Vacuum cleaners are devices that clean various types of dirt by either using suction or blower functions. Most Eureka vacuum cleaners are fitted with dust bags that collect dirt and are reusable. They have different sizes and models and are ideal for cleaning homes, cars, and small industries.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Vacuum cleaners, Dry & Wet Vacuum Cleaners, Dyson Vacuum Cleaners, Car Vacuum Cleaners, and Mini Vacuum Cleaners in India.
Top 12 Best Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaners in India-Buyers Guide
Features of a Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner
This is for supplying power from the source to the vacuum cleaner.
They are available in different shapes and sizes to clean various types of surfaces and materials.
This is normally flexible and moves dirt from the surface to the dust bag fitted in the vacuum cleaner.
Most Eureka vacuum cleaners have a wheel that makes them easier to move around without having to carry them manually from one place to another.
Types of Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaners
The various types of vacuum cleaners include:
These are operated manually and do not require a power source to operate.
Canister vacuum cleaners
These are best for multi-surfaced areas and furniture. They have a suction hose pipe as well as a retractable power cord.
They are ideal for small areas as they are quite easy to use and lightweight. They are cordless and portable.
Carpet vacuum cleaners
They are specially made to clean carpets. They work by releasing soapy water and then sucking it out together with dirt and stains.
Buyer’s Guide for Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner
When out shopping for your vacuum cleaner, look out for the following:
- The size. This will depend on what you intend to use the vacuum cleaner. Some vacuum cleaners are small and compact while others are large with a larger dust bag capacity.
- The higher the watts, the higher the motor power function
- You want to purchase a vacuum cleaner that comes with extra accessories so you don’t have to buy them separately.
How to use Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner?
- To use a vacuum cleaner, plug it into a power source first. You can use extension boards to make power sources accessible more easily.
- Secondly, attach the right type of cleaning brush for the surface you are cleaning.
- Thirdly, turn it on from the power switch and turn the on button on your vacuum cleaner.
- Clean your surface and after you are done, retract the power cord and store it for the next cleaning session.
List of Top 12 Best Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaners in India-Buyers Guide
1. Eureka Forbes Trendy Zip 1000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes cleaner With no installation required, this cleaner is portable, compact, and powerful. The swivel wheels make it easy to move around.
- It has a dust indicator that shows when the bag gets full
- Foot button operation
- It has an easily controlled and powerful suction
- Heats up very quickly
- It is noisy
2. Eureka Forbes Easy Clean Plus 800-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes cleaner has an accessory adapter that you can use to connect other various accessories. The cleaning hose is flexible so you can move it in different directions.
- It comes with multiple cleaning brushes
- It is lightweight and easily portable
- Doesn’t require a dust bag
- The floor cleaning cords are short
- You can’t run it for over 15 minutes consecutively
3. Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet and Dry DX1150-Watt Powerful Suction Cleaner
This Eureka vacuum cleaner has wheels that turn in 360 degrees making it easy to move around when cleaning. It cleans both wet and dry materials.
- The capacity of 10 liters
- Extended power corm of 8 M
- Washable dust collector bag
- Wheels come off during cleaning
- Quite expensive
4. Forbes Eureka Trendy Steel Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes cleaner has control power functions for cleaning different places. The cord winder is automatic for your convenience and is easy to maintain and store.
- Doesn’t take up much storage space
- It has a reusable dust bag
- Both blower and suction functions
- Amazon customers complained they received a defective product
- It doesn’t clean wet surfaces
5. Eureka Forbes Wet and Dry Ultimo 20-Litre 1400 Watt Multi-Function Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes cleaner has separate accessories for cleaning wet and dry surfaces. It has a large 20-liter capacity to hold both water and dust. It is also fitted with double filters.
- Ideal for vacuuming both wet and dry dirt
- It has a heap filter that filters large dust particles
- Comes with a crevice tool for those hard to reach places with a normal hose
- Amazon customers complained that the after-purchase customer service was very poor
- The filters don’t work properly
6. Eureka Forbes Euroclean WD X2 Vacuum Cleaner
It is ideal for cleaning dry and wet dirt as well as mites. It is also fitted with a cleaner for delicate materials and electrical appliances.
- It comes with a spray jar you can use to spray plants
- Flex cleaner for those hard to reach places
- It has an auto cord winder for storing the cord and ensuring no damage to it
7. Eureka Forbes Vogue 1400-Watt Powerful Suction and Blower Function Vacuum Cleaner
It has power control variables that you can adjust depending on what you are cleaning. It also has an accessory storage compartment for all the accessories it comes with.
- It’s not noisy
- LED light display that notifies you the dust bag is full
- 1400 watts
- The blower function doesn’t work as great
- Only 1 product left in stock
8. Eureka Forbes Wet and Dry Bold 20-Litre 1400 watts Multi-Function Vacuum Cleaner
With a 20L capacity for holding both wet and dry dirt, this eureka vacuum cleaner also has extension tubes and has a 5m cord that makes it easy to move around during cleaning
- Its brush has a different wet floor brush that cleans wet spills
- Safe and easy to use
- Extension tube for those areas that are difficult to reach
- Quite noisy
- The power cord doesn’t retract automatically
9. Euroclean Eureka Forbes Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
With a capacity of 8 liters, this vacuum cleaner is lightweight and has a compact design. It has an automatic cord winder and is fitted with wheels that make it easy to maneuver.
- Wheels for easier movement
- 8-liter wet dirt capacity
- Cleans both wet and dry dirt
- It doesn’t have a user manual
- Produces quite high noise when cleaning
10. Eureka Forbes Trendy Zip+ 2-Litre Canister Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner has a thermal cut-out when it overloads to protect against overheating. It has a small compact design, doesn’t require much storage space, and is portable.
- Accessories for different cleaning needs
- 1000 watts motor
- Produces high noise
- Heats up quite fast
11. Eureka Forbes Handy Clean 0.8-litres, 600Watts, Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This Eureka vacuum cleaner gets rid of all types of dirt and cleanses different surfaces including blind curtains, floors, meshes, and stairs.
- 8 liters dust bag capacity
- The power cord is 6m long
- Powered a motor of 600 watts
- Doesn’t have a blower function
- It takes a long to cool down after use
12. Eureka Forbes Jazz Multipurpose Vacuum Cleaner
It has both a bower and suction function for cleaning all types of surfaces and different kinds of dirt. The cleaning hose pipe is flexible and moves in different directions easily.
- Small and compact
- Dust bag capacity of 1.5 liters
- Tendencies of air leakage
- Low air pressure
Eureka vacuum cleaners are available in different sizes for all your cleaning needs. Whether surfaces or materials and furniture cleaning, Eureka has got you covered with their wide range of cleaning vacuums.
Is Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner is best?
It depends on your cleaning needs. Different surfaces require different types of vacuum cleaners and Eureka Forbes cleaner has various types for different cleaning needs.
what is the price range of the Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner?
The price range of Eureka vacuum cleaners ranges from 1,000INR to 5,000INR depending on the size and wattage.