A fogging machine is used to apply chemicals in a very fine mist. It is used in fumigation and sanitization. That is besides pest control and elimination of bad odors. It can also be very effective at removing molds. Unlike other spraying equipment, a fogger releases the chemical in the form of fog (or smoke). This is the best way to apply certain chemicals. Furthermore, applying chemicals this way makes it possible for them to reach places that other forms of spray couldn’t reach.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Disinfectant Sprays, Hand Sanitizer Stands in India. To create the fog/smoke out of the chemical that is inside its tank storage, the fogger machine uses heat. Some use pressure. The end result is a very fine spray: in the form of fog (which looks like smoke).
Top 10 Best Fogging Machines in India
Features of A Sanitizer Fogging Machine
- One of the most important features of a fogging machine is its coverage range.
- This is usually stated in terms of square feet.
- Another very important feature in a fogging machine is power consumption/power rating.
- The power consumption tells you how much electricity it will be using.
- The power rating is important because it can tell you whether the machine is compatible with your local grid.
- Yet another key feature in a fogging machine is the transfer bottle.
- If you buy a fogger machine without a transfer bottle, you may have to purchase the latter separately.
- The length of the electrical cord is important too.
- If you buy a fogging machine with too short an electrical cord, you would end up facing major limitations.
Types of Fogging Machines
- There are some fogger machines that have to be started manually.
- Then there are those that are capable of starting automatically.
- Fogger machines also differ in capacity.
- You have some with as little as 1-liter capacity.
- Then you have others (heavy-duty foggers) with hundreds of liter capacity.
- Some fogger machines are portable.
- But we also have some that are static: for instance, those used in warehouses and greenhouses.
- Some fogging machines are versatile.
- On the other hand, we find some fogger machines that are designed for single, specific use.
- Based on the purpose people use Sanitizer Spray pump, Automatic sanitizer machine, Sanitizer stand & Sanitizer spray bottles
How to use a Fogging Machine?
- The first step is always that of acquiring the chemical(s) to be applied using the fogger.
- The second step is that of mixing the chemicals or diluting them as per the instructions.
- You may need to apply protective clothing from this stage, going forward.
- The third step is to transfer the chemical to the fogger machine.
- Some foggers come with transfer bottles for this purpose.
- After transferring the chemical, you need to connect the fogger machine to the power socket.
- This you do use the provided power cord.
- Then you put the power on, and (in most cases) wait for the certain indicator light to come on.
- The moment it comes on, the machine starts to release the fog/smoke.
- If you are using it indoors, you need to move out and close all doors and windows at this point.
- Then wait for the fogging process to go through (and for the chemical to work).
- After this, you can open the doors and windows.
- It is very important to clean the fogger after use.
Buying guide for Fogging Machine
- In purchasing a fogger, the key thing you need to pay attention to is capacity.
- Ensure that the fogger machine you buy has adequate capacity for the use you have in mind.
- Another important consideration is ease of use.
- Some fogger machines are relatively easy to use.
- Others are very complex.
- It will be better if you opt for a fogger that is user-friendly.
- If you go for a complicated one, at least ensure that it comes with a good user manual.
- Better still, go for one whose vendors offer usage demonstration videos.
- You also have to look at the fogger machine price.
- Ideally, you should go for the most reasonably priced fogging machine.
- If you have to buy an expensive fogging machine, ensure that it is good value for money.
- Don’t assume that a higher fogger machine price always translates into better quality.
- Sometimes, you find cheaper fogger machines that are of better quality than the costlier ones.
- Just ensure that you are not fleeced.
- Yet another important consideration is the fogger machine’s ease of maintenance.
- It should be easy to clean.
- And it should be easy to repair when the need arises.
- You can buy a fogger machine online.
- You also have the option of buying a fogger machine at local spraying equipment store.
- Web-based vendors of fogger machines tend to charge lower prices.
- This is mainly due to the huge competition online.
List of Top 10 Best Fogging Machines in India-Buyers Guide
1. Nexqua Dew Fog Sanitizer Machine for Home, Office, Car, Purify Shops, Hotel; Fogger Machine for Disinfection
Nexqua fogger uses electricity and comes with a reasonably long connection cable.
