We all have busy routines throughout the entire week. It seems as if we all are working off the clock. What makes us keep going throughout the day is our nighttime sleep on our comfortable beds. We got to change ourselves before stepping into the day. A good sound sleep at night makes us energize and optimistic in the mornings. Have you ever thought about what makes your night so comfortable and smooth? Many factors are responsible for good sleep but having the RIGHT mattress is one of the key factors. Do you wake up with a restless body even after sleeping for 8 hours? If your answer is yes, then it’s time for you to change your mattress.
Everyone has different sleeping postures so they need to consider looking at different mattresses available in the market. A good mattress can make your night sound, peaceful whereas a bad one can convert your night into a nightmare.
List of Top 10 Best Double Bed Mattresses in India
Features of Double Bed Mattress
- Let’s look at some of the features of a good-quality mattress.
- A mattress is good if it has springs coils for supporting the back and reducing the chances of lower back pain.
- The springs & coils are layered with foam to prevent the springs from damaging.
- Beds also have a top layer padded with cotton or polyurethane foam that makes the bed more comfortable.
- Some beds are composed of very soft memory foam. The use of Air-mesh fabric is to make the beds non-heat absorbent.
Types of Double Bed Mattress
Here are some of the types of bed mattresses.
- Air Bed: These are air-filled beds. They don’t have foam or any spring inside. These are lightweight and easy to carry. Such beds are travel-friendly but cannot be used for regular purposes.
- Hybrid: These beds are a combo of foam and coil/springs. The top half portion is made of latex foam and below is an even distribution of coils. The coil base prevents bed corners from pressing.
- Innerspring Bed: These are made from springs, are highly breathable, and give maximum edge support.
Buyers Guide for Double Bed Mattress
- Mattresses are all about comfort so while going mattress shopping, consider looking for a few things.
- Since we do not tend to change our beds for years, buy a double-sided mattress so that you can make the best use of both sides.
- A double bed mattress is sufficient for couples but if you have newly born babies or just toddlers who want to sleep in, consider buying a queen or king size.
- Similarly, if you sleep on your side a hybrid mattress would be best for you.
- When buying a mattress consider telling the salesperson your sleeping posture and back condition to get the best mattress for yourself.
How to Use Double Bed Mattress?
- There is certainly no rocket science or any right or wrong way of using mattresses.
- But there are a few things that can increase their longevity.
- Consider rotating or flipping the mattresses after every three months or so.
- This will help the bed squishing from one side.
- If you live in a humid environment you might see your bed smelling funky.
- Putting it under the sun will help any moisture to evaporate and avoid germs and bed bugs to grow.
List of Top 10 Best Double Bed Mattresses in India Buyers Guide
1. Wakefit Orthopedic Mattress
Tired of changing mattresses every other year? Wakefit has got you covered with their orthopedic memory foam mattress. Its soft foam will make your pains go away in no time. They use quality breathable material to make sure you have a peaceful nighttime sleep. Wakefit cares for its customer’s convenience hence why they have made the top cover removable to wash when needed.
- 10 years of warranty.
- The outer cover of the mattress is removable and can be machine washed.
- It’s a pressure relief mattress targeting 7 pressure zones.
- The mattress is very soft and sinks your body inside, making it difficult to change positively during sleep.
- The memory form changes the spine alignment of the back which gives you back pain.
2. Sleepyhead Foam Mattress
Is your mattress too hard to sleep on or is it too soft to sink you in? Sleepyhead triple-layer orthopedic foam is the right choice for you. These three-layer mattresses have just the right firmness you need to have a sound sleep. Its base support layer makes your mattress stay in its actual shape so that you don’t have to worry about flipping your mattress every other month.
- The outer cover of the mattress is washable.
- The trial for 100 days is applicable
- 10 years warranty
- Causes back pain
- Mattress absorbs soo much heat.
3. SleepX Dual Mattress
With the changing seasons, our sleeping habits also change. During summer some people like sleeping on a hard bed and wish to have a soft comfy bed in winters to snuggle them in. Here’s when the SpeepX mattress comes in with its dual characteristics. It has one side that is firm to support your back and the other side has a soft-core for a comfy feel in winters.
