The kitchen Elica chimneys are things that came from the European cooking accent. But now we see it in almost every house around every part of the world. The chimney will help you to exhaust hot air and add some cooking features to your recipe. Also, it will circulate and filter the air in your kitchen. Elica has been a producer of kitchen chimneys for a long time. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the Best kitchen chimneys & Faber chimneys, Hindware Chimneys, chimney pipes, Kitchen storage containers, Kitchen storage boxes, Barbeque grills, Kitchen sinks, and Exhaust fans in India.
Since the beginning, an Elica chimney is a great choice. They are famous for the durability of their products. Like all other countries, in the Indian market, an Elica chimney is a remarkable choice for any kitchen.
List of Best Elica Chimney varieties to buy online at the best price
Features of Best Elica Chimneys in India
- Many Elica chimneys are available in the market. So, if you are looking forward to buying your kitchen chimney you have to know all the features of a kitchen chimney.
- Proper knowledge about the quality of different motors in the chimney is very helpful in case of choosing a chimney.
- On the other hand, the warranty is a great factor.
- Though you can choose how many features you want or which particular feature you’ll need.
- You have to remember the minimum suction power for the chimney.
- It should include a lighting system and auto-motion. Both the product and the motor should be durable.
- Then, your Elica chimney should operate with less noise. The minimum acceptable noise level is 58 DB.
Types of Elica Chimneys in India
Elica chimneys can be of many types depending on their features, functions, and workability. But the basic types of chimneys are as follows,
- -Firstly, a wall-mounted chimney that fits against the wall. It suits better if the stove is on one side of the kitchen.
- -Secondly, island chimneys are for open kitchens. The stove sits in the center position and is seen hanging from the roof.
- -Thirdly, built-in chimneys are integrated into a wall so that the outer parts of the chimney are not visible.
- -Fourthly, the corner chimney fits in the corner of the kitchen. The system evaporates the oil and moisture from the food on the stove. That’s why it is not popular in the Indian market.
Elica chimneys are available in the market in all of these types. But their products come in different sizes and airflow rates. They are among the most attractive products that are available in the market.
Buyers guide – Elica Chimney in India
- Many options available in the market make buying a kitchen chimney difficult and confusing.
- Many different products are from different brands in the market.
- Everyone is saying that they have the best product. Having the proper knowledge can get you out of this hassle.
- You can find out a better one by comparing different features. They may satisfy your needs or not.
- The location of the stove is the most important one and the deciding factor when you are buying an Elica chimney.
- The suction rate of the chimney should be at least 1000 cubic meters per hour.
- The chimney should include filters that suit best your cooking style.
- You have to watch over the cleaning system of the chimney and it must have at least two led bulbs with it.
- Most importantly, the kitchen should suit your kitchen, stove, arrangements, and your cooking dishes.
- Finally, brand value is also a fact. Good brands will produce good products. In that case, the Elica chimney is a good name.
How to use Elica Chimney
- A kitchen chimney has a motor inside it.
- When you turn on the chimney, the motor starts to rotate and creates differential pressure on the ending sides of the chimney.
- This pressure difference starts to move the air out of your kitchen.
- As a result, the chimney will suck out all the smoke, and odors from your kitchen.
- It will also help your cooking place to dehydrate.
- The concept came from Europe.
- Later the concept became popular in India.
- Though Indian cooking largely depends on the uses of spices and oils, the chimney became popular in the region coming with some modifications.
- An Elica chimney is good at doing its job and they come in a form that is also suitable for Indian recipes.
Top 10 list of Best Elica Chimneys in India
Here is a list of the top 10 Elica chimneys available in the Indian market.
1. Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney(WDAT HAC 60 NERO, 2 Baffle Filters, Touch Control, Black)
WDAT HAC 60 NERO kitchen chimney comes with auto-clean technology for a hassle-free cooking experience.
– Firstly, the product is very easy to install and operate.
– Secondly, very strong suction power is enough for medium-sized kitchens.
– Finally, the product is very cost-efficient.
– Elica provides installation through a third party and that makes the installation costs going high. Many people face this way of installation as very much disturbing.
2. Elica 60 cm 1100 m3/HR Chimney (Escg BF 60 NERO, 1 Baffle Filter, Black)
This cost-efficient chimney comes with Ecg technology. Provides strong airflow in a very small size kitchen.
– Firstly, it is very cost-efficient.
– Secondly, very compatible with medium size kitchen.
– Finally, a baffle filter is very suitable for Indian-style cooking.
– Firstly, the noise level is more than 60 DB.
– Secondly, there are some issues with the oil collector.
This is a product that gives standard suction power. The product comes with the main unit, oil collector, hood, expandable flexible pipe, and wall mounting tools.
– Firstly, the filter-less technology of the product ensures powerful suction capacity, it draws in unhealthy smoke and oily fumes more efficiently.
