Dusting powder application has been a part of Indian beauty rituals since the dawn of time. These Dusting Powders were used for skin smoothening, chilling, and soothing a baby’s diaper rash — baby powder, also known as antibacterial powder, is well known and used even today for its moisture absorbing and cooling capabilities. However, the majority of scented dusting powders on the market now contain talc, which is used to smooth the texture and consistency of the powder to make it more appealing.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Face Powder, Face Whitening Creams, Beauty Creams, Hand creams, Foundation creams, Makeup Highlighters, Liquid highlighters, Skin whitening Creams, Underarm whitening creams, winter creams, Cleansing Milk, Multani Mitti Face packs, Papaya Face Packs, Banana Face Packs, Face Packs, Neck Whitening Creams, Fairness creams, Herbal Bath powder, Amla Powder, hibiscus powder, Whitening body lotion, Oxybleach, Bleach creams, Fem Bleach, Herbal Hair Oils in India.
Top 10 Best Dusting Powders in India
Features of Dusting Powder
- Aids in the treatment of fungal diseases caused by the accumulation of sweat and moisture.
- Prevents irritation in private areas of the body.
- Itching and discomfort in the underarms, inner thighs, waistline, and feet can be relieved with this product.
- Relief from prickly heat in the back, neck, and shoulders.
- Redness, rashes, and swelling are some of the symptoms of skin irritation that it cures.
- Keeps the body dry and clean, which helps to prevent fungal diseases.
- Itching and skin irritation are reduced as a result of fungal infections.
Types of Dusting Powders
There are two major categories of dusting powders:
- This is mainly in use on a major open wound that needs to be healed.
- It is applied to the body cavity, on any surgery, on infants’ umbilical cord burns, etc.
- This powder acts as an anti-fungal and antiseptic.
- This is applied to skin infections and irritations such as rashes, prickly heat, etc.
- This also acts as an antiperspirant and absorbent.
Buyers’ guide for Dusting Powder
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities abound in arrowroot, also known as a cornstarch-based dusting powder.
- This helps to calm irritated skin, relax the mind, and revitalize the body without damaging the skin.
- So, before you go out and buy something, check the ingredients list.
- The cornstarch-based dusting powder has a light texture and is highly absorbent, absorbing excess oil and leaving the skin soft and supple.
- Furthermore, there are a variety of aromas to pick from. Also, see if the dusting powder is within your budget.
How to use Dusting Powder?
The steps to apply dusting powder are as follows:
- First, take a shower and cleanse yourself completely.
- Then pat dry yourself so that there is no moisture left on the skin.
- Sprinkle a quarter-sized amount of dusting powder straight onto your body or tap a quarter-sized amount into the palm of your hand.
- Pat skin evenly to keep it fresh, dry, and silky smooth. If necessary, add extra.
- You should gently rub dusting powder into sweaty areas to keep the skin dry and smooth.
List of Top 10 Best Dusting Powders in India Buyers Guide
1. Burt’s bees baby dusting powder talc-free (7.5 oz)
The Burts baby dusting powder is formulated for delicate baby skin.
- This is natural.
- This is pediatrician tested.
- It is formulated without parabens.
- This is very expensive.
- The smell is very light.
2. Mama earth dusting powder for babies made safe (300 g)
The talc-free Mama Earth dusting powder keeps your baby’s skin oil and sweat-free, resulting in a happy infant.
- It keeps the baby’s skin away from dryness.
- It has oatmeal and lavender that prevents diaper rash.
- This is dermatologically tested.
- It is not very smooth which makes it difficult to stick to the skin.
- It has no smell.
3. Tetmosol dusting powder antifungal skin infection expert (pack of 3, 100gm)
Tetmosol Powder provides good relief from itching caused by fungal infections of any kind.
- It protects from prickly heat.
- It protects against fungal diseases brought on by sweat and dampness.
- This anti-fungal powder helps in controlling itching.
- This is not suitable for infants.
- Use it only on the skin.
4. Forest essentials luxurious Ayurveda silken dusting powder (100 gm)
Silken Dusting Powder is a natural cornstarch-based powder that absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling smooth and revitalized.
- Maintains a dry and fresh appearance to the skin.
- To achieve a matte finish, lightly dust your face.
- The formula is talc-free.
- Its packaging is not good.
- The price is a bit high.
5. Morepen itch beat dusting powders (pack of 3, 100 gm)
To get relief from prickly heat, itching, heat rash, and burning sensations, use Dr. Morepen Itch Beat Itching powder to the affected area.
- This is a traditional Ayurvedic treatment.
- Morepen Powder relieves prickly heat, itching, and burning sensations, as well as heat rashes, in an instant.
- It has a bacteriostatic composition that prevents bacteria from multiplying and infecting humans.
- It is not very effective in serious infections.
- The quality is not very high.
6. Vasu cutis dusting powders (pack of 3, 100 gm)
It’s tough on fungi yet gentle on the skin. It reduces the growth of fungi and germs while controlling redness and irritation.
- This Vasu Powder produces a calming effect.
- This reduces the irritation caused by sweat.
- It reduces the appearance of redness and irritation.
- It has an unpleasant odor.
- Avoid putting on pimple-prone areas.
7. Silkin dusting powders antifungal (pack of 3, 75 gm)
Silkin fights fungal infections, prevents recurrence, and treats skin infections with soothing dry maintenance therapy.
- This powder prevents skin chafing and rashes.
- Wherever extra perspiration or exudates need to be absorbed, this is a handy tool.
- This relieves friction rashes.
- This is not very suitable for rashes.
- It does not control sweat for a long time.
8. Mother Sparsh dusting powders for babies (pack of 3, 100 gm)
Mother Sparsh dusting powder is free of hazardous talc and contains only natural components that are completely safe for a baby’s delicate skin.
- This is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
- It has naturally obtained cornstarch, which is a gentle approach to soothe and comfort your baby’s skin.
- The fine arrowroot powder keeps your infant dry while also relaxing and smoothing his or her skin.
- Close the lid properly after use.
- Dry the skin before applying to avoid sticking to the skin.
9. Meditek clotek absorbent dusting powders (pack of 4, 75 gm)
This is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder to soothe your skin from any skin irritation.
- This fights skin infection.
- This prevents the recurrence of skin allergies.
- It is useful for controlling rashes and their redness.
- This is not apt for extreme skin conditions.
- This is for external use only.
10. Aesder clofung dusting powders for skin problems (pack of 4, 75 gm)
This dusting powder is ideal for excessive sweating that may irritate the skin.
- This is suitable for all skin types.
- This has great absorbance capacity.
- This gives a soothing effect to your skin infections.
- Do not use it on your face.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
After you have got hot and sticky, dusting powders might be utilized to freshen up. They’ll absorb sweat, leaving your skin smooth and ‘un-shiny,’ and if you use essential oils, you’ll smell a little fresher as well. Dusting powders can be used to avoid chafing, perspiration markings, and odors before you get stuck. This powder acts like magic on your skin and it is the remedy for all your skin problems. Whether you are afraid of sweating or smelling in the hot summer weather, apply a dash of this powder and hence you will be free of all these problems.
What is the use of Dusting Powder?
The usage of dusting powder is to treat fungal infections of the skin such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and other fungal skin infections.
Is Dusting Powder an antifungal?
Dusting powder is an antifungal drug that is in use to treat a variety of skin illnesses, the majority of which are fungal. It reduces inflammation symptoms like redness, swelling, and itching. It also protects the skin from infection-causing bacteria.
What is the price of the Dusting Powder?
The price of the dusting powder can range between Rs. 76 to Rs. 53,000 approx. This depends on the ingredients and quality of the product.