- 7 years of warranty
- Replaceable within 10 days
- Breathable mattress
- Sinks your body in the mattress, difficulty in changing position.
- Causes back pain
4. Sleepwell Firm Mattress
Don’t have a budget to spend on an expensive branded mattress? Sleepwell has introduced pocket-friendly foam mattresses that have all the qualities you are looking for in your mattress. Its multi-layers give the mattress medium firmness that is just perfect for anyone out there. It has a top mesh fabric that improves air circulation and prevents your mattress from getting hot.
- Breathable mattress due to air-mesh fabric.
- Return policy within 10 days.
- Mattress comes assembled.
- 1-year warranty only
- Very hard mattress
5. SleepyCat Gel Mattress
Nothing can be good as a gel mattress that not just ensure back support but also provides relief to your back pain. Its top gel memory foam layer provides the support you need for your back with medium firmness that is just perfect for you to have a sound sleep. SleepyCat not just provides quality but also ensures the durability of their mattress, so you don’t need to worry about changing your mattress every other year.
- 10-year warranty
- It has a 4-inch support layer which is a denser foam that increases the life of this mattress. In the middle is the 1-inch base layer and the topmost layer is the gel foam layer that supports your spine.
- The mattress has a top cover that is removable and washable.
- The mattress does not absorb body heat.
- The top gel layer is not thick enough
6. Duroflex LiveIn Memory foam Mattress
It can’t be more convenient than buying a rolled mattress using vacuum technology in a small DIY box. LiveIn mattress fabric go through anti-microbial treatment that keeps you and your loved ones protected from bacteria, dust miles that can give you allergies, and body rashes.
- 10 years of warranty
- Anti-Microbial fabric
- Two free pillows
- Mattress smells bad
- Comes only with 10 days return policy
7. Springtek High-Density mattress
Whatever your sleeping posture is springtek’s mattress is the right choice for you to have a blissful sleeping experience every night. It is made from high-density foam that supports your back and gives you the perfect comfort to fall asleep. The mattress top layer is a mesh fabric that increases air circulation and gives you quality sleep.
- Return policy within 10 days.
- The polyester top cover.
- Reasonable price.
- Cannot be used from both sides
- The mattress has only a 1-year warranty.
8. Wakeup Medicated Mattress
Are you a back sleeper, stomach sleeper or side sleeper Wakeup mattresses have got you covered! The memory foam inside makes the shape of your body and maintains your temperature while you are sleeping. Our mattress comes at a reasonable price and is recommended by doctors for spine, neck, and shoulder pain.
- Breathable fabric
- Bacteria free
- The mattress doesn’t emit heat
- Removes back pain
- Non-removable mattress cover
- The top mattress sheet is slippery
9. Sunidra Coir Mattress
Sunidra is an old brand that is known to provide the best to its customers. They make sure to give their customer a sleeping experience that they have never experienced before. Their mattresses have multilayers to support your back and provide you with a cozy sleep. The top layer is made from Belgium fabric to improve cushioning for extra comfort.
- The material is anti-mite and anti-bedbug
- High-density coconut fibers and Polyurethane foam layer
- Return policy within 10 days
- The mattress is not thick enough.
- Two years of warranty.
10. Coirfit mattress
Nothing can beat the firmness of Coirfit mattresses. They always work hard to provide quality foam mattresses for the comfort of their customers. Their foam bed mattress is especially for those who love their beds to be firm and just perfectly comfy to snuggle them in for deep nighttime sleep.
- The top cover is quilted. It is knitted with air mesh fabric for the circulation of air. It prevents the mattress from absorbing heat.
- Return policy within 10 days
- Mattress is pre-assembled
- Damage to edges on continuous pressure.
- Very light in weight
- 1-year domestic warranty
The quality of your mattress can leave an impact on your body and mental health. A good bed will give you a sound sleep and a productive day ahead, whereas a bad one can give your body aches and mood swings throughout the day.
How much is a good double bed mattress?
A good double bed mattress ranges from 7000INR to 10,000INR.
Which mattress is best for a double bed?
Wakeup’s medicated mattress is the best one.
What is the double bed mattress price?
It costs 10,000INR.