Exide is one of the top brands in the battery manufacturing niche. Exide batteries are to be found in cars, motorbikes, UPS inverters, solar power systems, smaller electronics, and so on. In all cases, what the Exide battery does is hold an electric charge within the chemical (electrolyte) in it. Then it supplies that charge steadily to the devices relying on it for power, as the need comes up. Exide is a globally respected brand and one that many people have come to rely on. You may buy the Exide battery as an original, replacement, or upgrade battery. Whatever usage you have in mind, you can usually count on Exide batteries for decent performance and long service life.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best inverter batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Solar inverters, Luminous Inverter Batteries, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, Bike Batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, Poco F1 Batteries, 3.7 Volts batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Top 10 Best Exide Batteries in India
Features of Exide Battery
- All Exide batteries tend to have good safety features. This is one of the things that over time has caused people to have great regard for Exide batteries. So we are looking at major safety features (like anti-flame features) and minor ones (like anti-spillage ones).
- Further, an Exide battery usually has high efficiency. This is typically in terms of how long and how well it is able to supply power.
- On another note, the Exide battery usually tends to be easy to fit onto the intended device or system. This is because the batteries are usually designed in line with the right standards.
- Most Exide batteries further come with nice handles (for easy carrying), anti-corrosion features, and sturdy casings.
Types of Exide Batteries
- There are Exide car (and motorbike) batteries.
- Then there are Exide inverter batteries.
- We also have Exide batteries for smaller electronics (like alarms, LED lights, and so on).
- There are lead acid Exide batteries.
- Then there are alkaline Exide batteries.
- We also have Li-ion Exide batteries.
- There are sealed Exide batteries: The sealed Exide batteries are typically the ones that require no maintenance (like water toppings).
- Then there are non-sealed ones. The non-sealed Exide batteries are typically the ones that require maintenance – such as water toppings.
Buying Guide for Exide Battery
- The main question to start by asking yourself is exactly what you need the Exide battery for. Then go through the various Exide batteries that are available, and select the most ideal one for that purpose.
- Check the various electrical ratings for the one you wish to buy. Those are for things like voltage, mAh, watts, and so on. These tell you what you can expect to get from the battery.
- Exide battery price usually varies, depending on the type one wants to buy. Try to research, to find out what the Exide battery price for the type you are buying is usually like. Then you would be able to find the best value for your money.
- Usually, an Exide battery comes with a warranty. For the one you are thinking of buying, check the warranty terms well, before buying.
How To Use Exide Battery?
- The Exide battery may go inside the device it is meant to power. Or it may provide power from outside, through external connecting cables.
- If the Exide battery is to go inside the device, you should first locate the right slot for it. Then remove the battery you are replacing (that is if the old one is still in place). Next, fit the new Exide battery into the slot. Fix the positive connector to the positive terminal. Then fix the negative connector to the negative terminal. Press the connector, to ensure it grips firmly.
- If the Exide battery is to be used externally, you will need cables. So these are cables to connect the Exide battery to the device it is to power. These may include the likes of crocodile clips. So what you do is first connect the cables to the Exide battery’s terminals. Then the other ends of the cables go into the DC power socket for the device in question.
- Whatever its type, it may be best to ensure that the Exide battery is not exposed to very high heat.
- Also, check what maintenance the Exide battery you have needs, and create a routine for the same.
List of Top 10 Best Exide Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Exide Honda Sealed Battery
Gives 12 volts of power. Ideal for use in cars, motorcycles, and scooters.
- This is a sealed maintenance-free battery
- It is able to resist vibration quite well
- The price is low for a battery of this caliber
- If it falls, it may lose power holding capacity
- Fitting onto some vehicles may not be so easy
2. Exide PowerSafe (Sealed) UPS Solar Battery
This is a 26 Ah (and 12 volts) battery. Works well with solar and UPS devices.
- This battery is tough and may last for many years with good care
- It fits well into a wide range of things (including UPS backup, solar power systems, and so on)
- Tends to work reliably
- Repair for a sealed battery like this can be quite tricky
- Some may find it a little bulky in size
3. Exide Honda Activa Sealed Battery
What you get here is a maintenance-free battery. Works quite well on motorcycles and scooters.
- It is not prone to spills at all
- Comes pretty much ready to use (factory charged)
- It has a flame arrestor for greater safety
- Some may find the power it gives too modest
- Its terminals may appear a bit small to some
4. Exide’s It 500 (Tall) Tubular Batteries
Ideal for use in inverters. Gives lots of power, at 150 Ah.
- It has thick tubular plates
- Quite sturdy and usually able to give service for long stretches of time
- Works well with almost all standard inverters that need 150 Ah Current
- The price is not quite cheap
- This battery has a hefty weight
5. EXIDE Mileage 35 Amp-Hour Batteries
This is an alkaline battery. Ideal for use in cars.
- The safety profile is quite good
- It is pretty easy to carry from place to place
- This is a truly efficient battery
- May not fit onto some types of battery slots
- It requires quite a bit of regular maintenance
6. Exide Technologies Inva Batteries
Gives 12 volts and 150 Amp hours. Best for use in inverters.
- Comes with a full 15-liter electrolyte volume
- Seems to charge quite well
- Comes with a rather long warranty
- It is not a cheap battery (in terms of price)
- Fitting and any future repairs would require quite a lot of skill
7. Exide XLTZ7 Bike Batteries
This is a VRLA battery. Ideal for use in both motorcycles and scooters.
- Usually works quite reliably
- The price is not too high
- Quite easy to fit onto one’s bike
- Gives modest power (but enough for a bike)
- The outer casing may attract scratches quite easily
8. Exide Explore Royal Enfield Batteries
What you get here is a 12-volt battery. It is a sealed lead acid-type battery.
- It is pretty much maintenance free
- Does not have spillage issues
- The warranty for it is quite long
- Some may find the price a little high for a bike battery (but it has features to justify it)
- It is slightly heavy
9. Exide Bikerz (BVTZ4) Bike Batteries
Works with a wide range of bikes and scooters. It gives 4 amp hours of power.
- This battery is easy to fit onto your bike
- Price is within most people’s easy reach
- It doesn’t add much weight to the fitted bike
- The 4 Ah power may look too little (though it is pretty much enough for a normal bike)
- There may have a slight corrosion effect with time
10. Exide Xpress (Heavy Duty) Batteries
This is a quite large battery, which can even work on a tractor. It yields 12 volts of power (at 80 amp hours).
- This Exide battery comes more or less ready to use (as it leaves the factory charged)
- It has a rather decent warranty
- Doesn’t really require much maintenance
- The weight of this battery is quite high
- Some parts of the battery require some level of careful handling
A good quality Exide battery can be a reliable, efficient, and long-lasting power source for your device(s). The info in this guide will be helpful to you while shopping for the best Exide battery for your usage.
Is Exide battery good?
Yes, Exide is one of the best battery brands globally.
What is the price of an Exide battery?
Exide battery prices can be as little as 800 and as much as 23,000 Indian rupees, depending on its type.
What is the use of Exide battery?
It stores electrical charge, then supplies that charge steadily to the device or devices relying on it for power.