People love to hold and capture memorable moments in their daily life. You can save them in your albums and cherish them in the coming times. Apart from that, you might be a professional photographer. You want to capture the best out of the scenes in front of you. In both scenarios, you have to have an advanced camera to give you high-quality photographs.
DSLR cameras are the most popular cameras in professional photography. So, what is a DSLR camera? DSLR stands for Digital Single-lens Reflex. It is a camera used for professional purposes as well as for personal use.
You can get high-resolution outputs with a DSLR camera. The feature that separates it from other cameras is the combination of a single-lens reflex design and a digital image sensor. These both combine and produce a high-quality image. Having said that, if you love to take pictures or you’re a professional photographer, DSLR is the best option for you.
Top 10 Best DSLR under 50000 in India
Features of DSLR under 50000
- Like all other cameras, a DSLR camera a plastic casing generally.
- Inside the casing, there is the whole setup for capturing an image.
- There is a button on the outer body of the camera.
- A mirror reflects the light and shows the real-time image in an optical viewfinder before capturing it.
- The digital image sensor receives the light and makes a high-resolution image on a thin film.
- Apart from that, A DSLR camera has also some other features.
- It has an interchangeable lens.
- You can change the lens according to your requirement.
- we can film high-quality videos.
- You can switch from one mode to the other.
- It depends on your use.
- For the safety of the lens from dust, there is a dust protection system.
- In the modern models of DSLR, there is an optical viewfinder in which you can have a live preview of the image.
- This feature enables you to see the image before capturing it.
- The image sensor is also available in different frames.
- You can go for one of these as per your usage.
Types of DSLR Under 50000
- Depending upon the unique features, the DSLR cameras have several types.
- Improvements have been made since the first DSLR came out.
- For instance, earlier models didn’t have a viewfinder for a live preview of the image.
- So, here are some common types of DSLR.
- Most of the cameras are categorized based on sensor size.
- These types are the full-frame sensor camera, crop-sensor camera, mirrorless camera, 4/3rds, micro 4/3rds, and video/still camera.
- All of these have different features and usage from each other.
- The standard camera has a single 35 mm photographic film i.e. a full-frame sensor camera.
- And a crop-sensor DSLR camera has a sensor usually smaller than a full-frame sensor.
- A mirrorless camera has no mirror as is obvious from the name. It has no mirror flip mechanism.
- Therefore, no sound of flip comes when you take a photograph.
- These are more in use in the sports industry.
- Moreover, a micro 4/3 has no attached optical viewfinder.
Buyer’s Guide for DSLR Under 50000
- It is important to evaluate a DSLR camera before buying it.
- There are some specs of a camera-based on which you can evaluate the performance and working of it.
- Always look for the features specifically that will help you in your work.
- You can buy one depending on your requirements and usage.
- Here are some key things you should look at while buying a camera.
- This will make it easy for you to select the best one from many cameras available in the market.
- You should consider the lens specifications while buying a DSLR.
- As you know that a DSLR camera has the feature of an interchangeable lens.
- So, buy a camera that is compatible with the lenses you want to use.
- Another thing you should note is the digital image sensor size of the camera.
- There are two types of image sensors, full-frame, and crop sensor.
- The main component of a camera is the image processor.
- You should also check the image processor of the DSLR camera.
- If you have a good image processor, you will get faster and continuous shooting rates.
- Your camera should have autofocus technology.
- Some other features you should look for are rear monitor, image stabilization, viewfinders, and video recording.
- Your camera should have all these components with it.
- You can also check for other accessories like a bag, lens kit, etc. while purchasing a camera.
How to use DSLR Camera under 50000?
- A DSLR camera basically operates on two technologies.
- First is the single-lens reflex and the other is the digital image sensor.
- The combination of these two provides a high-quality image.
- The single-lens reflex technology controls the movement of the shutter while the digital sensor captures the light to make photographs.
- Let us look at the working of a DSLR camera.
- Like all other cameras, the DSLR also uses the light and reflects it towards the sensor.
- Suppose you have a DSLR camera. First of all, you set the camera at a person or object.
- In the viewfinder or eyepiece of the DSLR, you can see the image you’re going to capture.
- When you click the button of the camera, the shutter moves aside.
- The light from the object passes through the whole and drops on the image sensor.
- The shutter remains open for a while for the image sensor to record the image.
- Then the shutter drops back again.
- The reflex mirror remains to redirect the light to the viewfinder.
List of Top 10 Best DSLR Under 50000 in India-Buyer Guide
1. Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-55mm VR Kit (Black)
It is a Nikon digital camera in black color.
- APS-C cropped sensor of 24.2 MP and high resolution
- ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 25600
- Image processor with 39 Apps
- High-quality HD video recording
- Nikon F lens mount
- Dust reduction system to protect the lens from dust
As per reviews, the product is highly rated and has no issues with working.
