The embroidery saree is one of the most elegant dressing outfits for women. The saree is ideal for day-to-day casual wear. One may also wear it while going to a party or during the festivities. There are also some ornate ones that are ideal for wearing during weddings. Because of its typically huge length, the embroidery saree is an outfit that looks decent. Thus it is an outfit one can wear even when going to interact with folks that she reveres. Because of its heritage, the embroidery saree qualifies for entry into the category of traditional wear. It tends to be a long loose fitting outfit. As such, it is usually also quite comfortable to wear in a wide range of weather conditions.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Phulkari embroidery, 7 sewing machines, Merritt Sewing Machines, Sewing Machine Tables, Electric Sewing Machines, Singer Sewing Machines, Usha Sewing Machines, Singer Sewing Machines, Inch Tapes, Sewing machine motors, Measuring Tapes in India.
Top 10 Best Embroidery Sarees in India
Features of Embroidery Saree
- One feature that really matters in an embroidery saree is its length. This is typically given in meters, and it determines how well the outfit fits the wearer. Ideally, this should be a long-flowing garment.
- Another important feature is the outfit’s fabric sturdiness. This determines how long it is likely to last before it tears or otherwise becomes unusable.
- Yet another key feature is the colour. From this, you can tell how much aesthetic appeal the outfit will have. Besides the actual colour, you also need to check how prone to fading the outfit will be.
- The quality of embroidery work matters too. The type of thread with which the embroidery is done, as well as the patterns, used matter a great deal.
Types of Embroidery Sarees
- There are heavy embroidery sarees. Then there are light embroidery sarees.
- There are those in which the embroidery is done via geometric patterns. Then there are those in which the embroidery is via flower patterns. Also available are those in which the embroidery is via random motifs.
- There are cotton embroidery sarees. Then there are those made of chiffon, silk and net fabrics. Also available are others in which the main material is satin, georgette, or crepe.
Buying Guide for Embroidery Saree
- The first key question to ask yourself is what exactly you need the embroidery saree for. Is it for day-to-day casual wear? Or is it mainly for wearing during festivities? Is it a wedding outfit? Or do you want it as an outfit for a visit you are about to make somewhere? The main purpose for which you need it will determine what is the best sort of embroidery saree for you.
- Consider the outfit’s length, vis a vis your height. Go for one that is long enough to be appropriate.
- Further, consider the embroidery saree price. You will notice that there is a very wide embroidery saree price variation. But the cheaper outfits often turn out to be of quite dubious quality. You should thus be ready to pay more if you want a top-quality outfit.
- Go for a garment whose fabric is likely to last without tearing. Also, go for one whose colour is unlikely to fade easily.
How To Use Embroidery Saree?
- You may wear the embroidery saree as a day-to-day casual outfit. Or you may put it on when going visiting when going to parties or during festivities.
- Usually, there is a blouse with which the saree goes. It is upon you to ensure that you only wear it with a properly matching blouse.
- In most cases, you may wash the saree by hand or in a machine. Most of these outfits should dry in a shade, away from direct sunlight exposure. As for ironing, these are the sort of outfits that are best ironed using steam irons. As they are often light outfits, you should only apply little pressure while ironing them.
List of Top 10 Best Embroidery Sarees in India
1. Nivah Fashion Women’s Satin Net Embroidery Saree
Comes with a matching blouse piece. The Colour is pink, with a grey section near the outer edge.
- This is a very beautiful outfit
- Length is good, at 5.5 meters
- Suitable for wearing to a wide range of occasions
- The satin net material is of modest sturdiness
- This garment requires hand washing
2. ANNI DESIGNER Jute Silk Saree for Women
Very ideal for both traditional and casual wear. It has 5.5 meters and comes with a 0.8-meter blouse piece.
- The color is cool in a nice way
- Embroidery done on it is elegant
- The jute fabric is quite sturdy
- Finding ideal matching shoes for it may at times be tricky
- Overexposure to the sun may over time dampen its appearance
3. PERFECTBLUE Cotton Silk Embroidery Work Saree for Women
Comes with floral embroidery work. Very ideal for day-to-day wearing.
- It comes with a very nice looking blouse piece
- The length is quite good
- The price for this outfit is rather low
- Some may find the colour rather dark
- The embroidery patterns are not very many on the garment
4. Panash Trends Lycra Malai Silk Embroidery Saree for Women
What you get here is a rather gorgeous regular-fit outfit. The length is 5.5 meters, whereas the blouse piece comes in at 1 meter.
- It has a golden color
- Easy to care for (as one may wash the garment by hand)
- Fabric is of decent sturdiness
- The price is a bit high
- Embroidery is only on one section of the garment
5. Nplash Fashion Silk Embroidery Border Saree for Women
Comes with a heavy work blouse. Length is 5.5 and 0.8 meters for the main garment and blouse piece respectively.
- It has good elegance
- The price is quite low, given the quality
- Lace work on this garment is of top quality
- Some may find the color too cool
- Prone to some slight level of fading after time
6. Leeza Store Plain Zari Border Embroidered Net Saree for Women
This is a cool peach colour outfit. The embroidery pattern in this garment is floral.
- It is light in weight, hence good for wearing during hotter weather
- The outfit is a perfect match for a wide range of shoes
- Length is of the standard 5.5 meters
- It is somewhat transparent
- Some may find the embroidery work a bit basic
7. SIRIL Bandhani Printed & Embroidery Work Saree
The fabric is georgette. Colour is mint green.
- This garment has a good cool elegance
- The fabric is of rather a sturdy type
- Maintenance for the outfit is quite easy
- The embroidery is not very conspicuous
- Some may find the color a bit too laidback
8. Barkiya Creation Embroidered Net Fabric Saree for Women
Comes with floral patterns embroidery. The border has lace work.
- The embroidery patterns are quite bold
- Price is not too high
- It dries fast after washing (being a net fabric outfit)
- Some may find the net fabric too light
- It is quite a delicate outfit
9. Satrani Poly Silk Embroidery Saree for Women
Length is 5.3 meters, with a 0.8 meter blouse piece. Suitable for both daily and ceremony wearing.
- This is a quite sturdy georgette fabric outfit
- The edges have good lacing
- It is a versatile garment (which one may wear on almost all sorts of occasions)
- The color is rather light
- Packaging for this outfit is basic
10. PerfectBlue Embroidery Cotton Blend Saree
Comes complete with a nicely matching blouse piece. Very ideal for casual wear.
- The embroidery on this outfit is of decent quality
- Suitable for wearing on a wide range of weather conditions (as it is cotton garment)
- Easy to care for (as the garment can also be washed by hand)
- May take some time to dry once you clean it (since the fabric is cotton)
- It is a good match only for certain shoes and other accessories
A good quality embroidery saree can make you look very elegant. With the info in this guide, you are in a better position to buy the best embroidery sarees in India.
How do you make an embroidery saree?
By getting hold of a base fabric then stitching various embroidery patterns on it by hand or using a machine.
Which saree material is best for embroidery?
The best materials include satin, georgette, cotton and silk.
How much does cost embroider saree?
Embroidery saree price ranges from 290 to 1,500 Indian rupees, mostly depending on the outfit’s quality.