Fenugreek oils are a plant belonging to the family Fabaceae. Mediterranean region, Southern Europe and Western Asia are the places where it is most abundant. The health benefits observed are reducing the risk of diabetes, helping to cater loss of appetite, aiding in the cure of inflammatory diseases such as Ulcer and helping overcome hormonal imbalance. Also, check the buyers guide for Hair oils, sunflower oil & beard Oils.
Furthermore, it stimulates hair growth, making it a popular product in the cosmetics industry. If you are planning to buy or add usage of Fenugreek in your routine, I welcome you to read this article to get all information about it in one place!
Top 10 Best Fenugreek Oil Brands in India
Types of Fenugreek Oils
There are three types:
Pressed seed oil
- The main constituents in the composition of this oil are fatty acids.
- This makes the oil safe for intake.
Essential seed oil
- Mainly composed of unstable compounds, this oil has distinctive characteristics.
- As the name suggests, this oil is made by infusing the seeds with other parts of the Fenugreek plant.
Buyer’s guide – Fenugreek Oils
- If you are considering buying it, you have to be first of all, be very clear about the purpose for which you intend to use it.
- Your purpose for buying it determines which Fenugreek Oil would be the best fit for you.
- Here I’ve listed the most common uses of Fenugreek oils & the oils best for that particular use
- Its unique blend of different nutritive compounds makes it the best fit for taking care of your hair and skin making it healthy with a natural glow.
- Therefore, Fenugreek seed essential oil is best for hair and skin issues.
- To maintain the health of your digestive system or cure any digestive problems such as loss of appetite, constipation, inflammation, etc.
- The best Fenugreek Oil, in this case, would be Fenugreek seed pressed oil.
- Composed of a balanced and healthy number of fatty acids, this oil helps the body with absorption and digestion.
- For stimulating the secretion of hormones, the oil type then you should go for is Fenugreek seed essential oil as it contains the nutritional components required for this.
- Make sure to be well aware of the side effects of the particular oil before buying it for whatever purpose you wish for.
- The side effects of all products will be mentioned for your convenience further down in the article.
Uses of Fenugreek Oil
- Fatty acids which play a key role in maintaining a healthy digestive system are found in Fenugreek Oil.
- Fats help the body absorb nutrients.
- For carotenoids to be absorbed by the digestive system, fats are required.
- The use of Fenugreek oil results in a lightening of complexion due to the presence of Vitamin C.
- This also provides the skin with a natural glow.
- It helps with dandruff, scalp irritations, and acne due to the presence of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents.
- It also lubricates the hair follicle resulting in faster and healthier new growth.
- Furthermore, it stimulates blood supply to the scalp.
Preventive of breast cancer
- Fats such as Omega-3 and Linoleic Acids protect against breast cancer.
- It has abundant amounts of Linoleic Acids. In addition to that, Fenugreek seeds stimulate cancer cells to Vitro.
List of Top 10 Best Fenugreek Oil Brands in India
1. Bio-Organic Fenugreek Methi Powder- 100 Gm
Bioorganic Methi powder is original and 100 percent pure made from fresh fenugreek seeds. There are no chemical additive or preservatives added and is purely natural.
- Ingestion of Fenugreek Methi Powder is not only entirely safe but also aids in weight loss and digestion.
- It prevents wrinkles and ageing spots from occurring by tightening loose or saggy skin giving skin a youthful glow.
- Fenugreek extract powder reduces hair fall by providing the hair shaft with the strength it needs.
- It also removes dirt and oil from the skin thereby reducing skin issues.
- If taken in ample amounts, it can cause intestinal distress and nausea.
- It can also lead to dizziness and loss of concentration.
- It can also result in bloating and stomach distress.
2. Herbal Fenugreek (Methi) Hair Oil (100 ml)
Herbal Fenugreek Hair oil is a unisexual hair ornamental oil that ensures a cure against premature aging and excessive hair loss. It also provides lubrication to a dry scalp.
- It contains herbs that have a nourishing role and this encourages healthy and genuine hair growth.
- Helps prevent graying, hair fall, and drying out of hair resulting in hair growth.
- Excessive use of this hair oil can make hair dull and dry as a lot more amount of shampoo would be required to clean the oil which rids the hair of its natural shine.
- Oily hair attracts dust and dirt which can irritate the scalp causing itching.
3. Essential Fenugreek Oil | Methi Oil | Fenugreek Seed Oil | For massage| For Hair growth
Essential Fenugreek Oil is made purely from Fenugreek seeds and is also called Methi Oil. It can be used for massage as well as hair growth.
- No chemical additives or preservatives added.
- It has a certified quality.
- Excessive use of essential Fenugreek hair oil can irritate the scalp.
- It can also cause drying and dullness of hair if used too often.
4. Pure Fenugreek (Methi) Carrier Oil (Trigonella foenumgraecum) Therapeutic Grade Cold pressed 100 ml
Pure Fenugreek Carrier Oil is unisexual oil that is multipurpose. It is a cold-pressed and therapeutic grade best fit for massaging and hair growth.
- It is 100 percent pure and natural with little to no chemicals or additives used.
