A gas pipe is a vital form of your house. It supplies the gas from the cylinder to the stove or the geyser. You can easily install a gas pipe with the help of clamps. Many different brands cater to our need of supplying gas to the devices safely. The flexible gas hoses are the topmost option to add comfort to lives in today’s era. Gas hoses provide the option of easy movement of the stove. Moreover, the pipe replacement becomes easy in case a repair is needed. That’s why we compiled a top list of the most reliable gas pipes.
Also, check the buyers’ guide for the best Gas Lighters, Sunflame Gas Stoves, 3 burner gas stoves, Automatic gas stoves, 2 burner gas stoves, 4 burner gas stoves, single burner gas stoves, Glass top gas stoves, Gas geysers in India.
Top 10 Best LPG Gas Pipes in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Gas Pipe
- The gas hoses usually come in orange color.
- Different features of gas pipes include their durability.
- They last for a time period of 5 years.
- Some main features of good-quality gas pipes are that don’t leak, catch fire, or crack due to high heat, and temperature.
- Flexible gas pipes are available at low prices.
- They have a yellow marking that shows that pipes are made for gas supply.
- The top-quality bellows pipe can stand a pressure limit of six atmospheres.
Types of Gas Pipes
Rubber or fabric pipes
- The most common type of gas pipe. A rubber hose is insulated cheap, flexible, and bent-resistant. But they can crack over time.
Metal-braided gas pipes
- The steel braid reinforces the rubber and polymer sleeve. They can bear high temperatures but you need to insulate them as the steel allows the electricity to pass through.
Bellows gas pipes
- They are the most rigid and safe option. Bellows pipes are made with polymer and stainless steel shaped in the form of rings.
Buyer’s guide for Gas Pipe
You need to consider these things in mind before buying a gas pipe.
- The pipe should be ISI and ISO certified.
- The pipe has protective steel reinforcement.
- Make sure to buy a leak-proof pipe.
- The gas pipe should stand abrasion, flame, heat, and ozone weather.
- A gas pipe that comes with clamps provides safety and easy installation.
How to use a LPG Gas Pipe?
- Using a gas pipe is simple. Just dip both ends of the hose in the hot water to let the edges widen.
- Then, remove the cylinder regulator and fix the hose on it.
- Make sure to rotate the regulator while attaching the gas pipe with the regulator.
- Repeat the same process and connect the other end of the pipe with the stove.
- Lastly, reconnect the regulator with the stove.
- Apply the hot water to the hose ends while disconnecting.
List of Top 10 Best Quality LPG Gas Pipes in India-Buyers Guide
Here is the list of the flexible pipes to supply the gas to your kitchen and taps.
1. Prestige LPG pipe
The 1.5-meter pipe hose solves the issue of gas pipes.
- Steel wire reinforcement
- The tight grip on the regulator and stove nozzle.
- Lightweight and fine material.
- Cheap-quality material may cause the pipe to leak.
- High price as compared to other options.
2. Sun flame LPG hose
The rigid rubber gas pipe provides flexibility and safety to your home. Moreover, they are resistant to heat and flame.
- Especially designed for kitchen use
- Flame and heatproof
- Doesn’t come in a variety of sizes.
3. Pigeon reinforced gas hose
Flameproof gas pipe with weaved design and steel covering. Both these features make the pipe tough and strong.
- The pipe material is leakproof.
- Rats can’t chew the pipe due to its extra toughness.
- Ozone weather and abrasion-proof.
- The pipe can crack over time.
- Installation requires calling a professional.
4. Olrada steel-reinforced gas pipe
Olrada pipes are made with rubber for domestic use. You will surely feel the comfort in your life after buying these pipes.
- Steel reinforcement provides double protection.
- Come with two fitting clamps.
- Comes in a variety of sizes (3 to 15) to cater to the needs of all appliances.
- Expensive option (499).
- A 3-meter length may not be suitable for you.
5. Butterfly certified gas pipe
The strong pipe fits flush with the stove and gas supply line.
- Rodent-proof and thus durable.
- Reliable because of ISI certification.
- Lightweight and thus easy to carry.
- Smelly pipe material.
- Doesn’t come with the clamps and you need to pay extra money to buy some for installation
6. BMB captain rubber pipe
BMB pipe can resist fire and heat and supply the gas safely.
- Flexible rubber material.
- Crack-proof and thus resist the leaks.
- Available at a low price.
- Gas may leak.
- Chap-quality tightening clips.
7. US24 reinforced hose
A steel covering protects the US24 pipe. This way, the rats cant bite your pipe and leak the gas.
- For usage in gas stoves and LPG geysers.
- LERC approved for safety.
- Available in a size range between 2 to 6 meters.
- You have to buy the clamps yourself.
- A little more expensive than its counterparts.
8. Pooja Suraksha pipe
Pooja Suraksha pipe is the name of reliability in the flexible gas pipe industry.
- Extra protection
- Perfect for home use.
- The package doesn’t include tightening nuts.
- Installation may be tricky.
9. ATMAN sunlight rubber gas hose
ATMAN rubber pipe is an excellent option to consider because of its long warranty. It makes you free from the fear of leakage.
- 3 to 5 meters long.
- Chew-proof for rats.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty to make your life tension-free for a long time..
- Tough to install and may require a professional.
- Very expensive to buy (649).
10. Refrigerant gas line hose
A refrigerant gas pipe is used for charging gas lines and has three pipes in a single cable.
- The pipes of three colors are none cable
- Comes with top-protected brass connectors
- Able to with ¼ inch SAE demand for permutation
- Some consumers have rejected the product.
- You may find better options offline.
Gas pipes are an important part of the kitchen. They also supply the gas to water heaters. You can easily buy one to address the demand and fulfill the needs of gas for your home by consulting this guide. Just keep one thing in mind; always go for a gas pipe is that is the safest. Because gas is hazardous and can set your home to fire in case of improper or careless usage. So, it is better to be safe than sorry
What kind of pipe is used for gas?
Different types of pipes are used for gas: rubber, steel-braided, bellows, and oxygen hoses. All these pipes are flexible and connect the gas cylinder with the stove.
Which pipe is best for the gas cylinder?
A flexible and easy-to-install hose is the most suitable for a gas cylinder. Our recommendation is Pigeon reinforced gas hose for maximum results.
What is the price of gas stovepipes?
You don’t need to pay a handful of bucks to buy a gas pipe. As the gas pipe price ranges from 189 to 650 Indian rupees.