2. Nikon D5600 with AF-P 18-55 mm + AF-P 70-300 mm VR Kit with Bag and 16GB Memory Card Free
It is a Nikon digital camera with a free 16GB memory card.
- the full-frame sensor of 24.2 MP
- Expeed 4 image processor
- ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 25600
- finest details and brilliant cinematics
As per reviews, the camera is highly rated and has no issues with working.
3. Nikon D5300 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-P 18-55mm f/ 3.5-5.6g VR Kit Lens, 16GB Card and Camera Bag
It is a Nikon DSLR camera with a 16GB memory card available.
- The image sensor of 24.2 MP
- CMOS sensor of DX format 23.5 x 15.6 mm
- The LCD monitor of 3.2 in.
- Expeed 4 image processor
- High-quality HD video recording
As per reviews, the product has an overall good rating and no issues with working.
4. Canon PowerShot SX620HS 20.2MP Digital Camera with 25x Optical Zoom (Black) + 16GB Memory Card + Camera Case
It is a Canon digital camera with a 16 GB memory card.
- Powerful zoom capacity and high image stabilization
- CMOS image sensor of 20.2 MP
- Image processor DIGIC 4+
- high-quality 1080p HD video recording
As per reviews, the product has a good rating and overall no issue in working.
5. Canon Power Shot G7X Mark II Digital 20.1-Megapixel (Black), Camera with 16GB Card + Case Cover
It is a Canon power shot digital camera with a 16 GB memory card.
- CMOS sensor of 20.1 MP
- Image processor DIGIC 7
- Slim body and suitable for traveling
- high-quality 1080p video capture
As per reviews, the product has a high rating and has no issues with working.
6. Sony DSCH300/B Digital Camera (Black)
It is Sony digital camera.
- The optical zoom of 35x
- Image stabilization and blur minimization with steady shot technology
As per reviews, the camera has a good rating and has no issue with working.
7. Canon EOS 100D SLR Body Only Black
It is a Canon DSLR camera.
- CMOS image sensor of 18 MP
- HD quality video recording
- LCD screen color – 3 in.
As per reviews, the product has a good rating and no such issues.
8. Fujifilm X-T100 24.2 MP Mirrorless Camera with XC 15-45 mm Lens (APS-C Sensor, Electronic Viewfinder, Face/Eye Detection, 3″ 3-Way Tilt Touchscreen, 4K Video Vlogging, Film Simulations) – Dark Silver
It is a Fujifilm mirrorless 24.2 MP digital camera.
- APS-C cropped sensor of 24.2 MP
- Quick and fast autofocus
- XF/xc lens compatible
- high-resolution three-way tilting LCD
- Powerful and long-lasting battery
As per reviews, the product has overall no issues with working.
9. Fujifilm X-T200 24.2 MP Mirrorless Camera with XC 15-45 mm Lens (APS-C Sensor, Electronic Viewfinder, 3.5″ Vary-Angle Touchscreen, Face/Eye AF, 4K Video Vlogging, Film Simulations) – Silver
It is a Fujifilm X-T200 mirrorless digital camera.
- image sensor APS-C CMOS of 24.2 MP
- Accurate face detection technology
- High-quality 4K video recording
- HDR mode for movie recording
- the touch LCD monitor of 3.5 inch
As per reviews, the product has a good rating and no issues.
10. Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless Camera, EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 is STM Lens, 24.1 MP, 16 GB Memory Card
It is a Canon mirrorless digital camera with a 16 GB memory card.
- CMOS AF image sensor
- accurate eye detection
- high-quality 4K video recording
As per reviews, the product has a good rating but some customers have experienced some issues.
To conclude, the DSLR camera is an ideal choice for passionate people and newbies as well as for professional photographers. It provides you the best results at a reasonable price. A DSLR camera provides you many amazing features from interchangeable lens to live preview with the viewfinder. Moreover, there are different types and you can work with the one that meets your requirements. So, if you’re a person who loves to take photos or a professional photographer, you can buy the best camera by following our buyer’s guide. Lastly, don’t forget to check the list of the top 10 DSLR cameras under 50,000 available in the market for you.
- Which DSLR is best and cheap?
If you’re a beginner and looking for the cheap and best DSLR camera, Nikon D5300 will be a suitable choice for you. It has a CMOS image sensor of 24.2 MP. It is the best DSLR camera you can have at a reasonable price.
- What is the most beautiful camera in the world?
Hasselblad 500CM is the most beautiful camera in the world. Everyone camera offers some pros but this camera has its own look. Its waist level optical viewfinder will help you to capture the shots from best place. Its body and cover are also phenomenal.