- Cold-pressed as compared to cheap hot-pressed oils.
- Lubricates hair follicles aiding in hair growth.
- If applied directly to the skin it can trigger allergic reactions hence causing redness or burning of the skin.
- Cold-pressed oils are quite expensive as compared to hot-pressed oils.
5. Fenugreek Oil For Hair Growth, 200 ML| Onion Oil | Fenugreek | Aloe Vera | Almond Oil | Vitamin E Oil | Coconut Oil | Natural Essential Oil fragrance(Mineral free) | Natural | Made in India
This hair oil product is a unique blend of Onion Oil, Fenugreek, Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Coconut, and natural essential oil. It is unisexual and multipurpose.
- This oil lubricates the scalp hereby nourishing it and also aids in hair fall.
- Provides strength to hair strands
- Direct contact with the skin might trigger allergic reactions causing swelling or burning of the skin.
- Excessive use might cause drying out or dullness of hair.
6. Methi Cold Pressed Oil, 15 ml in Glass Bottle, 100% Pure, Natural & Undiluted -For Massage, Hair Care, Dandruff, Hair Care, Skin irritation, Acne reduction, Skin Care.
This oil with its unique blend of different ingredients is specially made to combat issues such as acne, hair fall, and skin irritation. It can be used for massaging as well as hair and skincare products.
- Methi Cold Pressed oil eliminates skin issues like acne and skin irritation making skin clear and smooth providing it a natural glow.
- It helps relieve dandruff and inflamed and itchy scalp.
- It stimulates blood flow to the scalp hence aiding in hair growth.
- The aroma of cold-pressed oils can cause sensations of nausea and vomiting and even headaches.
- Contact with the skin might cause allergic reactions.
- Excessive use on hair can cause loss of natural shine and color of hair.
7. Fenugreek and Onion Hair Oil | Control Hair Fall | For Hair Growth
This hair oil is a mixture of Fenugreek and Onion especially designed to overcome hair fall and promote hair growth.
- It aids in hair growth providing your hair with nourishment. This oil also helps eliminate hair issues such as damage, dullness, and hair fall.
- It can also be used to cleanse the skin and relax the muscles of the cheek.
- Excessive use of oil on hair can cause hair to become dry and brittle.
- It can also disturb the natural oil balance of the scalp which makes hair fragile and more prone to damage.
8. Pure Fenugreek Carrier Oil, Cold-Pressed, Natural, and Pure (15 ML)
This oil is 100 % steam distilled and natural. The method of extraction for this oil-Cold pressed.
- It helps nourish and moisturize the skin and eliminates skin irritation and issues because of its antiseptic properties.
- If used for massaging, it can alleviate stress, boost mood and relieve headaches and migraines.
- Oily hair attracts pollutants, dust, and dirt causing irritation and damage to the scalp as well as hair strands.
- Hair can get dry and brittle because removing oil requires an ample amount of shampoo to be used which rids the hair of natural moisture.
9. Pure Fenugreek (Methi) Essential Oil (Trigonella Foenumgraecum) Therapeutic Grade Steam Distilled 10 ml
This essential oil comes in a quantity of 10 ml. The oil is contained in a high-quality amber glass bottle.
- Eliminates skin and hair issues and thereby improving the texture and look of hair and skin.
- Relieves pain of sore muscles and joints, alleviates stress, and aids in getting rid of headache and migraine.
- Direct contact with the skin may cause allergic reactions and swelling of the skin.
- The aroma of essential oil may cause dizziness or nausea sensation.
10. 100% Pure Fenugreek Seed, Methi Essential, Therapeutic Grade Cold Pressed Oil For Massage, Hair Growth & Personal Care. 30 ml
For Massage, hair growth, and skincare, this pure Fenugreek Seed, Methi Essential Oil is specially designed. Its method of extraction-Cold pressed.
- It eliminates skin issues such as acne due it its antiseptic properties hereby providing clean skin with a natural glow.
- It helps cater to hair problems such as dandruff, itchy scalp and hair fall hereby providing hair nourishment, volume, and natural shine.
- Cold-pressed oils are often quite expensive as compared to hot-pressed oils.
- Direct contact with skin may trigger allergic reactions causing redness and swelling of the skin.
Whether it is hair or skin issues or you are simply looking for massage oil, Fenugreek Seed Oil has proved to be an excellent choice and gives amazing results which have been viewed in this article.
Does Fenugreek Oil grow hair?
This oil stimulates blood supply to the scalp and nourishes hair follicles to promote faster and healthier growth of hair.
Which Fenugreek Oil is best for breast enlargement?
Fenugreek seed pressed oil is best in this case as it contains numerous vitamins and fatty acid compounds in balanced amounts.
How does Fenugreek Oil lighten the skin?
It contains Vitamin C which causes lightening of the skin and provides it with a natural glow.
Does Fenugreek make you gain weight?
Intake of Fenugreek causes the sensation of fullness hence lowering appetite which leads to weight loss.
Why does Fenugreek make you smell?
A highly aromatic compound called Solotone is present in Fenugreek. When consumed in ample amounts, it causes a maple scent in urine and sweat.