Dyson Vacuum cleaner is a gadget we use to make cleaning much easier. They are safe to use and not tiring unlike using mops and buckets. They are available in different models and sizes to take care of your different cleaning needs. Mostly Vacuum cleaners are preferred to use nowadays to keep house & office clean.
Top 5 Best Dyson Vacuum Cleaners in India
Features of Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
- This is for putting the power on during cleaning and off after cleaning.
- They come in various sizes for cleaning different surfaces and materials.
- Most vacuum cleaners have a variable setting for power with different variants so you can set the appropriate power for the kind of cleaning you are doing.
- Though not all vacuum cleaners have wheels, they make cleaning and movement easier.
- This transports dirt during cleaning to the dirtbag.
- Most vacuum cleaners come with a reusable dirtbag while others don’t require one. This saves on extra costs.
Dusting brushes. These are common across all vacuum cleaners and are ideal for cleaning hard surfaces.
Types of Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
Dry & Wet Vacuum Cleaners
These Dry and Vacuum cleaners are mostly used for cleaning both wet & dry wastes.
- Although heavier and bulkier because they are large, these types of vacuum cleaners are great for cleaning rugs, large carpets, and hard surfaces.
- They are long-handled ideal for cleaning small areas and provide excellent surface cleaning.
- They are ideal for cleaning medium-sized spaces. They are mostly hands-free and cordless.
Pet vacuum cleaners
- These are designed to clean after pets.
- They collect hair effectively as well as food debris.
- They also have an upholstery cleaner for picking up hair from fabrics and furniture.
Buyer’s Guide for Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
When buying your vacuum cleaner, you want to look out for the following:
- Check the features. Consider buying a vacuum cleaner with both a blower and suction function for different surfaces.
- Reusable dirtbag. Cleaners that come with reusable bags save you on extra costs of buying trash bags.
- Noise level. To safeguard your ears, make sure that your vacuum cleaner doesn’t produce so much noise during cleaning.
How to use a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner?
To use a vacuum cleaner, there are several steps that you should follow. They are;
- Ensure that the dirtbag is empty
- Adjust the height of the vacuum depending on the length of your surface or carpet
- Move items out of the way
- Turn it on and move it in slow strokes collecting all dirt and debris
- Once done, turn it off, empty the trash bag and store it for the next cleaning session
List of Top 5 Best Dyson Vacuum Cleaners in India-Buyers Guide
1. Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson vacuum cleaner is ideal for whole-home cleaning. It has a maintenance alert that lets you know when to clear out the dirt and clean the brush.
- Runs up to 60 minutes
- Senses and adapts power when you change floor surfaces
- LCD screen for showing alerts
- Very expensive
- The battery wears out quickly and requires replacement quite often
2. Dyson V8 Absolute+ Cord-Free Vacuum
Dyson is certified and is allergy and asthma-friendly. It has 7 additional accessories to cover all your surfaces and material cleaning. The cleaning brush picks all types of dirt even the tiniest ones.
- You can transform it into a handheld cleaner
- Removes up to 99.9% of microscopic particles
- After a few uses, the canister frosts up
- Quite expensive
3. Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum
Dyson cleaner has a dirt ejector ensuring that you don’t come into contact with it. It has a docking station that holds it and all the accessories that it comes with.
- For both floors and carpets
- It captures even hidden particles and dust
- Battery life is too short
- You need to purchase a soft roller separately
4. Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum
Dyson has a soft roller that that picks even the finest dust particles. It also comes with a mattress cleaning tool. Once you charge it for three hours, it runs for 60 minutes without recharging.
- Produces very low noise
- Easily portable
- It is not ideal for wet surfaces
- Cleaning the accessories after takes a lot of time
5. Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Vaccum cleaners have an LCD screen that shows power time, its current performance, any blockage, and the remaining time it can run without charging it.
- Unique and powerful battery
- The batteries are swappable
- It has a shoot and releases dirt trigger
- Very expensive
- Amazon customers complained they received products with manufacturing defects
Finding a good vacuum cleaner is key if you want to maintain high levels of cleanliness in your home. With different sizes, designs, and features, Dyson vacuum cleaners have a variety of them you can use for that sparkling look in your home.
What is the major Dyson vacuum cleaner types in India?
The major Dyson vacuum cleaners are stick cleaners.
What is the price of a Dyson vacuum cleaner?
The price of Dyson vacuum cleaners ranges between 30,000INR to 60,000INR.