A disinfectant is a substance that has the property to kill germs; viruses and bacteria. Disinfectant wipes are good for cleaning surfaces, tools, and different materials. Wipes are basically like paper towels coated with a dilute disinfectant that helps clean the germs. They are easy to use. We can use them in schools, colleges, homes, and hospitals. Disinfectant wipes are the quickest and most efficient way to disinfect a surface.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the Best Hand Sanitizer, Surface disinfectant sprays, Best infrared thermometer, Fog Machines, Sanitization Machines, Face masks Online, Face masks for women, Face masks for men, Room sprays, Sanitizer Sprays, portable oxygen cylinders, Oxygen Concentrator machines, Liquid oxygen supplements, UV sterilizers, Hand sanitizer stands, Vaporizer, Nebulizer Machines, Respirometer, pulse oximeter, Hand wash liquids, Best Disinfectant sprays, Best Infrared Thermometers in India, Best Hand wash liquids available online.
Top 10 Best Disinfectant Wipes in India-Buyers Guide
List of Top 10 Best Disinfectant Wipes in India Buyers Guide
1. Dettol Disinfectant Sanitizer Wet Wipes
This is a multi-purpose product which is an easy way to clean up if no water is available nearby. These wipes are easy to use and carry. It contains a floral scent.
- The anti-bacterial product is good for multiple surfaces e.g. floor, sink, door, stone, etc.
- It is good for the skin. It is good for sanitizing wrists, hands, neck, etc.
- The product comes with a resealable packaging that prevents the moisture of the wipes from drying off.
- Do not use it for cleaning your face. It is not good for facial skin.
- For those who have sensitive noses, its scent is strong.
2. Pine Haze Gadget Disinfectant Wipes
This product comes in a small size which makes it easier to carry. It has a pine haze fragrance, and it has a reasonable price.
- This product is specially made for gadgets, laptops, mobiles, TV screens, etc.
- It is skin-friendly.
- Non-Alcoholic formula.
- After cleaning a gadget, you would need to wipe it with a dry tissue or cloth otherwise it may leave some wet marks.
- Do not use it for your face.
3. Expert Disinfecting Wipes
This is an antibacterial product that kills 99 percent of germs. Gives a feeling of professional disinfection.
- It is good for a variety of surfaces, e.g. sink, washroom sink, gadgets like mobile phone, laptops, etc.
- It provides assistance in hospitals in disinfecting surfaces and things quickly and effectively.
- No bleach in the compound. It is good for cleaning toys.
- This disinfectant is for cleaning surfaces. Do not use it on the skin.
- Some find it expensive.
4. Germ Protection Wipes
These disinfectant sanitizing wipes act as multi-purpose cleaners. They are easy to carry and good to use if water and soap are not available.
- This product is good for cleaning a variety of surfaces, e.g. wood, plastic, glass, marble, etc.
- The wipes are soft and gentle on the skin. They are good for the face, hands, neck, etc. Not for babies though.
- This antibacterial product provides 99 percent germ protection and is good for quickly disinfecting. It is good for cleaning gadgets as well.
- Some may find its scent quite harsh.
- Sometimes the wipes clump together and it is hard to take one out without pulling the other.
5. Protekt Disinfectant Surface Wipes
As the name suggests, this product is good for cleaning surfaces. This has alcohol in it and it is good for cleaning dirt.
- The product is good for cleaning dirty surfaces e.g. kitchen slab, dining table, fridge, table chair, etc.
- Comes in resealable packaging.
- It is easy to use and provides quick and hygienic clean-up for different surfaces at home e.g. doorknob, tables, etc. It is usable on toilet seats as well.
- This is not good for the skin. It is just for cleaning surfaces.
- Some may find it expensive.
6. Tri-Active Disinfectant and Sanitizing Multi-purpose Wipes
This is a multipurpose cleaner that keeps the surfaces of your home or office clean and gives effective germ protection. The large extra size helps clean up in one go.
- This is good for every kind of surface e.g. doorknob, car door, car interior or exterior, fridge, sink, mirrors, etc.
