When asked to name their favorite sport, most children and adults alike will choose football or soccer. It’s a popular sport, with lots of fans all over the world. Hence, lots of people choose to play football, both competitively and just for fun. If you or your kids love playing football, you will need to buy a football ball. You have lots of brands to choose from, with different colors and suitable for all types of weather and terrain. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Cork ball, Cricket Balls, cricket bats and balls, Cricket kookaburra Balls, Badminton Rackets, Soft toys, Cricket Pads, Cricket Kits, Green Mats, Green Nets, Stumper Balls, Volley Ball Nets, and cricket bats in India.
Top 10 Best Footballs in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Football
- One important aspect to look for when buying a football ball is the fabric.
- If you are using it on grass, on artificial turf or on rough surfaces, you need to make sure that you will have to problems with the ball.
- Once again, the weather conditions will influence your play.
- If it’s hot or if it’s raining, the ball might deteriorate, so you will need to purchase one that works in all weather conditions.
- Of course, this feature is important only if you play in extreme conditions.
Types of Footballs
- First, there are professional football balls, which are perfect for competitions.
- They are sturdy and harder to deteriorate, as you will use them a lot.
- Then, you can also find training balls.
- They are softer, not suitable for every type of terrain of weather conditions, but great for beginners and for having fun with your friends.
- The fabric can also differ, it can be rubber or polyurethane, depending on the level of the players and the conditions.
Buyer’s Guide for Football
- Keep in mind all those features when making a purchase.
- You should always read all the specifications for each product and evaluate the time and place when you will be using the ball.
- If you have kids that want to play, make sure to choose a lighter ball so that they don’t get hurt while playing.
- The inflating pump sometimes comes with the ball, but if it doesn’t, make sure you have one that fits to inflate the ball from time to time.
How to use Football?
- You can use this type of ball for playing competitively, which means you will need two teams consisting of 11 players and a football field.
- In case you simply want to have fun with friends, you can just kick the ball between you or try and practice some nice goals.
- No matter how you use it, it will always be fun and help you get some physical activity in.
List of Top 10 Best Footballs in India-Buyers Guide
1. Nivia Storm Football
This is a size 5 ball from Nivia ball. It has a 21-centimetre diameter and it’s great for recreation and training.
- It’s nice and great for beginners and kids;
- The colourful design is nice;
- It works on artificial turf, grass and hard ground.
- This one isn’t suitable for professional players;
- It is a bit too hard, so make sure you don’t inflate it up to the maximum capacity.
2. Vector X Street soccer ball
The next item comes in three colour variations. It has a 22-centimetres diameter and works great on hard and rough ground.
- Vector ball is sturdy and won’t break easily;
- You can use it for a nice outdoor match with friends;
- The grip is great for freestyle moves.
- It’s not suitable for grass;
- It can be heavy, so kids should be careful with it.
3. Volatility Euro 2020 Ball
This Volatility ball is perfect as a gift for a football enthusiast. It comes with an air pump and is suitable for playing on all kinds of surfaces.
- It’s suitable for all playing levels;
- The quality is good;
- You will also receive an air pump.
- It’s a bit expensive;
- The colour fades after a while.
4. SMT MUFC Leather Ball
All Manchester United fans, this ones for you! The fabric is ecological leather.
- It’s light and great for a friendly match;
- You will also receive the air pump;
- It has a nice design.
- It’s expensive, around 700 Rs;
- The quality isn’t great.
5. RASON Football ball
This next item also comes with the air pump. It’s black and light weight, perfect for recreation or training.
- It’s cheaper than the one before;
- The Rason ball is great for beginners;
- It’s good value for money.
- It won’t help in a competitive match;
- The packaging of the product could be better.
6. VOODANIA AVATOZ BRAZUCA Foot ball
Coming up next, the ball from Voodania comes in different colours. It’s a size five ball and the fabric is polyurethane.
- The Voodania ball looks great;
- It’s light and great for beginners;
- It is water-resistant.
- The price is high, around 700 Rs;
- It hasn’t got the best quality.
7. WRF Football
This next one also comes with an air pump. It’s a size 5 ball perfect for playing with your friends.
- You can pay on delivery;
- The WRF ball stitches are hand-made;
- It’s water-resistant.
- It’s pricey, at 700 Rs;
- The quality of the pump could be better.
8. Cosco Rubber Football ball
This cosco ball is also a size 5. It is suitable for hard ground conditions as well.
- It’s cheaper than other products on this list;
- The ball is great for kids and beginners;
- It is durable.
- You can play competitively with this ball;
- The ball should be perfectly inflated to work.
9. Tucson PVC Ball
The ball is perfect for regular training and friendly matches. It’s suitable for adult players.
- The design looks good;
- It comes with an air pump;
- It’s cheaper than other products on the market.
- Some clients complained about the quality;
- Kids can’t use this ball.
10. Amazon Brand – Solimo Football ball
Finally, the ball from Solimo is ideal for light playing. You can use it for practice or a match between friends.
- You can get a replacement within 10 days from your purchase;
- The ball looks nice;
- It has a cotton lining for improved durability.
- The ball sometimes comes without the pin;
- You can’t use it for professional matches.
The best way to brighten your day and get moving is through a friendly game of football. Doesn’t matter if you simply enjoy playing or if you are already a professional player, you must have a ball in order to play the game. Choose one according to your needs, your experience with the sport and the occasions you will use it on. If you need a kid-friendly ball, make sure to choose a lighter one.
1. Which ball is best for football?
You need to play football with a properly designed ball. It should be around 400 grams and with a diameter of approximately 20 centimetres. It should be sturdy and well inflated so that you can score some goals.
2. What is the ball in football called?
The ball in football is called just like that: football or, for clarity, soccer ball, so that you don’t get confused, since there is also American football. If you are referring to European football, then the ball has the same name as the sport.
3. What is the price of a football?
The price varies between 400 and 700 Rs, on average, and quality and weight are the influencing factors.