An Exide car battery is a key device that stores and gives power to cars. It is a rechargeable device that gives the energy to start your car. When the engine is off, the car battery also provides energy to the lights, stereo, GPS, and computer. Mostly, it is located in the engine bay of the car. So, the battery is the lifeline of modern cars; without the car battery, your car won’t start.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best inverter batteries, Exide batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Solar inverters, Luminous Inverter Batteries, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, Bike Batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, Poco F1 Batteries, 3.7 Volts batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, battery for rickshaws, Car mobile chargers, Car Dash Camera, Car LED Lights, air pumps for cars, car covers, Bridgestone Tyre for Cars, Car Luggage Carriers, Car reverse cameras, Car Puncture Repair Kits, Car Air Fresheners, TVS Tyres for Bikes & Cars, Mobile Holders for Car, Car Engine Oil, Rooftop Cargo Carrier for 4 Wheeler, Car Mats, Car Vacuum Cleaners, Car Polish, Car Seat Covers, Car Charger types, Car Puncture Repair Kits, Tyre Inflators, Tubeless Tyre Puncture kits, in India.
Top 10 Best Exide Car Batteries in India
Features of Exide Car Battery
- The key trait of Exide car batteries is that they have long Life but care is the condition.
- Exide produces wolds one of the best batteries. The Exide battery is duly checked before throwing into the market.
- These batteries can live for longer periods. The Exide battery typically works for 3 to 5 years if used at the best level.
- Exide car batteries hold out against severe operating conditions such as bumps. Moreover, it resists hard vibrations during service.
- The battery’s special shape allows it to work properly in a hard climate and high temperatures in India.
- Fast charging of the Exide car battery is another unique feature.
- Alloy in the battery protects the water from losing during extreme temperatures. So, it needs little maintenance.
- Filter discs have a micro-porous design. These pores help in capturing acid fumes and avoiding spark propagation in the battery.
Types of Exide Car Batteries
- There are various kinds of batteries in the market. Different vehicles have different capacity and need for a battery.
- Lithium-ion Batteries are efficient in producing high energy. Although they are expensive but their life span is 5 to 10 years.
- Lead-Acid Batteries have minimum maintenance. These affordable batteries last from 3 to 5 years.
- SLI Batteries provide electric current to all electric components of the car. they also give the power to start the engine.
- Absorbent Glass Mat Battery (AGM) has a fibreglass separator. They charge very quickly their life span is also good.
- Deep Cycle Battery has comparatively dense active material and thick plates. This battery delivers sustainable power at a low rate for extended periods.
Buyer’s guide for Exide Car Battery
- The most important thing about buying a battery is to consider your car’s needs. Only buy an Exide car battery with high efficiency. Do not buy the battery on the same day when your car’s battery stops working.
- Pay attention to the Exide car battery prices in the market. It is vital to remember that high prices do not always give high performance. Try to buy the battery which suits your wallet. Consider the lowest Exide car battery prices in India.
- Keep the check on the existing car battery. It is better to know that the time of the battery change is coming. This will give you the power to buy your new Exide car battery on your terms.
How to setup & use Exide Car Battery?
- The primary task of a battery is to start the engine. It gives power to a starter motor. It also ensures the supply of electric current to the ignition system. This starts the combustion of fuel.
- The car battery may use (AGM) or standard wet cell technology. Both work on lead-acid chemistry. The lead-acid plates are made of different materials to each other. All plates are dipped in an electrolyte solution. This blend consists of water and sulfuric acid.
- At the start, the battery triggers a chemical reaction. The active material reacts with the acid in the water. As a result, the battery produces a bulk of the electrical current. This current moves through the ignition system. It causes a chain of reactions and signals the engine to start.
List of Top 10 Best Exide Car Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Exide Din50 Mileage Car Battery
Exide introduced this battery in the mileage series. This lead-acid type battery has a high quality of Australian lead. This increases the heat absorption capacity of the battery.
- It needs almost no maintenance.
- The battery will also perform well in extreme temperatures.
- It has a high life expectancy and safety.
