If you are looking for a fun way to improve your fitness levels, exercise balls is a great way to do it. You can buy one and enjoy a nice workout from the comfort of your own home. There are lots of moves, such as planks, push-ups, or weight training that can become more effective by doing them on a fitness ball. If you are thinking of buying one, stay tuned for what comes next!
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Gym Belt, Gym Bag for Men, gym gloves, Foam rollers, Ab rollers, Exercise cycles, Exercise Bench, Suspender Belts for Exercise, Knee Belts, Sweat Slim Belts, Wrist Splints, Duffle bags, knee braces for knee cap support, face masks, Treadmills, Manual Treadmills, punching bags, Bike Gloves, Yoga Mats, Back Massagers, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder Massagers, Boxing Gloves, Hand Gloves, Skipping ropes, in India.
Top 10 Best Exercise Ball in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Exercise Ball
- One important feature of exercise balls is their anti-slip property.
- If you are using it to place your feet higher on a plank or for push-ups, you should make sure your legs won’t slip away from it.
- Also, some of them also come with an air pump. In case the one you chose doesn’t include the air pump; you should see that the pin you are using is suitable.
Types of Exercise Ball
- Exercising balls come in various colours and designs.
- What usually differentiates them is the diameter.
- You can find bigger or smaller balls, depending on what type of exercises you want them to work for.
- The fabric differs as well, some of them are latex while others are PVC.
- All these factors influence the maximum weight that the ball supports and the exercises you can execute on it.
- Of course, you should pick one that is useful for most Pilates or yoga exercises.
Buyer’s Guide for Exercise Ball
- Before starting any physical it is important to check in with your doctor and check if you are able to do those exercises.
- If your trainer or your doctor recommended using a gym ball, you should look at the diameter, the maximum admitted weight, and the inflating method.
- Make sure to have an air pump on hand, as you can’t inflate the ball in any other way.
- You can clean the ball by using a soft cloth and some water. You should also look at the warranty different products have, just to be sure you will use the ball longer.
How to use Exercise Ball?
- Exercise balls are useful for yoga, Pilates or strength training.
- You can sit on it and do some bicep curls or triceps kickbacks, you can do chest presses with your upper back on the ball, you can do planks and push-ups and the list can go on.
- Another great way of using gym balls is as a desk chair.
- It improves your posture, as you will need to sit up straight on the ball, while not putting pressure on your lower back.
- One product, endless possibilities.
List of Top 10 Best Exercise Balls in India Buyers Guide
1. Strauss Exercising ball
The first gym ball on the list comes from Strauss. You can clean it easily with a soft damp cloth.
- It is anti-slip, so you can use it safely;
- The package includes the foot air pump for easy inflation;
- You can choose from different sizes and colors.
- The price is a bit high;
- Some clients received defective products.
2. Boldfit PVC exercising ball
This ball can handle up to 150 kg in weight. The main fabric is PVC with high density for increased durability.
- You can do some heavy weight exercises on the ball;
- It’s helpful for a great variety of exercises;
- The ball is soft and comfortable.
- It’s expensive, close to 900 Rs;
- There’s no warranty for this product.
3. Cockatoo exercise ball
The main fabric for this ball is latex, making it anti-burst. It has an air pump included in the package.
- The ball is useful for a great range of exercises;
- It’s durable and easy to inflate, thanks to the pump;
- It also helps with improving balance.
- The quality isn’t the best;
- The price is too high.
4. B Fit Exercise ball
This next item from B Fit is suitable for a wide range of people: fitness enthusiasts, pregnant women, children, and seniors. Each of you will find some use for this ball.
- There is size and colour variety for this product;
- It comes with a foot-pump for easy inflation;
- It can take on heavy loads, so it’s perfect for strength training.
- It’s the most expensive product so far, the price can reach up to 1000 Rs;
- The packaging isn’t great.
5. LAFILLETTE Gym ball
The ball from Lafillette is grey and has a 60 cm diameter. You can also use it as an office chair.
- It’s the cheapest ball so far, at a price smaller than 500 Rs;
- The quality is great;
- Many clients recommend this product.
- It doesn’t come with an air pump, so you will need to buy it separately;
- The packaging could be better.
6. Ardith Exercising Ball
This item comes with an air pump in a small, rectangular package. It improves coordination, balance and core strength.
- You can return the product within 10 days;
- It supports up to 270 kg;
- It’s useful to both men and women.
- The pump isn’t great;
- It doesn’t have multiple size options.
7. KWT Exercising Ball
You can use this ball for yoga, stretching, pilates, and many other fitness types. It has a 75 cm diameter, and it is blue.
- The price is alright, on the lower end of the spectrum;
- It’s versatile and you can use it in multiple ways;
- The ball is anti-slip.
- There is no warranty for this product;
- You can’t choose the size or color.
8. Joyfit Yoga Ball
This ball is suitable for men and women alike. You can use it to improve core strength and posture.
- The PVC structure makes the ball really sturdy;
- It’s lightweight and travel-friendly;
- It’s comfortable fitness equipment.
- The air pump breaks easily;
- It was expensive, approximately 900 Rs.
9. Izoo Latex Exercising Ball
The ball from Izoo is perfect for physical therapy. It has a 65 cm diameter, and it is blue.
- It’s a small exercise ball, perfect for Pilates;
- You can store it easily;
- It’s anti-slip.
- You can’t choose the color or size;
- The quality could be better.
10. Inditradition PVC gym ball
At the last, the exercising ball from Inditradition also comes with a foot pump. It’s a 65 cm diameter blue ball and the main fabric is nylon.
- The price is good;
- It’s comfortable;
- The quality is okay.
- Some clients didn’t receive the air pump;
- There’s no variety for the product.
Step up your home workouts with an exercising ball. You can use it for a lot of exercises, it helps with your posture and balance and it’s fun to use. Storing the ball is easy and most of them come with an air pump. Try it out and experience all the great benefits!
1. Does the exercise ball really work?
Yes, if you do the workout properly, it can help toning up your muscles.
2. Can you lose weight with an exercise ball?
The ball helps with working out and strengthening and toning your body. It will also help accelerate your metabolism. To lose weight, you will also need to look into the food intake and make sure you are in a caloric deficit.
3. What is a gym ball called?
A gym ball is the same as a fitness ball, exercising ball or yoga ball.