We all love a nice, long sleep. Well, sometimes our mattresses fail us. But, foam mattresses are the best for comfortable sleeping. They are made with lightweight materials that make them soft. These mattresses can be easily compressed to fit a box. The best thing about them is their ability to take the shape of the body. When you get out of bed, the bed revamps back to its original form. If you share a bed with someone, there is no motion disturbance when either of you moves.
Also, check the buyers’ guides for the Mattress, single bed mattresses, Latex Mattress, King size Mattress, Double bed Mattress, Spring mattresses, Coir Mattress, Memory Foam Mattress, Floor Mattress, mattress topper, Air Mattress, mattress protectors, air mattresses, electric blankets, Sleeping bags, Memory Foam Pillows, Air Pillows, Neck Pillows, Sleepwell Pillows, Pregnancy Pillows, and Feeding Pillowsonline in India.
Top-10 Best Foam Mattresses in India
The downside is that heavyweight people can get stuck in the bed. Also, the mattress absorbs body heat, which is uncomfortable in the summer.
Features of Foam Mattress
- Temperature control: Depending on the type of foam, it can either absorb body heat or air to control the temperature in the bed.
- The texture of the mattress: These mattresses are for providing comfort, thus they should have a soft touch. The softness of a bed increases sleep and relieves stress.
- Durability: Since they take the shape of a body, they do not wear out easily. A foam mattress can last you for more than 10 years.
- Health benefits: They relieve back pain and align the spinal cord. Still, they keep the body at standard pressure, thus improving blood circulation. Did you know that it can also relieve stress?
Types of Foam Mattress
- It is a heavy kind that is best for cold seasons.
- This foam is soft and it relieves pressure as well as a disturbance when asleep.
- But, it’s unsuitable for hot areas.
- This one is firm and steady. It gives a peaceful sleep mostly to people that have trouble sleeping.
- Unfortunately, it has poor quality.
- They absorb heat and give a cooling effect to sleepers. But, they are very expensive and the cooling effect is not long-lasting.
- This is the traditional foam. It is comfortable but not durable.
How To Install Foam Mattress?
- You take out the mattress from the box.
- Then you cut the outer wrap with care.
- Afterwards, roll out the mattress on the bed and cut the plastic wrap.
- The mattress starts to take shape and it is ready for use.
Buying Guide for Foam Mattress
- You don’t just buy a foam mattress, here are some factors you need to consider:
The purpose of getting a foam mattress
- Is it because of back pains? A lot of heat at night? Hypertension? All these can be relieved by a mattress but not all.
The thickness of the foam
- The thicker the better. It will not only be comfortable but also durable.
- Although, it is good to try it out because too much thickness can cause more harm than good.
Your sleeping positions
- Some mattresses will be suitable for your sleep and others won’t.
- You should ask questions like this when buying one.
- You have worked so hard to earn your money so make sure you get value for it.
- Buy a mattress that serves your needs and is within your budget.
List of Top-10 Best Foam Mattresses in India Buyers Guide
1. Sleepyhead-Dual Sided High-Density Foam Mattress
Sleepyhead mattress measures 72c48x5Inches. It is suitable for two adults.
- They have a 5-year warranty.
- It is high density offering support for the back.
- The package is nice and easy to unbox.
- This product is not available in some areas.
- If there are any defects, you can not repack it for return.
2. Sleepwell Starlite Discover 4-Inch Foam Mattress
Sleepwell mattress is a single-size mattress. It comes pre-assembled and has a breathable fabric.
- They offer a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects only.
- They have an air mesh fabric that allows air circulation.
- They are pocket-friendly.
- Availing of the warranty takes a long time. You have to take pictures and send them and wait for the approval.
- You can damage it by jumping or sitting on one side for too long.
3. Comfort Folding Foam Mattress
Comfort Mattress product is suitable for adults and is ideal for many places. It can only accommodate a single person.
- They are lightweight and easy to store.
- They offer back support for quality sleep.
- They are long-lasting.
- Some customers complain of poor stitching.
- The price is a bit high for some customers.
4. Century Mattress Joy-Coir Foam Mattress
Century Mattress is a single-sized bed. It has double sides.
- You can use both sides when sleeping.
- They have a two-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
- The fabric is breathable and has no chemicals.
- It is not water-resistant.
- You may have a hard time storing it. Folding and bending it may cause damage.
5. Nilkamal Compatible One-Inch Foam Mattress
Nilkamal Mattress is suitable for a balcony, a picnic, and a play yard. It is nice for travelling.
- This product is lightweight and easy to carry.
- They are suitable for all age descriptions.
- It is easy to clean. You can hand wash it.
- Some customers complain that the thickness is not enough.
- Some customers complain of torn mattress covers.
6. Morofeel 3 Inch Pu Foam Mattress
Morofeel Mattress measures 72x35x3 inches. They are comfortable and easy to store.
- The Pu foam is soft and increases the quality of sleep.
- It is foldable. You can store it with ease.
- You can use them in the house or for picnics.
- The foam has a low density which makes it shrink fast.
- Some clients are complaining of fewer inches.
7. Restolex Resto Bond-Comfy Foam Mattress
Restolex Resto Mattress is a king-size mattress measuring 84x42x5 inches. It is firm and has a high density.
- It has a double-layer knitted fabric for comfort and durability.
- They offer great customer service.
- You can ask for a customized mattress.
- The mattress is not easy to store. It is unfoldable.
- The firmness may be uncomfortable for some buyers.
8. CHILLLI BILLI Pure Pu Foam Mattress
It has a premium quality and is great for both indoors and outdoors. They are for adults.
- They are lightweight and thus easy to carry.
- It is small and can be suitable for small spaces.
- You can use it in hostel dorms, hotels, hospitals, and exercise.
- The thickness is less than what the brand offers.
- There are no customized sizes.
9. Brownie Pure Pu Foam Mattress
They are 2 inches thick, single-sized mattresses. They are only suitable for adults.
- You can fold them to save on space.
- They are easy to move from one place to another.
- They are soft and comfortable for a night of quality sleep.
- The product is not waterproof.
- They do not offer customized sizes.
10. Padam Shree Pure Pu Foam Mattress
It is 72x35x2 inches and can only accommodate one person. They are great for picnics, hospitals, hotels, hostel dorms, and unexpected guests.
- They come with a pair of pillows. They save you money
- They are soft and spongy to give you a good night’s sleep.
- They are lightweight and foldable thus easy to store.
- Although they give you pillows, they are not of standard quality. They shrink fast.
- The mattress also shrinks fast with time. Does not give you value for your money.
You have all experienced pain when using some mattresses, foam ones are here to change that. They are soft, comfortable, and satisfying to use. They are suitable for people with back pains and hypertension. Here is a list of the top ten brands in India that offer quality foam mattresses. I hope you find this guide helpful. Enjoy!
Is a foam mattress good for you? Foam mattresses give you a comfortable and peaceful sleep. They also help to align the spinal cord as well as relieve back pains from bad sleeping positions.
Which foam mattress is best? The best foam mattress is one that meets your sleep needs and fits your budget.
How much does a foam mattress cost? A high-quality foam mattress ranges from Rs 1,000–5,500 in India.