- It is relatively heavier than other batteries.
- It has limited warranty time.
2. Exide FXP0-XP800 Front Car Battery
This battery is very reliable in every climate condition. It has acid-lead technology.
- Its alloy system ensures proper working.
- The battery has a working design for high temperatures.
- It fights against the harsh Indian climate.
- It is a front car battery.
- Not available in good packaging.
3. Exide FMI0-MI35R Mileage Front Car Battery
Exide Express builds this battery for cars. It gives a voltage of 12V and uses lithium-ion technology.
- It is easy to install and use.
- The battery is highly durable.
- Exide provides a long warranty time after purchase.
- These types of Lithium-ion batteries are very expensive.
- It may tend to overheat.
4. Exide Mileage Car’s Battery 60ah
A very commonly used Exide battery of mileage series by Exide company. It uses lithium-ion technology.
- It can measure the level of the battery’s electrolyte.
- This battery comes fully charged and ready to use.
- It has a robust structure. The Battery requires special attention during severe conditions.
- It contains very toxic materials. These materials are harmful to the environment.
- Constant and extensive heat or fire can cause huge damage.
5. Exide FMT0-MT75D23L Matrix Car’s Battery
This lithium-ion battery. It has the latest technology to match modern cars. Its unique features make it compatible with any car’s needs.
- No freshening charge is needed for this battery. You can charge the battery after 6 months or so after purchase.
- The battery has a cover around it. It is an excellent resistor for heat and charge.
- Exide ensured high reliability and a long life span.
- It has low energy density.
- It has very limited numbers of full discharged cycles.
6. Exide Champion Car’s Battery
This battery has unmatched qualities which makes it the real champion. It is an Exide car battery with a 65ah capacity.
- Rigid conditions do not affect its performance.
- it has a combination of Electrolyte and alloy plates. This causes the battery to save energy even when it is not in use.
- It is sealed and there are zero per cent chances for leakage.
- It requires better management to avoid any accidents.
- The number of charges and discharge cycles may reduce its lifetime.
7. Exide FMI0-MI45D21LBH Mileage Car’s Battery
This Exide car battery has exceptional features. Moreover, it has great reviews about its performance. It also uses lithium-ion technology.
- It is a fully sealed battery to avoid any leakage of electrolytes.
- It is car friendly battery with a sustainable power supply.
- It requires no or minimum maintenance.
- The improper use of the car battery can decrease its service time.
- Improper charging can cause thermal escape.
8. Exide Mileage Car’s Battery 85ah
This battery is another example of a perfect Exide car battery. Because it produces high-voltage power, it contains the latest lithium-ion technology.
- Its design makes maintenance easy.
- It stores a high level of charge in a short time.
- It has high-density energy.
- The improper charging of the battery can harm the car.
- It may be a little expensive compared to some other batteries.
9. Exide FMI0-MIDIN65(LH) Mileage Car’s Battery
It is one of the leading car batteries due to its excellent quality. This lithium-ion battery works for 12V.
- It has the safest battery chemicals.
- It holds twice the power as compared to other batteries.
- It is easy and quick to charge.
- These are highly sensitive to temperature.
- These batteries are considered immature technologies.
10. EXIDE EEZY CAR/SUV BATTERY
It gives better starting power to your car engine. It works on lead-acid technology.
- These batteries are available at cheap prices.
- Its self-discharge is the lowest.
- It is durable and long-lasting.
- The element lead is hazardous for living beings.
- They waste too much energy.
Proper use of the battery according to instructions increases the battery life. There are various types of car batteries in the market. Make good research before buying an Exide car battery. It will enable you to buy a good battery for your car.
Which is the best brand of a car battery?
There are many brands of good quality car batteries. Such as Optima, Exide, ACDelco, Odyssey, Bosch, and Diehard.
How long do Exide car batteries last?
The life of an Exide car battery depends on climate conditions and its use. A typical Exide car battery performs from four to six years.
How much does an Exide car battery cost?
The Exide car battery price lies between ₹4,000 – ₹10,000