Being a woman is hard as it is. Being a mother, going through pregnancy, and giving birth to a child is harder. A woman has to go through so many changes to taste the bliss of motherhood. One of the biggest changes a woman has to go through is her breasts. Breasts swell up throughout the period of pregnancy, and they become extra sensitive which makes them very prone to pain, itches, and other irritation. So, the choice of underwear, especially bras, is very important for a woman carrying a child, as these clothes cling to the skin directly. So it is very essential that a mother or a would-be mother chooses her bras with caution.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for feeding pillows, Manual Breast pumps, electric breast pumps, baby diapers, baby diaper bags, baby sleeping bags, Baby carry bags, baby walkers, baby swings, baby cradles, baby rockers, Boxer Briefs, Push up Bras, Clovia Bras, bra & panty sets, breast pads, feeding Bras, T-shirt Bra, Lace bras, Zivame Bras, Jockey Bras, Jockey Boxers, Jockey Panties, Jockey Underwear, and Swimming Costume for Men to buy online.
Buy the Best Feeding bras or Maternity Bras online in India
Features of Feeding Bras
- Maternity bras or feeding bras can be of different features.
- Just because you are pregnant, does not mean fashion is mandatorily off the table.
- Pregnancy bras can be sexy and have very fashionable designs.
- Though one thing that is special feature of a maternity bra is the extra padding.
- The extra feeding is for absorbing unwanted lactation.
- Also, the most convenient feature of a feeding bra is the front buckles of the cups.
- It enables the mother to have a smooth breastfeeding experience.
Types of Feeding Bra
- A maternity or feeding bra comes in as many types as a normal bra.
- As there are so many variations, let’s just talk about some basic types.
Seamless Nursing Bras
- These bras are very suitable for transitional periods when you are experiencing rapid breast growth.
- That is because the fabrications stretch and change with the growing body, whilst providing support.
Flexi-Wire/ Underwire Nursing Bras
- These bras have flexible wires which is a softer more malleable metal that is less firm and will tend to move and flex with the body.
Soft-Cup/ Wireless Nursing Bras
- These types of bras are popular for high-quality comfort. It is not good for maintaining the shape though.
Buyer’s Guide – Maternity Bras
- Maternity bras are very much available in both physical and online markets.
- You can find them in any lingerie shop.
- If you are in the early stage of pregnancy, we suggest you keep in mind that your breasts will/may grow further.
- So be careful about the bra size.
- It will be convenient for you if you buy something adjustable.
- There are available pregnancy bras online.
- You will easily find them on sites like Amazon, Daraz, and other clothing sites.
- A feeding bra price does not differ a lot from a normal bra. So you don’t have to worry about the budget.
How to wear & use Feeding Bra?
- As I have mentioned before, a feeding bra has buckles on the cup.
- It is like an on-off option.
- You can just take off the cups of the bra instead of the whole bra and feed your baby with ease.
- Now, the extra padding has some demerits but the convenience is greater than that.
- When you are a lactating mother, you can’t predict the time and place of your lactation.
- So events may be very unfortunate, public and it may also ruin your clothes.
- Extra padding absorbed your unpredicted lactation from those inconveniences.
List of Top 10 Best Feeding Bra Brands online in India
1. CEE 18 Women Cotton Non-Padded Wire Free Maternity Bra
The CEE cotton bras are available in C-cups and three different colors— beige, black and off-white. This product is a set of three items. You can buy three of the bras in the same color or have each bra in different colors.
- This nursing bra can be accessed single-handedly.
- It has adjustable soldiers and it is sweat-resistant.
- The material may shrink after washing.
2. MiEstilo Women Cotton Non-Padded Maternity Bra
This is a B-cup Cotton Hosiery bra that is absolutely suitable for sleepwear. The fabric is very soft, breathable, and stretchy.
- This bra is machine washable.
- It has front drop-down clasps that are strong and easy to undo and reconnect at the same time.
- Not suitable for wearing during hot weather.
3. CEE 18 Women Cotton Padded Wire-Free Maternity Bra
These B cup size bras are a combo of three bras each in individual colors— tomato red, blue, and grey. These bras have an attractive lining on the body.
- These clothes are hand washable.
- It has fully adjustable straps with a two-tone bow.
- The padding is very thick.
4. MomToBe Women’s Cotton Multicolor Full Cup Non-Padded Feeding Bra/Nursing Bra/Maternity Bra Combo
This is another combo of 3 bras and is available in 6 colors— pink, purple, maroon, black, off-white, and beige.
- It is machine washable and a regular fit.
- The fabric is breathable cotton which is both comfortable for mother and baby.
- The deep color shades may not be long-lasting.
5. FUNAHME Women’s Cotton Non-Wired Maternity Bras
These seamless bras are non-wired and very soothing to the skin. It is also available in multiple colors.
- Very suitable for breastfeeding mothers.
- Hand Washable.
- People may have problems with adjusting size.
6. MiEstilo Women Cotton Hosiery Non-Padded Maternity Bras
These bras are a combo of 6 bras, each of the garments is of a different color. The bras are really comfortable and suitable for both breastfeeding and pregnant women.
- Machine washable.
- It has black closure and the straps are adjustable.
- The cups are not padded.
7. In Beauty Comfort Easy Feeding Maternity Bras Pack of 3 Size 30 to 44 Multicolor
These bras are available in 44 different colors. These bras are hand-washable only. So don’t try machine-washing.
- The fabric is pure cotton that makes it very comfortable.
- The seams are non-wired and the straps can be adjusted multi ways.
- The bra cups are not padded.
- Costlier than other similar products.
8. Triumph International Women’s Nursing Bras
These padded non-wired bras are available in only two attractive colors— skin-light and blue-light. These undergarments also have front buckles for easy feeding and contrast lining.
- The cups are soft and lightly padded.
- It gives full coverage.
- The fabric is synthetic which may not be very comfortable.
9. FUNAHME Women’s Breastfeeding Maternity Full Cup Cotton Hosiery Feeding Bra Combo
These attractive bras are cotton-made and give you full coverage of your chest. It is also non-wired and non-padded.
- It has adjustable straps.
- The hooks can easily modify the width of the bra.
- Costlier than other similar products.
10. Elabana Women’s Cotton Non-Wired Maternity Bras
This is a combo package of three cotton bras of different colors— beige, blue, and magenta. These bras are non-wired, padded, and very comfortable for pregnant women.
- It is both machine and hand-washable.
- The straps are a regular size which is suitable for women in general.
- The fabric may shrink after washing.
Being a mother can be amazing and tiring at the same time. And breastfeeding mothers who have just given birth have it most difficult. So there is no point in making things even harder than it already is. That’s why you should definitely buy a maternity bra for the welfare of you and your baby. Happy Motherhood!
Are nursing bras really necessary?
Yes, nursing bras are necessary. They make early motherhood easy by making breastfeeding a less troublesome activity.
When should I buy a feeding bra?
Yes, absolutely. Unless you want to face problems with breastfeeding or want your breasts to hurt, you should undoubtedly buy a feeding bra. A feeding bra gives your baby very easy access to your breasts. It saves both time and energy.
How do I choose a feeding bra?
That depends. If you are a stay-at-home mother, you don’t necessarily need a padded feeding bra. You can just buy a normal buckle-up feeding bra. If you are a working mom or have to go out a lot, you should buy a padded feeding bra to prevent unpredicted lactation.