An eye shadow kit is a makeup product that’s applied over the eyelid and surrounding area of the eye. They normally come in a pressed powder form; however, you can find them in loose powder, creams, and liquid form too.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for Eyebrow Growth Oil, Maybelline Eyeliner, Eyebrow trimmers, Eyebrow Razors, Eyeliner, Makeup Kits, Maybelline Eyeliner, Makeup Kits, Makeup Brushes set, Hair Oils, Hair serums, Hair Brush, Beard Wax, Beard Combs, Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, Hair spray for women, Hairbands, Hair removal razors for women, Hair removal creams, Hair wax for men in India.
Top 10 Best Eye Shadow Kit in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Eye Shadow Kit
The main feature of eyeshadow kits is that it comes in many shades and colours. This helps when you need to blend colours for your eyelids.
Types of Eye Shadow Kits
There are 5 different types of eyeshadow looks on the market.
Matte shade of eyeshadow
This type gives a ‘flat’ and dull effect. There is no shine and the eyeshadow is used to blend with other colors.
Shimmer eyeshadow shade
This type is a blendable color that contains fine glitter. It is softer and easier to use than putting glitter on.
Satin eyeshadow shade
This type is between a shimmer and matte look. The colour is blendable with a sheen shine to it.
Glitter eyeshadow shade
This type is split into a further 3 types – glitter mixed with a wet or creamy base pressed glitter powder or loose glitter stored in a jar. The latter is messy and requires a glitter primer or glue.
Metallic eyeshadow shade
This type gives a shine. however, the shine is more metal-like than sparkly.
Buyer’s Guide for Eye Shadow Kit
- When you buy eyeshadow for the first time, make sure that the shade you are buying works for your skin tone. Next, make sure that the eyeshadow you are buying is of high quality. You can see if this is true if the shades are blendable.
- You should also get multiple makeup brushes, both small and big, as well as sponges for blending. This will help when applying your eyeshadow on, as you will need to add a different shade. You may also have to blend different shades together to find the right look for you.
- Another tip is to try and get a palette that includes a neutral colour, has both matte and shimmer eyeshadow shade and has a light, medium and dark coloured shade.
- Also, make sure to see if you have a cool or warm skin undertone. This will change the type of eyeshadow you use as your skin undertones will tell you what shades will work and what will not.
- Finally, go with eyeshadow shades that compliment your eye colour. Eyeshadow is meant to draw attention to your eyes, so matching your eye colour with the right eyeshadow is very important.
How to Use Eye Shadow Kit?
- The first thing to do is to apply a light or medium-light matte shade over your whole eyelid as a base colour. Use one that works with your skin tone.
- Next, use a narrower brush to apply a darker shade to the crease of your eye. You then extend the darker shade to the outer part of your eye. Make sure to concentrate your pigment in a sideways ‘V’ shape.
- Afterwards, you use the lightest shade to fill the area below your eyebrow. You then can also dab a light shade on the inner corners of your eyes. This will give you a more awake look.
- Finally, line your lash line with a dark color. You can then apply mascara.
- There are of course other ways of applying eyeshadow, however, the method above is the basic process used for putting on eyeshadow.
List of Top 10 Best Eye Shadow Kit in India Buyers Guide
1. MAYBELLINE Nude Eyeshadow Palette
This palette offers 12 different shades of eyeshadow. You can use it for both a nude blush shade and a bold rose smoky eye.
- You can use it for both day and night makeup.
- The eyeshadow is highly versatile.
- All shades are blendable.
- The colours are not bright.
- Has only matte to shimmery colours.
2. MAKEUP REVOLUTION Eyeshadow Palette
This palette comes with 30 different shades of eyeshadow. It also includes a mirror and makeup brush inside the palette.
- The eyeshadow is an every-age, every-tone palette.
- The makeup is waterproof.
- The eyeshadow is vegan and cruelty-free.
- Can only use for matte or shimmery end looks.
- There is less powder compared to other products.
3. LAKEME Quartet Eyeshadow
This palette comes in 4 different shades. It is handy on the go palette with a small brush, used to touch up your makeup.
- The powder is long-lasting.
- The eyeshadow can be used for an everyday look.
- It’s designed especially for a professional look, for the work environment.
- Can only use for a shimmery end look.
- Only 4 different rose-coloured shades inside.
4. BURNEY Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
This palette contains 18 different rose gold shades of eyeshadow. There is a mirror included inside the palette.
- Eyeshadow can give a matte or shimmery finished look.
- Shades are highly pigmented.
- Every-tone palette.
- Matte shades can be chalky.
- Doesn’t come with a makeup brush.
5. SWISS BEAUTY Eyeshadow Palette
This palette comes with 32 different shades of eyeshadow. It also has a mirror and shades are multi-coloured.
- Matches with most skin tones.
- Can use for both a day and night look.
- Long-lasting makeup.
- Has no makeup brush.
- Only gives a matte finished look.
6. HUDA GIRL BEAUTY Eyeshadow Makeup Kit
This makeup kit contains a 4-in-1 colour board palette. There are 60 different shades to choose from.
- Is waterproof.
- Long lasting and highly pigmented.
- Has 4 finished looks – matte, shimmery, metallic, and satin.
- Doesn’t come with a mirror or makeup brush.
- The eyeshadow is designed especially for girls who are starting to use makeup.
7. URBANMAC Eyeshadow Palette Combo
This combo includes 2 palettes – one rose gold eyeshadow and the other nude eyeshadow. It contains 36 different shades of eyeshadow in total.
- 18 different shades for each palette.
- Can create various looks.
- Contains a concealer base shade.
- The pigment isn’t the best quality.
- The powder may be chalky.
8. PREYANSH Eyeshadow Palette
This palette contains 35 different colours of eyeshadow. It is multi-coloured and shades give a matte or shimmery finished look.
- Perfect for day or night.
- Long-lasting makeup.
- Has a variety of different shades and colours.
- Doesn’t come with a mirror or makeup brush.
- The powder can be chalky.
9. VOZWA Glitter Eyeshadow Palette
This palette offers 12 different shades of glitter eyeshadow. The shades are highly pigmented and brightly coloured.
- Is easy to use.
- Brightly coloured.
- Is a powder with glitter sequins in it.
- Will only give a shimmery finished look.
- Doesn’t come with a makeup brush or mirror.
10. INENCE Makeup Combo
This makeup combo includes a nude eyeshadow palette, 7 makeup brushes and 6 sponges for blending. The palette contains 18 different shades.
- Waterproof makeup.
- The colours are blendable.
- Has little powder compared to other brands.
- Doesn’t come with a small makeup brush.
There are many types of eyeshadow kits out there. Some for famous and high-end brands, while others are from lesser well-known brands. The important thing about them is that it’s not the brand of eyeshadow you buy, but the type.
The right type. The one that suits you completely. Everything from your skin tone to eye colour, undertones to personality and everything in between. The important thing is that the eyeshadow you buy works for you.
1 – Which brand is best for eyeshadow?
It really depends on the brand. Some are for all skin types, while others are not. Some only give shades for matte finished looks, while others have glitter. It all depends on the type of eyeshadow you want to use.
2 – How do I choose the right shade of eyeshadow?
You should choose shades that work for your skin type.
3 – What is an eyeshadow palette?
This is a board that contains all your powdered eyeshadow. They are split into circles or squares that hold a different shade of eyeshadow in each one.