packaging comprises a foldable study table and a 3D Geometry box that is easily portable.
- The product is easily portable.
- For such a high-quality product, the price is ideal.
- The table is strong, durable, safe, lightweight, and comfortable.
- The delivery package is sub-standardized.
- The accessories are not long-lasting.
9. Patly Gadget Password Protected Spiderman Style Geometry Box for Boys
Patly has a good market for its geometry box, an ideal gift for kids with multiple attachments with 4 roller-password.
- It is password-protected and cannot be opened by any other person that does not know the password.
- It provides a large compartment to store stationery and geometry accessories.
- The box is attractive and has an excellent design that makes it an ideal gift for kids.
- The product is expensive.
- The product’s delivery packaging is not recommendable.
10. FunBlast Pencil Box, Bus with Moving Tyres, and Sharpener Truck Geometry Box for Kids
The blue geometry box has a police case design that provides enough space to accommodate your child’s necessary stationery. It is a perfect tool for your kids as it has movable wheels.
- The metal box is also a unique toy with s vehicle truck pattern making it more attractive.
- Its lock system is reliable and provides better safeguarding to valuable items.
- The box is easy to use and easily fits in the school bag.
- The wheels of the box are small and may not support its weight.
- The package may be lacking during its delivery and it is impossible to return the purchased goods.
This simple guide and article cater to your needs in getting the best geometry box from India’s market. Nothing can stop you from getting an affordable and quality geometry box today!
Which company geometry box is best?
According to the customer reviews and ratings, Faber-Castell Stellar Mathematical drawing instrument geometry box is the best geometry box in India’s current market.
How much does the geometry box cost?
In India, a good and high-quality geometry box lies in the price range of 187 to 349 rupees.