Eastman is one of the increasingly popular brands in the battery manufacturing industry. The Eastman batteries are to be found in many places – ranging from e-rickshaws to inverters. They tend to be quite low in cost, yet reasonably effective in service. Thus an Eastman battery is ideal if you want to get a reliable battery without paying too much. Wherever there is a need to store electric charge, there will usually be a suitable Eastman battery you can use.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best 12V Lithium Ion Battery, Solar inverters, inverters, UPS for PCs, AAA batteries, AA batteries, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, and battery Kids’ bikes in India.
Top 9 Best Eastman Batteries in India
Features of Eastman Battery
- The 4 key features that draw people to Eastman batteries include efficiency, reliability, durability, and safety.
- With regard to efficiency, an Eastman battery tends to charge quite fast, and deliver output power in a smooth way.
- Turning to reliability, an Eastman battery tends to be stable. Thus if you are relying on it for power, there are usually no nasty surprises. This is because it works the way it should. The ratings given on the package and casing are just what it delivers.
- With regard to durability, an Eastman battery tends to be sturdy (both the casing and inner parts): hence long-lasting.
- And with regard to safety, an Eastman battery tends to have (at the very least) all required minimum safety features. So it is safe for the devices that it powers. And it is also safe for the health of the people around it (with regard to things like fumes).
Types of Eastman Batteries
- There are Eastman e-rickshaw batteries. Then there are Eastman inverter batteries.
- The e-rickshaw batteries provide the power that is needed to keep the rickshaws moving. So you find that they are driven by power from the batteries, rather than petrol or manual power.
- The inverter batteries hold power (which may be from the solar or main grid) in DC form. Then they feed that DC power to the inverters, which in turn make it AC power for electrical devices.
Buying Guide for Eastman Battery
- You need to start by looking keenly at your power needs. That is with regard to what type of power you require, and how much of it you really need. You do this so as to figure out what type of Eastman battery you need. As noted, there are many types of these batteries. So you have to pick which one best serves the needs you have. Even after settling for a given type of battery (say e-rickshaw battery), you need to go further. So you go further and pick the right model for your needs.
- At the very least, ensure that the one you buy can connect well with the system you need it for. And be sure that the power it supplies can really run the system you are buying it for well.
- Note that Eastman battery’s price may vary from vendor to vendor. You may thus need to check the various vendors’ price quotes. Then settle for the best Eastman battery price offer.
- If your Eastman batteries come with a warranty, look at it keenly – to know what exactly the warranty can offer you.
How To Use Eastman Battery?
- Usually, the Eastman battery has terminals, through which you connect it to things that require power from it. Try to find out which is the positive and which is the negative terminal for the Eastman battery. Then be sure that only the right connectors attach to the respective (+ve and –ve) terminals.
- If you are using the battery in an e-rickshaw, charge it first before fitting. That is unless it happens to come in the factory-charged form.
- If you are using the battery in an inverter, you may consider engaging an installation professional to assist you.
- Read the user manual, to know what you need to do in terms of maintaining your Eastman battery. Then ensure you don’t neglect any aspect of its maintenance. That way, it should be able to serve you for many years.
List of Top 9 Best Eastman Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Eastman Tubular 180 Ah Inverter Battery
It can be used in homes as well as in many types of shops and even offices. It has 180 Amp hours capacity.
- It includes a spillproof plug
- The spine corrosion rate is low (since it is die-cast)
- It is fully recyclable
- It may be hard to lift (since it is somewhat heavy)
- Takes quite a lot of space
2. Eastman Tall Tubular 160 Ah Inverter Battery
Promises many years of service. Can give power backup for quite a big number of devices, being a 160 Ah battery.
- Its acid fumes are quite low
- This is a neat battery (as it is spillproof)
- The price is low for the capacity
- Terminals have what seems to be a very basic design
- Some may find charging speed a bit low at first
3. Eastman 125 Ah Battery for E-Rickshaw
Serves the purpose of moving the e-rickshaw (the way petrol or diesel would otherwise do). The capacity is 125 Ah, which can move the rickshaw for quite a big distance.
- It makes huge money savings possible
- Helps conserve the environment (as it replaces fossil fuels)
- Quite easy to fit onto a rickshaw
- Some may find the price for this e-rickshaw battery a bit high
- It adds quite some weight to the e-rickshaw
4. Eastman 230 Ah Tubular Batteries
What you get here is a big blue battery. Ideal for use in running an inverter.
- It gives very much power (at 230 Ah, which beats most others)
- Comes with a long guarantee and warranty
- Its design makes it easy to work with most conventional inverters
- The outer casing may with time start looking a bit old, making reselling hard
- It has a high weight
5. Eastman (15054 SS) Batteries
This is actually a tubular battery. Works well with inverters and home UPS units.
- It has a long 54-month warranty
- The price is really not too high
- It keeps a lot of charges, and for long
- Connecting it may be a bit tedious at first
- The warranty only covers a few things
6. Shri mahakal traders Batteries for E-Rickshaw
This is an environment-friendly battery. Works at 12 volts DC.
- Includes aqua trap vent plugs
- Inside it is 6 cells
- Has good reliability
- It may have some slight spillage (but very low)
- One may have to pay for its fitting
7. Power House Eastman tubular batteries for E-Rickshaw
What you get here is a heavy-duty battery for an e-rickshaw. It has 6 cells, with 12 volts total.
- Gives a very decent cost per KM
- Does not require lots of water toppings often
- It charges fast
- It does give some acid fumes (but rather very low)
- Warranty time may look a little short to some
8. A2 SOLARS Eastman Tubular Batteries
This is a tall tubular battery. Works well with inverters.
- It is quite compact
- Supports 600 VA to 10 KVA inverters
- Comes fully ready to use
- Weighs 64 kg
- Its 36 Ah power may be too little for some
9. Patel Enterprises Eastman Tubular Batteries for Inverter
The capacity of this battery is 200 Ah. Ideal for both homes and offices day to day usage in power backup.
- Not prone to fast spine corrosion
- Its vent plug is spill proof
- Usually charges in a fast manner
- Needs some water toppings quite often to remain in good working condition
- At very high temperatures (above 27 degrees C), there may be a slight decline in capacity
A good Eastman battery can serve as a reliable store of power for an inverter, E-rickshaw, and other devices. This guide can help you in getting the very best Eastman battery for your needs.
What is the price of the Eastman battery?
Eastman battery prices can range from 12,500 to 15,000 Indian rupees (for either an inverter or e-rickshaw battery).
Which is the best Eastman battery in India?
One that charges in a smooth way and fast holds power for long, is easy to fit, and is durable.
Are Eastman battery is good for e-rickshaw?
Yes, for an E-Rickshaw, an Eastman battery can be quite good.