– Secondly, it comes with motion-sensing technology that enables easy operation with a simple wave of your hand.
– Thirdly, it gives a fare-deal on warranty.
– Further, it has a lower maintenance cost.
– Finally, advanced filter-less technology is available for the product.
– Firstly, the auto-clean feature is faulty.
– Secondly, complex installations.
– Thirdly, low building quality in the chimney.
4. Elica 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit (WD HAC Touch BF 90, 2 Baffle Filters, Touch Control, Black)
This product comes with black glass finish. The size is 90 cm and the suction power in m3/hr is 1200.
– Firstly, touch control is available for the product.
– Secondly, standard suction power.
– Thirdly, gives a good warranty.
– Firstly, having a duct is a must for the product.
– Second, needs the highest power operation for proper suction.
– Thirdly, starts making noise in case of heavy-duty.
5. Elica 60 cm 840 m3/hr Chimney (CONE BF 60 LTW Nero, 2 Baffle Filters, Black)
For a modern kitchen, Elica brought this amazing kitchen chimney that works excellently while complimenting the kitchen. The Elica CONE BF 60 LTW Nero Kitchen Chimney is power-packed with amazing features that offer you a smoke-less, dust and stickiness-free cooking experience.
– Firstly, this kitchen chimney is very efficient for small kitchens.
– Secondly, it is very easy to clean.
– Finally, easy fitting-in and installation.
– Firstly, very high noise level.
– Secondly, suction power is not effective in a medium-sized kitchen.
6. Elica 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Filter-less Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit (WDFL HAC TOUCH 90 MS, Touch + Motion Sensor Control, Black)
This auto-cleaning chimney is a great choice for installing into your modular kitchen.
– Firstly, it has filter-less technology that ensures powerful suction capacity.
– Secondly, it has the famous noise-less technology from Elica and includes a motion sensor too.
– Firstly, the quality of the pipes and fittings is not satisfying.
– Secondly, complex installation.
7. Elica 60 cm 1425 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit (WD TBF HAC 60 MS NERO, 2 Baffle Filters, Touch + Motion Sensor Control, Black)
WD TBF HAC 60 MS NERO kitchen chimney enhances the look of your kitchen with its charming design.
– Firstly, 1425 m3/ hour is a very efficient flow rate from a chimney for almost every kitchen design possible.
– Secondly, it has smart features like a motion sensor.
– Firstly, the product costs more in the case of installation.
– Secondly, the duration of the warranty is not satisfying, and extending the warranty is a complex process.
8. Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Filterless Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit (TBFL HAC TOUCH 60 MS, Touch + Motion Sensor Control, Black)
This is a very compatible and efficient kitchen chimney from the brand Elica.
– Firstly, its filter-less technology ensures powerful suction capacity.
– Secondly, it has a satisfying duration of warranty.
– Further, both touch and motion sensor control are available for the design.
– Firstly, the self-cleaning feature is not as attractive as it looks.
– Secondly, the product turns out noisy if you install it in a closed cabint.
9. Elica 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (EFL-S601 HAC VMS, Filterless Chimney, Motion Sensor Control, Black)
This product has a such suction capacity of the part of the kitchen hood that represents the maximum airflow capacity of the motor group assembly running at an optimum level with a possible +/- 5%variation.
– Firstly, it has enough suction power
– Secondly, Elica is famous for its noise management.
– Firstly, it will charge you extra installation costs.
– Secondly, the chimney is suitable only for two stoves.
– Finally, the duration of the warranty is not satisfying.
10. Elica Deep Silent Chimney with EDS3 Technology (SPOT H4 TRIM EDS HE LTW 60 NERO T4V LED, 1 3D Filter, Touch Control, Black)
This cleaning device comes with a great reduction of noise and works with a great airflow rate.
– Firstly, it has the least noise level.
– Secondly, This chimney has a round filter mesh for easy cleaning.
– Firstly, it doesn’t come with auto cleaning.
– Secondly, the warranty has less duration than natural.
Elica, Faber, and Kaff are selling the highest amount of chimneys in the market and they are best from different perspectives. Elica chimney is famous for its auto cleaning and noiseless operation. But only the owner can know his needs well. So, you need to do some research to find the best Elica chimney.
- Which chimney is the best auto-clean or manual?
Auto-cleaning comes with features to clean your chimney properly and it does it on its own. So, the owner can remain hassle-free. But any fault in the cleaning system can turn this experience into a bitter taste.
- Is ductless chimney good?
It depends upon your choice. The duct helps your chimney to be efficient and is a must for commercial use. But a chimney for the home kitchen will not need it.
- What is the Price of elica chimney?
An Elica chimney will cost you between 8 to 18 thousand Indian rupees. You will need some extra cash for the installation as Elica uses a third-party company for installation.