The shaving of the face was something we think is solely for men but it is not so. The time has changed and the trend of shaving facial hair for women is growing in demand nowadays. Though some women are still conscious of the consequences and think that it will result in growing back of the hair thicker and darker. But instead, it makes your face smooth and glowing and also helps in removing dead cells on the skin. Also, check the buyer’s guide of Hair Removal Razors for women, Epilators for Women, Bikini Trimmers, Eyebrow trimmers, Nose Hair Trimmers, Trimmers, and hair removal creams in India.
Top 10 Best Face Razors in India
Features of Face Razor
There are many features for which women opted to use face razors to remove hair from their face. Some of them are mentioned below:-
- Shaving removes dirt, dead skin cells, and even makeup remnants from the skin. Your skin will appear smoother, softer, and more radiant almost immediately after using a facial razor for women.
- It aids in the maximum absorption of the substance into the skin, resulting in far superior outcomes.
- It helps your makeup settle more smoothly and flawlessly on your skin, giving it a more natural, skin-like appearance.
- Compared to other facial hair removal methods this is painless.
- It is a cost-effective way to get rid of unwanted hair in the comfort of your own home in a safe, rapid, and painless manner.
Types of Face Razors
- Not every razor is equal when it comes to delicate skin areas like the face.
- The best women’s face razor will give you a tight shave while also protecting you from discomfort and pain.
- These women’s face razors have stainless steel, hypoallergenic, micro-guarded blades that get close to the skin to remove annoying, undesirable hairs from the upper lip, chin, cheeks, and neck without the nicking and tugging that standard razors cause.
- Women’s face razors are soft enough to use daily and won’t aggravate your hair growth pattern by causing darker or thicker hairs.
Buyers guide for Face Razor
- To buy the best face razor you should consider a few things so that you get the best results.
- You should be sure that the blade is made of stainless steel hypoallergenic and guarded.
- Then, you should check it on a small patch of your skin before using it directly on your skin to make sure it does not cause any skin irritation.
- Moreover, you should also check the price if it fits your budget.
- An expensive one doesn’t need to be always a better one. Sometimes a low priced things also do their work wonderfully.
How to use Face Razor?
Before shaving your face you need to follow certain steps to get flawless glowing skin. The steps are as follows:-
- Prepare your face by cleaning it with a mild cleanser, massaging it for 5 minutes, and then wiping it with a wet soft cloth.
- Take a few drops of toner on a piece of cotton and apply it all over your face to remove any extra dirt on your face.
- Then, use a facial steamer to make your pores open and your hair follicles become soft. This is optional and you may skip it.
- After that apply a light oil or any essential oil on your face.
- Now hold up your skin tight with one hand and glide down the face razor at 45 degrees angle gently.
- Finally, wipe your face with cotton to remove residue and apply aloe vera or rose water over your face and neck to moisturize and hydrate your skin.
List of Top 10 Best Face Razors in India-Buyers Guide
1. LetsShave Evior eyebrow and facial razor for women reusable (pack of 3)
The LetsShave Evior Face Razor is an exfoliation instrument with a stainless steel blade that safely removes the build-up of dead skin and undesirable facial hair that causes a dull and dry complexion.
- It removes peach fuzz.
- It exfoliates the skin.
- This helps in removing dead cells.
- The blade is not rust-free when kept moist.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
2. Gillette Venus Snap hair removal razor for women (pack of 1)
Gillette Venus Snap is a women’s razor that slides effortlessly along your curves, providing you with flawless skin that glows naturally.
- It gives flawless skin.
- It glides effortlessly on curves.
- This comes with three refills.
- It is not cut-proof.
- It develops fungus if moist.
3. Carmesi facial razor for women instant and painless hair removal (pack of 3)
If you want to shave your facial hair, you’ll need a razor that’s safe, painless, and simple to use, which Carmesi Facial Razor provides.
- This is safe.
- It is simple to use.
- Its zig-zag blade prevents cuts.
- Skin aftercare is required.
- Shaving in the wrong way may result in breakouts.
4. Bombay shaving company face and eyebrow razor biodegradable (pack of 4)
Get a close, clean shave that gets rid of even the tiniest hairs quickly.
- It is reusable.
- This is eco-friendly.
- It has an ergonomic design.
- It is expensive.
- Use it after cleaning your face.
5. Ear lobe and accessories razor for women (pack of 12)
A stainless steel safety cover is affixed to each blade of this razor to protect the sensitive skin of women and prevent the blade from cutting too near when shaving.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin.
- It has a protective cover.
- Thick hairs can also be cut easily.
- It may cause nicks.
- It may cause dryness.
6. Sanfe pretty face razor for women (pack of 3)
With the Sanfe Pretty Face Razor, removing resistant and fine facial hair is a breeze.
- Fine facial hairs are easily removable.
- A transparent cap is included for easy carry.
- Reduces the chance of ingrown hair.
- Hair regrowth will be frequent.
- Razor burns will occur if not shaved correctly.
7. Kai Can face razor for women (pack of 3)
The Kai Can bubble Face Razor is a razor for women that is elegantly designed to remove undesired facial hair.
- It has chromium-coated blades.
- Made with PTFE technology.
- Non-slip handle.
- Quality is not good.
- The blade gets dull after first use.
8. Furr by pee safe advanced nano-coated face razor for women reusable (pack of 4)
Furr Face Razor is a great addition to your daily grooming routine. This one has a chromium and PTFE coating that keeps your face soft and the blade rust-free and long-lasting.
- It has rust-free blades.
- It has a safety guard.
- The blade is rust-free and long-lasting.
- It may irritate sensitive skin.
- You should dry the razor after usage.
9. Plush foldable face razor for women (pack of 3)
This razor protects your skin against razor burns, redness, and other irritations associated with non-skin-friendly goods.
- It prevents burns.
- Made with premium quality.
- Portable design.
- It is pricey.
- Thick hair may show shadow from underneath the skin.
10. Sirona blink and glow facial razor for glowing skin ( pack of 3)
The razor was created to provide a close shave without inflicting any discomfort. A fine-toothed protective guard net is built into the blade, ensuring that no cuts are made during shaving.
- It ensures zero cuts because of its protecting guard.
- It is durable.
- Easy to shave as its straw handle gives a good grip.
- Not suitable for coarse hairs.
- Pimple-prone-skinned people should avoid this.
Women shave their faces more often than you would believe. It is used to get rid of residues and terminal hairs on your face. Mechanical exfoliation is another benefit of facial shaving, which can make skin appear brighter and cleaner. Shaving facial hair is a personal choice, whether or not you shave it you are beautiful the way you are.
Is it good to razor your face?
The facial razor for women is considered good as it gives smooth, fresh, and glowing skin.
Which razor is best for facial hair?
LetsShave Evior is the best facial razor for women as its blade is made up of stainless steel, the price is also economical, and it is reusable.
What is the price of the face razor?
The price of the razor ranges from Rs. 50 to Rs. 3000 and above. The price difference depends on the quality and features that the razor has in it.