- Easy to move about
- Comes with an easy-to-understand manual
- Relatively modest capacity
- Unpacking (after purchase) can be a little tricky
2. Konvio Fumigation Fogging Machine Disinfection Spray Fog Machine for Car, Home, Office, Restaurant, Hospitals Factories
This is a very versatile fogger machine. It is lightweight and very portable
- Very reasonably priced
- Easy to start using
- Light and easy to carry around
- Takes some time to be powered fully/generate a fog
- The electric cord is not very long
3. RADIX FUMISAN Ready To Use Smoke Disinfectant With 1500W White Smoke Machine. (combo 6×1 Ltr Disinfectant + Fogging Machine + Transfer Bottle)
This fogging machine comes with its own transfer bottle. It is also sold with 6 bottles of disinfectant.
- Remarkably efficient
- Sold in ready-to-use form
- Quite versatile
- The whole package is relatively costly
- First-time usage can be tricky
4. Acuro RADIX FUMISAN Ready To Use Smoke Disinfectant With 1500W White Smoke Machine (1ltr Disinfectant + Fogging Machine + Transfer Bottle)
The main item here is the 1,500w fogger machine. Alongside it comes a transfer bottle, as well as 1 liter of disinfectant.
- Ready-to-use package
- Easy to operate fogger machine
- Relatively high price
- Fogger has a modest capacity
5. VEMRI INDIA Portable Sanitizing Fogging Machine for Home, Office, Car and Indoor/Outdoor Us (White)
This is a lightweight fogging machine. It is therefore easy to carry around. It is also one of the cheaper fogging machines.
- Easy to start using
- Very reasonably priced
- Efficient and effective
- Limited range (this being a 900w fogger machine)
- Generic product
6. Online Super Deal Sanitizing/Sterilizer Smoke Machine Disinfection Atomizer Fog Machine Sterilization Machine For Car and Home
This is one of those low-cost fogger machines, suitable for home and car use. It is very easy to operate and functions effectively for light-duty jobs.
- Relatively low price
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Uses very little power
- Not very versatile (ideal only for home and car use)
- Limited liquid capacity. (For heavy-duty usage, you would have to keep on refilling tank)
7. New Fumigation Fogging Machine Disinfection Spray Fog Machine 1000W for Car, Home, Office, Restaurant. Hospitals Factories, Hypermarket, Hotel Sanitizer Sprayer…
This is one of the most versatile fogger machines – in the sense that it has many uses. It is also quite efficient: when you compare its output to its power input.
- Very reliable
- Convenient to use
- Pocket-friendly pricing
- First-time users can be difficult
- Takes some time to fully power up
8. Gravel Portable Sanitizing Fogging Machine Purification Atomic Mini Fogger for Home, Car, Office Disinfection & Sanitization
This is one of those fogger machines that quickly convert the chemical into a real smoke/fog. It is remarkably effective and efficient.
- Low cost
- The smoke pipe can be slightly tricky to clean
- First time usage requires patience
9. SURYA Maplin Atomizing disinfection automatic sanitizing machine for Home Office Warehouse Shops
This is another low-cost yet quite versatile fogging machine. It is also easy to maintain
- Portable and lightweight
- Good price
- Easy to clean and operate
- Modest capacity
- Takes some time to heat the chemical before it can produce smoke/fog
10. Wondershare Sanitizer Spraying Gun for Office Home Public Places Shops
This is marketed as a spraying gun. But it functions almost the same as a fogger machine. It can be very effective for targeted fumigation.
- Gives you control on where exactly to direct the chemical
- Uses power efficiently
- Lightweight and hence user-friendly
- It can take some little time to learn how to operate it properly
- It is relatively pricey
A fogger machine can greatly enhance the effectiveness of your fumigation and sanitization operations. We hope that the information in this guide will help you in making a good fogger machine purchase decision.
How does a fogging machine work?
A fogging machine converts a chemical into a very fine spray (like smoke/fog). Some achieve this using pressure while others use a heating mechanism.
Which is the best fogging machine?
The best fogging machine is one that is reliable, has efficient performance, and is reasonably priced.
Is fogging harmful to humans?
As long as it is done in the right manner, fogging is not harmful to humans.