A dishwasher stand serves three key purposes. Firstly, the stand protects your dishwasher from rusting. This is done by raising/keeping the dishwasher from resting directly on the floor. When you use a stand, your dishwasher doesn’t rest directly on the floor. Chances of a dishwasher rusting are higher when it rests directly on the floor. Conversely, when the dishwasher is at raised level (by using a stand), the chances of it rusting are lower. Also, check the buyers guide for the best Washing machine stands in India.
Secondly, the stand protects your dishwasher from suffering water damage. Again, this is done by raising/keeping the dishwasher from resting directly on the floor. The chances of a dishwasher suffering water damage are higher when it is resting directly on the floor. Conversely, when you raise the dishwasher from the floor level (using a stand), that possibility becomes low.
Thirdly, the stand makes it possible to clean the area where the dishwasher is kept. In the absence of the stand, cleaning the area where the dishwasher is kept would be a lot of work. It would mean having to lift and move the dishwasher: which is a lot of work. The stand raises the dishwasher from ground level. You can then slip your mop under the stand and clean the area.
If a dishwasher has wheels, it can serve as a trolley. It would be a trolley on which the dishwasher can be moved from one place to another with ease.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Dish wash Liquid in India.
Top 10 Best Dishwasher Stands in India
Features of a Dishwasher Stand
- One of the most important features of a stand is vibration absorption capability.
- As we all know, a dishwasher is an appliance that sometimes vibrates slightly while in use.
- A stand that can’t absorb vibration can therefore be quite inconvenient to use.
- Another important feature of a stand is the wheel.
- The best stands have wheels through which it is possible to move them from place to place.
- A stand with wheels therefore also functions as a trolley.
- Yet another important feature in a stand is flexibility.
- In this regard, an ideal stand should offer a mechanism for adjusting its dimensions to accommodate various dishwasher models.
- Versatility too is important in a stand.
- A versatile stand is one that can be used for other things, besides raising a dishwasher from floor level.
- In this regard, you have versatile dishwasher stands that can also serve as washing machines, refrigerators, and air cooler stands.
Types of Dishwasher Stands
- There are some dishwasher stands that come with fixed dimensions. Then there are dishwasher stands that are adjustable.
- There are dishwasher stands that come with wheels (and can therefore serve as trolleys).
- Then there are those that don’t have wheels: meaning that they are stationary.
- We have dishwasher stands that come with anti-vibration pads, to absorb vibration.
- Then we have others that use rubber jacks to absorb vibration.
- Some stands are made for specific dishwasher makes/models.
- Others are suitable for use with all/most dishwasher makes and models.
How to use a Dishwasher Stand
- Upon receiving a dishwasher stands, the first step is to assemble it.
- This is a question of fitting the wheels (where applicable) to the main body rods.
- Then join the main body rods with the side fittings, to complete assembly.
- After assembling the dishwasher stands, the next step is to adjust its dimensions.
- This you do so that the dishwasher can fit snugly into the stands.
- The next step is to lift the dishwasher and insert it onto the stands.
- If the stand has wheels, you may then need to lock them.
- That way, it doesn’t move when the dishwasher vibrates.
Buying guide for Dishwasher Stand
- Before buying a dishwasher stands, you need to understand how much weight it can bear.
- Further, you need to know whether the dishwasher stands have wheels or not.
- If it does, you will need to know what types of wheels it has.
- You need to inquire on whether the stand has plastic fittings, or whether it is an all-metal stand.
- You may further want to know what else you can use the stand for (besides keeping a dishwasher on it).
- Can it also serve as a washing machine stand? And can it also serve as a refrigerator stand? This would determine what further utility you can get from it.
List of Top 10 Best Dishwasher Stands in India-Buyers Guide
1. Irkaja Heavy Duty Fully Automatic Dishwasher Stand
Irkaja stand can also serve as a fridge and washing machine stand. Has wheels for easy movement.
- Wheels rotate 360 degrees
- Dimensions are adjustable
- The price is quite reasonable
- Assembly exercise can be time-consuming
- Corner plastic covers may not be particularly sturdy
2. Smart Shelter Heavy Duty Dishwasher Stand/Trolley
Smart shelter trolley Can accommodate all major brand dishwashers. The body is 100% metal.
- The stand is quite affordable
- Wheels are also metallic
- Has rubber jacks for vibration absorption
- Dimension adjustments have limitations
- Lower parts may be prone to some rusting
3. Lepose Adjustable Universal Trolley with Full Fiber Body
Lepose Adjustable trolley is one of the products with the lowest prices in this niche. A full fiber body means that the stand is light but sturdy.
- Very easy to move around
- Extremely low price
- Can also serve as a washing machine stand
- Wheels are not particularly thick
- It May be unsuitable for use with certain dishwashers
4. Aviksha Enterprise Premium Dishwasher Trolley/Stand with Wheels
Capable of bearing considerable dishwasher weight. Wheels have good locking mechanisms.
- Fully adjustable stand
- Comes with a balance level indicator
- Very easy to assemble
- Wheels may eventually wear out
- Price is relatively high
5. HNESS Adjustable Dishwasher Stand/Trolley
HNESS stand is 100% metal-based. Can fit almost all dishwasher makes/models.
- Wheels material is polypropylene
- Can bear lots of weight
- Can also serve as a fridge and washing machine stand
- Assembly can be a bit hard
- Lower parts may eventually rust slightly
6. Sharabani Original Heavy-Duty Dishwasher Stand
Made using 100% virgin material. One of the cheapest products in the niche.
- Wheels have a good grip
- Size is almost fully adjustable
- Price is affordable by almost everyone
- Can only bear relatively modest weight
- Vibration absorption is not very high
7. MESH MASTERS Metal Adjustable Dishwasher Stand Trolley
MESH MASTERS Trolley Comes with one full-year guarantee. Body material is metal.
- Multipurpose (can also work as a fridge and washing machine trolley)
- Can bear lots of weight
- Price is low for a metal stand
- Wheels prone to eventually wearing out
- The wheel locking mechanism is somewhat wanting
8. FASNO Heavy Duty Adjustable Dishwasher Trolley
Here is another highly affordable metallic dishwasher stand. Fully adjustable and versatile.
- Has the good weight-bearing capacity
- Not very prone to rusting
- The body is fully metallic
- Assembly requires time
- It May not be suitable for a few dishwasher types
9. iSTAR Heavy Loading Dishwasher Stand
iSTAR Stand is a very affordable stand. The body and wheels are of decent quality.
- Easy to adjust the height and width
- Price is very low and affordable
- Capable of absorbing vibration
- Has limit to weight it can bear
- Assembly entails the use of screws
10. SayLoc™ Dishwasher Stand with Wheels
Specifically designed to function as a dishwasher stand. Can work with almost any dishwasher brand/model.
- Has both anti-vibration and anti-skid protections
- Not prone to rusting
- Can bear a lot of weight
- Relatively high price
- There are slight limitations to how much you can adjust it
The dishwasher is an expensive appliance and therefore deserves protection from damage. Investing in a good stand can help you protect your dishwasher from common causes of damage. The information in this guide can serve you well while seeking to buy a good dishwasher stand in India.
Which is the best dishwasher for Indian cooking?
Many people say it is the Bosch dishwasher. LG, Elica, and Godrej dishwashers are also mentioned.
What is the price of the dishwasher?
The actual dishwasher price can range from 25,000 to 60,000 rupees, depending on quality.