- The product is good for gadgets e.g. laptops, remote control, mobile phone, stationery items, wallets, etc.
- This comes with an aloe vera scent, good for hands, wrists, neck, forearms, legs, or any other exposed body part.
- It is not good for the face. Avoid eyes as well. Not suitable for children. Do not use sensitive parts.
- It is hard to pull out only one wipe. The other one also comes out.
7. 3 in 1 Sanitizing Wipes
These wipes are for hands, face, and surfaces. The advanced formula of the product effectively protects from germs.
- It is good for the hands and face. And has a very mild fragrance.
- The product is used to clean different surfaces.
- The product comes at a reasonable price and contains no alcohol and no bleach.
- Not many known disadvantages.
- Some may find the wipes small.
8. Multipurpose Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes
The product comes in a packaging of 80 wipes. It has a lemon fragrance.
- This product is good for different surfaces e.g. kitchen, tables, office table, and chairs, bathroom
- It has 70% alcohol which makes it good for sanitizing surfaces including gadgets like laptops, mobile phones, and other electric appliances.
- The canister is well layered and only one tissue would come at a time.
- It is usable for cleaning hands but not good for facial skin and other sensitive body parts. Do not use them as baby wipes.
- After wiping the gadgets such as mobile phones you would have to clean them with a dry tissue as well.
9. SteriAll Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes
These antibacterial wipes effectively protect from germs that can cause infection.
- It is good for surfaces. such as wood, glass, plastic, and marbles.
- The product can be used on keys, wallets, mobile phones, etc.
- This is usable for hands, faces, and other body parts.
- Some people may find the scent is not pleasant.
- Some may find the wipe small.
10. Instant Sanitizing Wipes
This product comes in the form of a sachet. It has 50 sachets in one pack. It gives 99 percent prevention against germs and bacteria
- This is skin-friendly and safe to use on hands and other parts of the body.
- The product cleans all types of surfaces and removes dirt and stains.
- Easy to take on the commute.
- Not for use on the face.
- Use the wipe instantly after tearing it out from the sachet.
Features of Disinfectant Wipes
- Nowadays there is an increase in the use of disinfectant wipes.
- It is more convenient to use a wipe to clean the dirt from a surface than to use an ordinary cloth.
- As it not only cleans it but also makes it germ-free.
- They have a cleaning agent or chemical that kills the germs.
- Using wipes is a quick way to clean because they don’t need any kind of preparation beforehand.
Types of Disinfectant Wipes
- Some disinfectant wipes are skin-friendly which means using them on the skin is not harmful. However, some wipes can be harmful to the skin, so one has to look carefully at which type of wipes they are going to use.
- There are many different types of wipes, some are hand sanitizing wipes, which are good for cleaning hands if the water is not available.
- Some are floor disinfectant wipes which are good for cleaning floors.
Buyer’s Guide for Disinfectant Wipes
- When buying disinfectant wipes, one has to look to use a wipe e.g. some wipes contain alcohol.
- Similarly, some wipes are usable on the skin while some are harmful.
- The second most important thing to look for is the disinfectant wipes price.
- It comes at different prices. But buying a bulk of something can be beneficial. Go for the wipes which cost less but give more benefits.
How to use Disinfectant Wipes?
- Using disinfectant wipes is very easy.
- Take a wipe, spread it on your palm, hold the thing you are going to clean with another hand and just wipe up and down or left and right on the surface.
- Just peel the wipe and wipe it on the surface or part of the body which you want to clean.
The easiest and quickest way to disinfect a surface, and to make it germ-free and dirt-free is to use disinfectant wipes.
Which wipes are best for disinfecting?
3 in 1 Sanitizing wipes are best for disinfecting and sanitizing. It is good for skin and usable on every kind of surface.
What disinfectant wipes do hospitals use?
Most hospitals use antibacterial wipes. It is the quickest way to disinfect. Clorox clinical is a patent formula for disinfecting in hospitals.
What is the price of disinfectant wipes?
The disinfectant wipes prices range from 170 to 400 INR.